PDA

View Full Version : wednesday afternoon foco ride

Featherhead
Tue Jun 30th, 2009, 10:28 PM
so i have the afternoon off tomorrow (wednesday) outlawd expressed interest. anyone else? i was thinking a poudre to rist, or poudre to masonville ride or something like that?

i did poudre to rist today and it was fairly nice. gravel here and there on rist, but nothing too bad. I'll probably get back around noon-ish so i'll see who responds and then we'll try to find a place to meet.

OUTLAWD
Wed Jul 1st, 2009, 12:01 AM
I should be free after 3-ish, maybe take the poudre to masonville...Its been pretty clean past couple times I've been up.

maybe try to catch up with chad, cath, and various others @ hooters @ crossroads afterwards, circa 6:30

mattk
Wed Jul 1st, 2009, 12:11 PM
How long will the ride take and where will you be leaving from.

Featherhead
Wed Jul 1st, 2009, 12:58 PM
Well, I'd assume we'd be leaving from the north side of town somewhere. and the ride would probably take about an hour and half depending on traffic and how spirited we feel like riding.

I won't be able to join in at hooters, i've got stuff to do once the girlie gets off work.

how does meeting at Vern's at 3:30 sound? or would 4 be better?

OUTLAWD
Wed Jul 1st, 2009, 01:04 PM
Vern's (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&q=verns+place+fort+collins&ie=UTF8&ll=40.625419,-105.12886&spn=0.45809,0.339203&z=11&iwloc=A) @ 4 works for me, just in case my meeting runs over, then I'll need to stop home and gear up right quick.

denver_whitest185
Thu Jul 2nd, 2009, 12:56 PM
I hope you guys had fun yesterday. If you want to plan another ride, i'd be up to go for a ride next week. i need to install new clutch springs this weekend so my clutch stops slipping, so i don't want to ride anymore than i have to till then.

OUTLAWD
Thu Jul 2nd, 2009, 03:11 PM
It was a nice short run up the poudre and down stove prairie/buckhorn. We parted ways in masonville and I headed down thru pinewood. I kinda bitched out once it started raining a bit, but I don't really know the roads yet, and don't have an excuse for dumping it in the rain.

I got the gix temporarily back together as well...and I'm always looking for more seat time