PDA

View Full Version : Please support my endurance team at R2SL

rybo
Sun Jun 28th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Hi All,

This year we have added an endurance race to the R2SL schedule. Ralph, Elden and myself have formed up a team to participate in the race and we would all appreciate your support. 100% of the proceeds from the race are going to support a worthy children's causes in Colorado and Utah.

We have named our team "Racing 2 Beat Warren" in an effort to stir up some friendly competition with a fellow racer. We are trying to raise $1000 between us to pay the entry fee and contribute towards the cause.

Everything helps, if you can spare a few dollars or a few hundred it would be appreciated. Your pledge is 100% tax deductible and, in case I failed to mention it above, all of your money will go to worthy children's charities in Colorado and Utah.

Thank you

Scott

http://www.racing2savelives.org/pledgerace.php?a=1

~Barn~
Sun Jun 28th, 2009, 08:39 PM
I'm not sure I exactly know Warren, but clever team name. :lol:

G'luck you guys. :up:

rybo
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 06:49 AM
Thanks Barn!

Archangel
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 10:40 AM
Hmmm...

Ralph informed me of the funny team name this weekend. Unfortunately, last weekend my endurance partner and I managed to wreck 3 bikes between the two of us and are severely short on cash as we try and get all the bikes put together for the next MoM round.

I really don't foresee having my bike ready to go by Saturday, and although I appreciate the offers I've had to loan me bikes, I haven't finished fixing the last borrowed bike yet. It makes me very nervous to borrow yet another one.

Archangel
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 10:42 AM
So I just sent an email to some fellow UtahSBA endurance racers to see if I can put a team together. Let it be known that if I enter this race, the goal will no only be to beat the "Racing to beat Warren" team, but to crush you.

Dizzy D
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Come on Warren........
the gauntlet has been thrown down, you can not back away from a challenge!

rforsythe
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Bring it! :twisted:

eklew
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Thanks Barn!!!!

rybo
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 10:57 PM
So I just sent an email to some fellow UtahSBA endurance racers to see if I can put a team together. Let it be known that if I enter this race, the goal will no only be to beat the "Racing to beat Warren" team, but to crush you.

Crush??? oooooooh....I'm scared.

Come on folks, three good guys from the club are looking not only to raise money, but to humiliate a rival club member's team. There is something here for everyone!