PDA

View Full Version : Cagers ?

kawasakirob
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:11 PM
What describes a "cager"? We all drive cars at one point or another. Are "cagers" people who solely do not ride bikes or what? I hear the term along with a few others that peek my interest? Is a cager someone that puts more miles per year in there car then they do on there motorcycle? I would be interested to learn, what the ratio is car vs. bike mile for mile per year. Just being Devil's advocate. Feel free to get pissed off.:)

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 11:12 PM
Cager = clueless.

Bueller
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 06:34 AM
Self explanatory. Not a huge gray area here, sorta like "dip shit" is pretty plain and simple.

Matty
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 06:47 AM
Self explanatory. Not a huge gray area here, sorta like "dip shit" is pretty plain and simple.
:imwithstupid:

MetaLord 9
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 07:27 AM
You got a diagram for the kids at home?

Snowman
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 07:55 AM
Cagers have been around every since there has been cars on roads…
Here is the best explanation of what a “Cager” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCJsEjxcuq4) is, that I know of...

bulldog
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 08:24 AM
Self explanatory. Not a huge gray area here, sorta like "dip shit" is pretty plain and simple. Damn, and this whole time I thought it meant a person that lived in a cage :pointlaugh:

Serious though I always thought it was just a name for anyone in a car. Just like when someoen asks where the bike is and you say "it's in the shop, I'm caging it today".

Snowman
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 09:01 AM
I see the normal “following the rules, paying attention, not using their cell phones” drivers in cars as just another part of the road.

FZ1Guy
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 09:36 AM
Cagers have been around every since there has been cars on roads…
Here is the best explanation of what a “Cager” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCJsEjxcuq4) is, that I know of...

BwaHaHaHa... thats a GREAT cartoon!!! :yay:

kawasakirob
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 10:00 AM

Go watch some more Gran Torino

Ricky
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 11:48 AM
I've always thought it was anyone in a car. I hear CSCers saying "I'll be caging it", which just means they'll be in their car. I've never heard of cager being used as a specifically derogatory term.

Now, "stupid cager" on the other hand....

rforsythe
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 01:10 PM
I've always thought it was anyone in a car. I hear CSCers saying "I'll be caging it", which just means they'll be in their car. I've never heard of cager being used as a specifically derogatory term.

Now, "stupid cager" on the other hand....

+1...

Cager = clueless.

I caged it today, though I don't think I am clueless. However I also think of my truck as less of a cage and more of a 4-ton battle cruiser.

Sean
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 01:23 PM
I caged it today, though I don't think I am clueless.Opinion. :slappers:

Yup, anybody in a car. I don't think it's derogatory, but it's not really positive either. It never seems like a great thing to be stuck in a car.

kawasakirob
Tue Jun 23rd, 2009, 02:57 PM
Opinion. :slappers:

It never seems like a great thing to be stuck in a car.

No it doesn't. Especially when you see others cruisin on by and your(me) sitting in a Hyundai Accent with 207,000mi. It's kind of a chick magnet though. Windows rolled down litsening to Metallica with a big dip in doing burnouts hoping the transmission does not crap out.