PDA

View Full Version : To the guy on the black 650...

Mother Goose
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 03:54 PM
....you're an idiot and your idiocy is going to get you and your female friend following you on the yellow FZ6 hurt one day. I sure hope you are a new rider, because you can only get better with practice. But please, practice in a parking lot and not around cars on I-25.

So here's the story. On Friday I'm headed to the paintball shop on my lunch break off Arapahoe. I'm in the slow lane getting off @ Arapahoe eastbound from I-25 northbound. The rah-tard on the black 650 and his maybe girlfriend on a yellow FZ6 are in front of me in the far right lane that is a continuous lane onto Arapahoe. We are stopped because the person in front doesn't realize it's a continuous lane. So the 650 guy decides to get into the next lane over to the left, his friend follows him, a little shaky getting there. Our lane starts to move and I'm already up to the 350Z in front of me about to pass the 650 guy. All of a sudden, he decides he wants to be BACK in my lane and basically cuts right in front of me (no turn signal, not even a look over), if I wasn't paying attention, like most people on the road, your bike would have been under my front tire and you on my hood.

Once he gets into my lane, w/ me honking the whole way... he decides to cut all the way over into the left turn lane to get onto Boston St. (which you aren't supposed to do from the lane we were in), but then realizes that he's a rah-tard and doesn't want to turn there. So what does he do? He just places his bike in between 2 cars already stopped for the red light. Mind you, they were already stopped and he really had no where to put his bike and just basically sat in the turn lane to go straight. Good job buddy. Meanwhile his friend in on the FZ6 had no idea what to do and I lost her in the traffic, so I'm not sure what happened to her.

But this is my rant, if you're on here, you need more practice, and learn to look before you change lanes. And it would probably be a good idea to know where you're going before you actually take off you start riding. :mrt:

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 03:59 PM
The rah-tard .................................

How descriptive. What a tool :down:

Mother Goose
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 04:04 PM
The rah-tard .................................

How descriptive. What a tool :down:
You haven't seen The Hangover, I take it. :p

Nick_Ninja
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 07:38 PM
You haven't seen The Hangover, I take it. :p

No. It's on the list.

mopoet178
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 10:04 PM
That definitely sounded like a craigslist missed connections posting

Ceez
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 05:28 AM
Just sounds like another jerk ranting to me. Apparently raised without a mother to teach the golden rules "if you dont have anything good to say-keep your bigmouth shut", or something like that.

Wasn't me, I ride a busa. Still, finger pointers piss me off.:scream1:

Pot...meet kettle! :banghead:

charlesard1
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 05:54 AM
Pot...meet kettle! :banghead:

http://www.phuckpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/i_want_you_to_shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

Ceez
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 05:56 AM
Clever......:jerkoff:

chad23
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 07:16 AM
good thing you didnt wack his ass. Last thing I am in the mood for is another post of someone dying causes their a RAHtard

And Charlie if you dont like, dont read, dont post cause we really dont give a shit to what YOU think
Hi pot I am Kettle

sugarrey
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 07:44 AM
that movie was hilarious, I never went and saw a movie twice at the theatre, but I would return for a second showing of the hangover. And thanks to Mother Goose for giving us the 411 on the dickweed, now I know who to run from when im on the highway.

rforsythe
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Simmer down, children.

MetaLord 9
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 08:01 AM
....you're an idiot and your idiocy is going to get you and your female friend following you on the yellow FZ6 hurt ... :mrt:
Just part of the current day entitlement to instant gratification and "me first 'cause I'm right" phase the people seem to be lodged in. God forbid you continue on in the lane you're in and then either make a u-turn or find another way to backtrack without causing traffic carnage...

No. It's on the list.
Ditto. We can go watch it this weekend! But only after we hold hands a skip. :D

SIMMAH!!! Lest I crush you with my goatee of FURY!!! :mrt:
fixed.

Nick_Ninja
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 08:41 AM
[quote=MetaLord 9;472792]<snip>

Ditto. We can go watch it this weekend! But only after we hold hands a skip. :D

<snip>[quote]

I'll pass.

chad23
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Simmer down, children.
sorry boss I am going through pain med withdrawals :D

MetaLord 9
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 08:50 AM
I'll pass.
aw don't be angry Jeff!

Mother Goose
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 10:38 AM
I think Jeff needs an Elephant. :lol:

Just sounds like another jerk ranting to me. Apparently raised without a mother to teach the golden rules "if you dont have anything good to say-keep your bigmouth shut", or something like that.

You must piss yourself off then. :slap:

TFOGGuys
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 10:41 AM
Just part of the current day entitlement to instant gratification and "me first 'cause I'm right" phase the people seem to be lodged in. God forbid you continue on in the lane you're in and then either make a u-turn or find another way to backtrack without causing traffic carnage...

Like the C_U_next_Tuesday that was making a u-turn on the service road over by 6th and Simms the other day....just over a blind crest...around a curve....:banghead::banghead::banghead: :guns:

MattTLS
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Umm, just to let you know, that's not the golden rule

charlesard1
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 05:41 PM
good thing you didnt wack his ass. Last thing I am in the mood for is another post of someone dying causes their a RAHtard

And Charlie if you dont like, dont read, dont post cause we really dont give a shit to what YOU think
Hi pot I am Kettle

http://www.phuckpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/i_want_you_to_shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

charlesard1
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 06:06 PM
I think Jeff needs an Elephant. :lol:

You must piss yourself off then. :slap:

Zach929rr
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 06:10 PM
How original. :rolleyes:

chad23
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Can I try that
http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt337/pgup/stfu.jpg
http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv255/twalko1/STFU/stfu-4664.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p46/SkullGhost/stfu-2.jpg

wow that was fun, and I even found more than one, you should bow to my greatness

Ricky
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 07:01 PM
This one time, I forgot to look before I changed lanes. What's to say it wasn't this guy's first time?

