PDA

View Full Version : WHO sells VESRAH RJL pads???

Polar X
Thu Feb 24th, 2005, 06:04 PM
I need to find some locally

Lurch
Thu Feb 24th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Vanmar Racing does or at least did.

Lurch

Polar X
Thu Feb 24th, 2005, 07:34 PM
No one ever answers the phone there, plus I can not access thier website. not sure why on that one.

thanks though, I will try them yet again.

Hoopty
Fri Feb 25th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Hmm, I thought TK sells them too, but not sure. Call em at 720 904 9040

Polar X
Fri Feb 25th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Thanks Hoopty, I called him and they do not carry them, but they carry some others besides EBC.

Just curious, what are most of you guys running?? Do I need Vesrah or will anything do so long as its not EBC.

Lurch
Fri Feb 25th, 2005, 02:56 PM
To tell you the truth pretty much every pad out there works. Some work better on some bikes some work better with some riders.

I tried a bunch last year and ended up using stock pads in my 03 GSXR1000

Lurch

Anonymous
Fri Feb 25th, 2005, 02:59 PM
I can likely get those for you. What type of bike? Sintered or Kevlar pads?

Hoopty
Fri Feb 25th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Anything but EBC? :wtf: I use EBC HH kit pads on my racebikes. I have nothing but good to say about them. :rock: On top of them kicking ass, they pay good contingency too. :idea: All of my brake pads were "on the house" last year. :siesta:

Polar X
Fri Feb 25th, 2005, 04:16 PM
well I based that off of what I heard and what they do on cruisers. On cruisers they are so hard they go through the rotors pretty quickly.

But hell, if that is what works then I am up for it.

Ralph, The Vesrah JPL are the ones I wanted to try. found them online, $70 for the front. but then they wanted $20 for shipping :shock: not on my dime.

But really, I will run what ever WONT hurt my rotors or have me shooting over the bars or thru overruns. :D :D

01 GSXR 750

Anonymous
Fri Feb 25th, 2005, 11:51 PM
EBC's you'll have to change every few races. I ran Performance Friction pads (got 'em from TK :up: ). Granted they're more expensive than EBC, but they lasted me the entire season & are still stopping strong.

~Barn~
Sat Feb 26th, 2005, 05:21 AM
I have EBC HH's on my R1, and I love 'em.

Probably a bit over the top for strictly street, but I'll take overkill instead of under-performance, anyday.

Bueller
Sat Feb 26th, 2005, 07:21 AM
I put EBC HH pads on my Buell and wow what a difference! :o Really powerfull and smooth progressive perfomance. Got a set from Ralph for the R6 (not installed yet) but couldn't beat the price. :up:
You hear a lot of "opinions" from a lot of people, some is true and some is :bs:

*MV* #33
Sun Feb 27th, 2005, 09:39 PM
If Vanmar doesnt have them .. try www.racersupply.com I think they are around $85 shipped.

Tell them Mike Vigil #33 Sent ya