PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Hollywood!

King Nothing
Sun Feb 27th, 2005, 12:58 PM
[web:5f59f36782]http://www.citizensunited.org/billboard/[/web:5f59f36782]

The GECCO
Sun Feb 27th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Dunno if it's true, either way thats pretty damn funny...

King Nothing
Sun Feb 27th, 2005, 01:52 PM
It's true, the billboards have already been vandalized but the citizens united had already planned on that happening, so they paid for more signs to be put up immediatly (sp) if they did get vandalized.

The GECCO
Sun Feb 27th, 2005, 03:15 PM
SWEET! :yay:

Fly boy
Sun Feb 27th, 2005, 10:43 PM
:haha:

R1chie
Sun Feb 27th, 2005, 11:15 PM
:)

But if they knew they were helping reelect him, do you think they would have stopped bashing Bush? Nah... 'cause dey ain't dat smart, you don't need a high SAT to figure that one out. Afghanistan, Iraq, if Bush can stabilize the middle east a bit better and start social security on the path to enable people to control their own destiny, Bush will go down as one of the great presidents of the US. You know another thing that helped? The internet. It offers a researched perspective and a chance for the other side to speak to a people pounded by liberalness. People are starting to find out about the dirty little liberal secrets and the real agenda of the liberal democrat. Fair and balanced broadcasts like Fox News now offer a balanced viewpoint to offset the liberal bias in news and media in general. People are being fed a balanced media diet and are now are finding out a strict diet of liberalism is bad for the stomach. Knowledge is the key as it is written; My people die for lack of knowledge.

So keep it up liberal democrats, the more you try to thrash and bash, your credibility ends up in the trash.

Bertha
Sun Feb 27th, 2005, 11:27 PM
THe 1st 4 years of regan ppl called him a moron... but he stuck to his guns Kinda reminds me of a certain pres now...

his 2nd 4 years ppl figured out WHY he did and things happened... umm USSR??? PPL were like OH SHIT! He DID have a clue....

Mista Black
Sun Feb 27th, 2005, 11:35 PM
NOICE!!!! :up:

i want one for my room!! :D

~Barn~
Mon Feb 28th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Bush will go down as one of the great presidents of the US.

:spit:

Yeah... And you're gonna go down as one of the great minds of the CSC.

Bush has split us right down the middle, genius. Historians typically don't look for that, when they're contemplating "the great ones".

You're so dumb R1ch, it's almost endearing. :lol:

Don't get all bent out of shape either people. He has me on his Ignore List, so he'll never even see me insulting him.