Sure, some people are stupid, and they'll get theirs. But sometimes you happen to be the one to see someone make a mistake the only time they make it.

Mother Goose
Wed Jul 1st, 2009, 11:01 AM
But sometimes you happen to be the one to see someone make a mistake the only time they make it.
Twice in a row? :lol:

konichd
Wed Jul 1st, 2009, 11:14 AM
A couple years ago I saw this guy riding a BIG-Dick wheelie on is Honda CBR on 6th Ave......I'll let chadwick finish this up ;)

Mother Goose
Wed Jul 1st, 2009, 11:21 AM
A couple years ago I saw this guy riding a BIG-Dick wheelie on is Honda CBR on 6th Ave......I'll let chadwick finish this up ;)
Tell me about this guy, cause I know YOU never saw ME on 6th. ;) :lol:

You make a good point DK, but I've learned my lesson, and that's what I was trying to convey to this guy. He needs some more practice.

konichd
Wed Jul 1st, 2009, 11:24 AM
^^^I'm just jealous of you wheelie skill :( Hit me up a pic to turn this frown upside down! :)

Mother Goose
Wed Jul 1st, 2009, 11:36 AM
^^^I'm just jealous of you wheelie skill :( Hit me up a pic to turn this frown upside down! :)
Just for you.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/chadwickvr6/f967c5a5.jpg

BeoBe
Thu Jul 2nd, 2009, 12:13 AM
sexy!

got 1 up on ya.. see if anyone can guess where this photo was taken, its in the loveland/fo co area

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l96/snoboardinbob/Random%20Pics/55.jpg

BeoBe
Thu Jul 2nd, 2009, 12:17 AM
as for the guy on the bike..

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l96/snoboardinbob/Random%20Pics/87.jpg

Wintermute
Thu Jul 2nd, 2009, 10:21 AM
Beobe, is that real?

Or was it a stunting area? I find it hard to believe someone wouldn't notice a cop right there.

bulldog
Thu Jul 2nd, 2009, 10:39 AM
A couple years ago I saw this guy riding a BIG-Dick wheelie on is Honda CBR on 6th Ave......I'll let chadwick finish this up ;) I know this guy too!!! He was the same guy that use to tease me for not wanting to do wheelies with Hoopty and him anymore because I got scared of wrecking my only bike :lol:

I do miss my stunting days and when that guy and I had the same bikes, color and all. We would ride with Big-J that had the exact same bike too and be like three gay matching guys :slappers:for the reocrd I had the bike first

Mother Goose
Thu Jul 2nd, 2009, 11:04 AM
I know this guy too!!! He was the same guy that use to tease me for not wanting to do wheelies with Hoopty and him anymore because I got scared of wrecking my only bike :lol:

I do miss my stunting days and when that guy and I had the same bikes, color and all. We would ride with Big-J that had the exact same bike too and be like three gay matching guys :slappers:for the reocrd I had the bike first
for the record, i didn't know you when i bought the bike. :lol:

Devaclis
Thu Jul 2nd, 2009, 11:05 AM
the Three Homigos?

bulldog
Thu Jul 2nd, 2009, 11:16 AM
for the record, i didn't know you when i bought the bike. :lol: I just pretended to not know you because you had taken the wings off your Honda.....what a sin :cry:

nattynoo
Thu Jul 2nd, 2009, 02:16 PM
Ha, I saw a guy riding south on Sheridan a week or so ago.

Really nice helmet strapped to the back, wearing shorts, T-shirt & flipflops...wait for it...

....chatting on his cell phone while riding in traffic. Nice.

Mother Goose
Thu Jul 2nd, 2009, 02:38 PM
Ha, I saw a guy riding south on Sheridan a week or so ago.

Really nice helmet strapped to the back, wearing shorts, T-shirt & flipflops...wait for it...

....chatting on his cell phone while riding in traffic. Nice.
Probably keepin his bitches in line.

MetaLord 9
Thu Jul 2nd, 2009, 02:40 PM
Probably keepin his bitches in line.
Who else would he be keep'n track of in different area codes? That's right. Hoes.

nattynoo
Thu Jul 2nd, 2009, 03:04 PM
IMHO...he looked a bit metrosexual.

Mother Goose
Thu Jul 2nd, 2009, 03:05 PM
IMHO...he looked a bit metrosexual.
Was it Canuck? I thought he always wore his gear... :think:

BeoBe
Fri Jul 3rd, 2009, 11:21 PM
Beobe, is that real?

Or was it a stunting area? I find it hard to believe someone wouldn't notice a cop right there.

yes its real, no its not a stunting area.. Its the old loveland dog track parking lot off I-25 that is now the new drivers training course for police academies and the state patrol. hence the state patrol car..

charlesard1
Sat Jul 4th, 2009, 06:18 AM
Twice in a row? :lol:

"Tell me about this guy, cause I know YOU never saw ME on 6th. ;) :lol: "

Twice in a row? :(