PDA

View Full Version : July?

Zach929rr
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 05:51 PM
I know R2SL is going on, but are there any rumors of another short notice PMP day (or equivalent) during July? I realize that the next scheduled day isn't until Aug 16, but I got the itch for track time :D

rforsythe
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Not at this time. I also wouldn't expect one, but who knows. :)

Zach929rr
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 06:04 PM
Thanks Ralph. I wasn't expecting anything either, rather hoping for a sliver of hope. :lol:

Have fun out there.

nwatkins
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Zach saw you on Friday, Looks like your bike is almost a track bike. You should do the MRA school and come race... Talk about adicting. :)

Zach929rr
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 06:34 PM
At the rate I'm going, I'll probably be getting serious about it towards the beginning of next season. MRA racing would be a blast... just not sure if it's financially possibly at this point. Not to mention, I have a LONG way to go training wise.

nwatkins
Wed Jul 1st, 2009, 08:13 AM
I timed one of your laps on Friday, I was working turn 4. You were running just over two minutes, which isn't entirely bad. My first couple times on Pueblo I believe I was just under two minutes. Now in a race situation I am in the 44's with only two race weekends. My point is, it comes quick. Do all the track days you can this year and go for it next year.