PDA

View Full Version : So it begins....

TFOGGuys
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:03 AM
Stirring the 2nd Amendment pot on a Monday.... :devious:

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Federal/Read.aspx?id=4990

Shea
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:07 AM
Paranoid much Jim? The government is working in our best interest and we have nothing to fear from them or their agents...

MetaLord 9
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:09 AM
^^like a moth to a flame, I knew you'd be the first to post in here Shea! :lol:

Devaclis
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:09 AM
If you are in law enforcement, and you are at my house to enforce a law, you better have:

1. a warrant

2. a clear indication as to what law you are enforcing

3. probable cause as to why me, my family, or my property are in the realm of this enforcement.

4. a polite attitude unless otherwise warranted.

Or, you can get the fuck off my lawn before I try to find out how the "make my day" law will come into play if I feel threatened.

Heavy handed tactics are used by vigilantes and gestapos, not law enforcers. Dumbasses.

Shea
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:10 AM
^^like a moth to a flame, I knew you'd be the first to post in here Shea! :lol:

Damn you and your knowledge of me! :)

Mental
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:12 AM
I would submit thats a 4th Amendment aurgument. I mean the NRA is involved becuase its about guns, but if it was prescriptions drugs and they showed up asking to look at my medicine cabinet, I'd pretty much tell them to come back with a warrent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

TFOGGuys
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:14 AM
Paranoid much Jim? The government is working in our best interest and we have nothing to fear from them or their agents...

Paranoid? Hell, I've got the whole set of Noids!
http://www.x-entertainment.com/updates/pics/noid/12.jpg

SaShWhO
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:15 AM
I'm with Dana 100%
well said sir!.

Shea
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:17 AM
lol, Mental. Don't you know that the Constitution is a "living" document. It's amendments are only suggestions and subject to reevaluations based on the security needs of the state.

TFOGGuys
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:23 AM
I would submit thats a 4th Amendment aurgument. I mean the NRA is involved becuase its about guns, but if it was prescriptions drugs and they showed up asking to look at my medicine cabinet, I'd pretty much tell them to suck a wet fart outta my ass, and GTFOML, Damn Kids!.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Fixed....or something...;)

Raptor
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 12:41 PM
lol, Mental. Don't you know that the Constitution is a "living" document. It's amendments are only suggestions and subject to reevaluations based on the security needs of the state.

Gaahhh! When you put it like that it's like having someone bend my fingernails backwards with pliers.

Despite the fact that the whole "America is supplying guns to Mexican armageddon" myth has been completely dismantled, the .gov still running with it, just not in the eye of mainstream media. Afterall, they can't have the pesky constitutionalists exposing their fear-mongering propaganda. I guess the .03% of indoctrinated sheep who are stupid and lazy enough to still believe that American gun owners are slipping cases of automatic weapons under the radar to Mexican drug cartels can just invite the BATFE in a for a sifting through the old underwear drawer and iced tea.
It really sucks when a proven lie is still implemented in full view of the people. It's even worse when it's still effective in its purpose.

Down side for FFL's or class 3 permit holders is that they must submit to the BATFE's inquiries per guidelines of thier license, no warrant required. From what I have heard anyway.

dirkterrell
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 01:21 PM
Some fuel for Jim's fire:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/06/22/terror.guns/index.html

The GAO notes that being on a terrorist watch list does not mean that someone is involved in any terrorist activity.

So, if this passes, all they have to do is put you on a terrorist watch list. I'm sure many of today's politicians would be tempted to put the Founding Fathers on a terrorist watchlist.

Dirk

TFOGGuys
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 01:31 PM
Some fuel for Jim's fire:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/06/22/terror.guns/index.html

So, if this passes, all they have to do is put you on a terrorist watch list. I'm sure many of today's politicians would be tempted to put the Founding Fathers on a terrorist watchlist.

Dirk

In a statement Monday, Lautenberg said, "this new report is proof positive that known and suspected terrorists are exploiting a major loophole in our law, threatening our families and our communities. This 'terror gap' has been open too long, and our national security demands that we shut it down."

I wonder if he knows that Ted Kennedy was once barred from boarding a plane because his name appeared on a "terrorist watchlist" ?

It's obvious this fucktard doesn't have a clue about how terrorists operate. I defy him to find even ONE case in which a person later convicted as a terrorist has purchased a firearm by utilizing this so called "loophole". Shit for brains!:banghead::scream1:

Mental
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 01:51 PM
Ted Kennedy is a terrorist. His car has killed more peaple than my gun.

Shea
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 02:07 PM
Well according to the MIAC and Dept of Justice reports Dirk, you, Jim and I are all terrorists already....and I'm looking at Gary as a probationary member :)

oh, and yeah...that fricking Jefferson, what a right-wing thug that guy was.

rforsythe
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 02:22 PM
Actually I think the government might have a workable plan here... If we label *everyone* as a terrorist, none of us will have anyone left to fear!

Compliance is mandatory. Resistance is futile. Now line up and collect your Jihad Kits at your nearest Society Reorganization and Re-education Center, kids.

Devaclis
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 02:24 PM
The only line i need is the one for toilet paper.

Horsman
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 03:02 PM
If you are in law enforcement, and you are at my house to enforce a law, you better have:

1. a warrant (a written invitation)

2. a clear indication as to what law you are enforcing (what are you doing here?)

3. probable cause as to why me, my family, or my property are in the realm of this enforcement. (No, Pie isn't getting you a Beer)

4. a polite attitude unless otherwise warranted. (put the toilet seat down after I vomit)

Or, you can get the fuck off my lawn before I try to find out how the "make my day" law will come into play if I feel threatened. (subtle way to tell me when the party is over)

Heavy handed tactics are used by vigilantes and gestapos, not law enforcers. Dumbasses.

Why do you always Treat me like LEO???? :drink:

Sortarican
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 03:17 PM
I don't see a problem.:dunno:
If the government wanted to see my firearms without a warrent I'd be happy to show them to them...........at least the muzzle end.

Ruby Ridge!!!!!!!Ruby Ridge!!!!!!:headbang:

Shea
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 03:25 PM
Ruby Ridge!!!!!!!Ruby Ridge!!!!!!:headbang:

Too soon :p

Sortarican
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 03:36 PM
Too soon :p

Was goona go with "Attica....Attica..." but there's too many kids on here that wouldn't get the reference.