PDA

View Full Version : Huge wreck on Sixth Ave

thesavidge1
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 10:56 PM
Big wreck tonight involving sportbikes on west bound sixth avenue right over the Indiana exit, as I was driving past the carnage I saw what looked like a black zx6r, and saw cops picking up what looked like a pipe, I heard 4 bikes were involved, anybody know anything about this? this was at 10:15 or so i think.

WHTEVO
Sat Jun 27th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Hope everyone made it out in good shape.

Aaron

mopoet178
Sun Jun 28th, 2009, 10:26 PM
I was MRA cornerworking at PMP with a man (Ed something) whose son was involved in a wreck on sixth ave on friday. Could be the same wreck you saw, but maybe not.

What he said was an intoxicated rider hit him on his sportbike and they both went down. Both the intoxicated one and Ed's son were on bikes, so at least it was a somewhat fair fight. Ed's son ended up in the hospital with a compound fracture of one of the bigger leg bones (bike is totaled), and I dont know about the condition of the drunk rider.

this is just what I have heard, so there is a possibility it could be completely unrelated.

sugarrey
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 09:01 AM
Drunk rider....I couldnt even imagine. Thats the definition of a real ASSHOLE!

Devaclis
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Agreed

MetaLord 9
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 09:18 AM
I've said it before & I'll say it again. If you're drunk, on your bike, and being an idiot and you hit me and damage my bike or hurt me then you'd better pray you kill me, b/c as soon as I can find a way from my hospital room to yours, I'm gonna beat the hell out of you with whatever I can find, crutch, chair, nurse, doesn't matter

Gregger
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Drunk rider....I couldnt even imagine. Thats the definition of a real ASSHOLE!

That happens every Sunday afternoon over on Federal. Helmets on the helmet locks so the quido hair doesn't get messed up. Chicks in mini skirts riding cupcake and super sick M4 exhaust screaming to the moon at stoplights. Oh, and don't forget the unzipped GSXR edition jackets.

Reyven
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 09:58 AM
It was a 2 bike wreck. A cruiser and an R1. The R1 rider was drunk, going 130 when he hit the cruiser rider. Both are hospitalized, the cruiser rider goes in for a second surgery today, unsure about the R1 rider.

Devaclis
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 09:59 AM
I will get an update on the R1 rider today.

Cars-R-Coffins
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Come on mang, I thought we agreed to keep this whole thing secret.

Devaclis
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 11:36 AM
We never agreed to keep the "whole thing" a secret.

Horsman
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 11:39 AM
We never agreed to keep the "whole thing" a secret.

Isn't it like your Boss' Brother or something like that????

Devaclis
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Yep

303fizzer
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 12:59 PM
I've said it before & I'll say it again. If you're drunk, on your bike, and being an idiot and you hit me and damage my bike or hurt me then you'd better pray you kill me, b/c as soon as I can find a way from my hospital room to yours, I'm gonna beat the hell out of you with whatever I can find, crutch, chair, nurse, doesn't matter

Im with you 150% metalord lol If i have to use the nurse I will dammit!!:banghead:

Horsman
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Im with you 150% metalord lol If i have to use the nurse I will dammit!!:banghead:

I prefer the Nurse beating....
http://www.getprice.com.au/images/uploadimg/881/350__1_527502-1.jpg

Sully
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Don't you mean Male Nurse beating, Horsman? :gay:

Horsman
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Don't you mean Male Nurse beating, Horsman? :gay: OH NO she's Back!!! and Full of Flaming Fury!!!!
And so you're back, from outer space
I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed that stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I'd've known for just one second you'd be back to bother me

MetaLord 9
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 02:23 PM
OH NO she's Back!!! and Full of Flaming Fury!!!!
And so you're back, from outer space
I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed that stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I'd've known for just one second you'd be back to bother me
I'm not sure if you could be any gay-er, even if there was a man fucking you in the ass while you sang that. :slappers:

:shocked:

Horsman
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 02:29 PM
I'm not sure if you could be any gay-er, even if there was a man fucking you in the ass while you sang that. :slappers:

:shocked:
I think of you everytime I hear that song.:drink:

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 02:30 PM
I think of you everytime I hear that song.:drink:

I'm sure he thinks of himself too. :slappers:

Horsman
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 02:38 PM
He hums it when he rides his bike!!!!
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/4Horsman/Chris.jpg

MetaLord 9
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 02:38 PM
So I think about leaving myself on a regular basis? Got a diagram on how that might work? :D