PDA

View Full Version : Trash

kawasakirob
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Saw an elk toss up a plastic water bottle today and start nibbling on it. The image stuck in my mind. The funny thing was that it was up in the mountains on my taco ride. I thought trash was only found in the city.

JohnEffinK
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 06:59 AM
Nah, jackasses drop stuff everywhere. It is sort of universal...

John

bulldog
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 08:27 AM
Favorite Matrix Quote:

Agent Smith (http://www.moviemistakes.com/name2346): I'd like to share a revelation that I’ve had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species, and I realised that humans are not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment; but you humans do not. Instead you multiply, and multiply, until every resource is consumed. The only way for you to survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern... a virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer on this planet, you are a plague, and we... are the cure.

salsashark
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Have you seen Long Way Down?

That was one thing that Ewan & Charlie kept noticing that no matter how remote the areas they were in, there were always plastic bags.

kawasakirob
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Yeah it is wierd, just caught my attention pretty good. They were right next to the road and one just picked up a water bottle and started chewing on it.

Shea
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 12:50 PM
I thought trash was only found in the city.

Nah, I try to make it up to the mountains on the weekends...