PDA

View Full Version : YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!

Polar X
Sat Feb 26th, 2005, 07:51 PM
I have to give kudos to LURCH, BUELLER, and SPIDERMAN. You guys are just freaken awesome. The help today at the track with lines and tips was invaluable. I know I got faster AND I started dragging my knees :bananna: for the first time. The tires are nicely balling up on BOTH edges and I have a laptime, thanks to LURCH, to work with now.

I can not say thank you enough for the help guys. This was my 2 time on a track EVER, I know I am getting faster :multi: :yay: SO Thanks.

Bueller
Sat Feb 26th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Glad to help, I learned a few new things today as well, these guys are a great bunch.
I know this was early on in the day but at least you'll have a before pic to compare with an after, when you get one later :lol:

Lurch
Sat Feb 26th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Not a problem Chris.

Now about that lap time I lied! Now you just need to figure out if you were going slower or faster. :lol:

Stick with it and you should have some damn good results this year. You are way a head of the pack already.

Lurch

Polar X
Sat Feb 26th, 2005, 08:41 PM
yeh, that was pre knee draging. And spiderman was right, aint no ware near hanging off the bike :oops: :oops:

Polar X
Sat Feb 26th, 2005, 08:46 PM
LURCH!! your killing me, but since I don't know what a good time IS on SCR for a newbie. I will assume I was going SLOWER than I really was :D Either way, I got faster and learned a lot today. I need to get a timer so I can see where and what I am running.

Thanks again guys.

Even if the time was 1.25 or worse, it gives me something to start with. but I still like to hear 1.19 or 1.20 :headbang:

Anonymous
Sat Feb 26th, 2005, 08:54 PM
1:20 for somebody new to track riding, AND new to SCR, is pretty damn respectible in my opinion. I think I got my best time when I was chasing after Lurch - down into the 13's. Not bad considering I need to bleed my brakes something fierce, and I haven't been on the track in about 4 months!

Dysco
Sun Feb 27th, 2005, 11:36 AM
You might want to pull those old numbers off. I was thinking DAMN! Matt lost a whole bunch of weight!

Polar X
Sun Feb 27th, 2005, 11:41 AM
You might want to pull those old numbers off. I was thinking DAMN! Matt lost a whole bunch of weight!

yeh yeh :roll: , I was gonna do it before I left, but ran out of time. I need to get a heat gun to warm them up first. :)

Dysco
Sun Feb 27th, 2005, 03:34 PM
hairdryer?

Polar X
Sun Feb 27th, 2005, 05:16 PM
will it get it hot enough? did not think it would. Will give it a try.

Dysco
Sun Feb 27th, 2005, 05:19 PM
yep- it doesn't take much. :up:

Bigtime73
Mon Feb 28th, 2005, 11:14 AM
:( :cry: :cry: :cry:

lookin good Chris.....fuc*in backyard landscaping...if it werent for that, I'd still be racing..BUT...oh well...Good job bro!! You look good out there!!! And as they all say..."get that knee down sissy"..J/K..

Be safe!!

:cry:

Bigtime73
Mon Feb 28th, 2005, 11:18 AM

weight?? You sayin I was fat.... :guns:
:P

Anonymous
Mon Feb 28th, 2005, 11:25 AM

Powa to weight ratio tuba, powa to weight. :lol:

Dysco
Mon Feb 28th, 2005, 12:25 PM

I was saying he looked like your before picture in a workout infomercial. :D

Polar X
Mon Feb 28th, 2005, 12:40 PM
:( :cry: :cry: :cry: lookin good Chris And as they all say..."get that knee down sissy"..J/K..Be safe!! :cry:

FOR the record. I did get my knees dragging by the end of the day :bananna: :yay: :rock:

Polar X
Mon Feb 28th, 2005, 12:44 PM
I was saying he looked like your before picture in a workout infomercial. :D

So you are saying I AM a twig boy :scream1: :think: :guns: :D
I wish I had half the muscle mass Matt has. ;)