PDA

View Full Version : Yellow/black Gixxer 600 - Stolen

mtnairlover
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:54 AM
I'm posting this for the IT guy at my work. He's finally signed up with the site, but awaiting approval to post. I told him I'd post the photo and details and you all can PM him and/or let him know if you happen across his bike anytime.

Photo:
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l12/mtnairlover/Photo0050.jpg

Stolen from his apartment complex in Westminster:

AMLI at Westcliff “Luxury” Apartments

The info on the bike:

Jardine GP-1 Slip-On exhaust.
Rear seat & foot pegs removed.
Carbon frame sliders.
Light scratches on right side ferings near sliders.
Plate # 114-TBI tags expire 8-09.
Needs new tires.
Decals removed except for SUZUKI and GSX-R logos.

The really sad thing is that it was stolen (as Ryan tells it) "from my carport, 40 feet from my door, visible from my window, in a rainstorm, under a cover, after 9P and before 7A" last Thursday.

So, if anyone has seen this bike, please let him know. Ryan's CSC username is 045 and phone: 303-518-6232.

Sully
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:57 AM
Best of luck finding it..

No way in hell would I own a bike without a garage (unless I rolled it into my home each night).. damn thieves! :guns:

MetaLord 9
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 12:05 PM
Damn, good luck to him!

Mister BOYD
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 12:07 PM
Sucks buddy. Good luck getting it back. Hopefully you have GAP insurance!

michaelawsome
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 01:33 PM
why the hell is everybodys bike getting stolen.. like im scared to leave mine outside walmart for 10 min. now,i wonder if its all the same person taking everbodys bike?

sugarrey
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 01:47 PM
I really hate to hear this shit....Just a while ago mine was stolen. And I dodnt leave the house for 2 days I was so pissed. I just wanted to find the little cock who stole it and rip his face off.

I feel for all people who have shit stolen. All we can do is "do all we can do" to protect our investments and make sure you insure what you love. Cuz chances are if you got nice shit, some scumbag wants to steal it.

BeoBe
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 02:09 PM
as always sucks to hear.. and ya with no garage id totally have lojack

Troy.N
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 03:41 PM
I think I might have seen that bike yesterday noon downtown Denver on Market st. and 16th street mall. Young kid not wearing any helmet. He pulled up next to my car, and starts to revvvvv'it really loud.

Bueller
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 03:44 PM
I think I might have seen that bike yesterday noon downtown Denver on Market st. and 16th street mall. Young kid not wearing any helmet. He pulled up next to my car, and starts to revvvvv'it really loud.
right :roll:

sugarrey
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 03:52 PM
wow sounding way too much like my situation. he stole my bike and spent the next two days driving in around my house and subdivision with my plates on it. Young stupid crooks do that.

If you were smart, youd steal the shit then GTFO of dodge. Idiots.

Ricky
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 04:09 PM
as always sucks to hear.. and ya with no garage id totally have lojack

THIS! Then I'd leave it in places where it would be likely to get stolen, just to have some fun, and get pieces of shit off the street.

I'll keep my eyes open. I work in Westminster.

Ceez
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 10:06 PM
I cruise by that area all the time, I will keep my eyes peeled. That really sux.

mopoet178
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 11:57 AM
if you got nice shit, some scumbag wants to steal it.
God I love my 20 year old, beat up, $600 sportbike! There is less to worry about. :)

Ill keep two eyes out for it though...

Sat Jun 27th, 2009, 08:47 AM
a dude in an apt complex just down the street (9200 Vance) had his 08 ZX-6R stolen the same night, and apparantly his neighbors saw a couple dudes in a brown pickup with a white box trailer drive away. so watch out if you live in the area and have a nice bike!

thanks all for reading the post, my account has finally been activated. still no call from the cops and no bike. anyone looking to part with an 08 gsxr600 or 750?

Stank Juic3
Sun Jun 28th, 2009, 01:50 AM
I'm just wondering, why don't people ask for a garage when moving in a apartment complex? It has to be at least $60 to $80 buck more but the best bang for your buck when it comes to security.