PDA

View Full Version : Auto Body Shop Recommendations

angab
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 09:39 AM
I need an auto body shop in the Boulder area to do some repairs on my Honda Accord. Nothing crazy, just banging out some dents and paint touch-up.

Any recommendations? Thanks... :)

Skinbabe
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Global Collision is a good shop.

~Barn~
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Is Brighton too far away? Brighton Auto Body is unreal with the work they do.

I crashed the bejezus out of a new Camaro of mine back in the day, and they fixed it. In the wreck I ended up tweeking the rear axel and it needed to be totally replaced. The repair work on the (basically new) car was so good, that when I took it into So-n-So Chevy, they chalked the axel up to a defect, and replaced it under warrenty. Now that is believable work!

Then again, they are expensive as hell. If it's basic work you need, you can probably get away with taking it to someplace local, that gives you the best estimate. :dunno:

angab
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Thanks, Skinbabe and Barn. I'll def look into both of those. And Barn, you're right - most important thing is price. I just want to make sure that I can trust the place I go to.

YEAH ITS CALLED "CAR DEALERSHIP" TRADE THAT JUNK AND GET YOURSELF A NEW CAR.

hah. Would be nice but definitely don't have the money for a new car. :banghead: Just tryin to make the one I have last...more money for two-wheeled machines that way...:hump:

UglyDogRacing
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Try Pete Fitzsimmons at Fitz Graphix in Broomfield - http://www.fitzgraphix.net/

Sean
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 10:17 AM
I talked to Sortarican, he might be able to help. :)

Skinbabe
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 04:25 PM
If your paying for it out of your pocket go somewhere in Denver. The labor rates are cheaper in Denver Metro then Boulder or even Brighton.

Yodannyc
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 05:11 PM
+1 on global collision!

konichd
Sat Jun 27th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Talk to Jarod at Motorvehicle Concepts 303.286.9498

angab
Sat Jun 27th, 2009, 11:37 AM
thanks all!