PDA

View Full Version : Grand Prix

kawasakirob
Fri Jul 3rd, 2009, 01:19 PM
So far it's taken over a month to get some brake pads.I have not recieved a call or anything. From what I hear, it's common for parts to take that long, if not longer from Grand Prix. Whats the deal?

longrider
Fri Jul 3rd, 2009, 01:36 PM
I do not work for Grand Prix so I have no idea what happened in your specific situation, but normally orders should never take more than a week to 10 days unless the distributor is out of stock. (back ordered) Depending on what brand of pads were ordered, it could even come out of a Denver warehouse which would be only 2 or 3 days.

sugarrey
Fri Jul 3rd, 2009, 05:05 PM
Go somewhere else, if they didn't give you a call they probably just dropped the ball somewhere or just dont give a shit. Go see the boys over at 303cycle, at least they give a shit and will get your stuff done right!

GixxerCarrie
Sat Jul 4th, 2009, 08:09 AM
pm Sticky296 (Chris) and talk to him Rob.....you see him at all the bike nights. I have had an issue with pants (LMFAO) before and that were on backorder, I ended up getting my money back and going somewhere else. But, he will look into it for you.

racedk6
Sat Jul 4th, 2009, 11:42 AM
So far it's taken over a month to get some brake pads.I have not recieved a call or anything. From what I hear, it's common for parts to take that long, if not longer from Grand Prix. Whats the deal?

What type of brake pads were they and for what bike?

King Nothing
Sat Jul 4th, 2009, 11:56 AM
I wouldn't pee on grand prix if they were on fire.

Sully
Sat Jul 4th, 2009, 01:46 PM
I think Chris is at R2SL in Utah this wkend, but I'm sure Mike T. in parts can help you.

Sticky 296
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 01:00 PM

If this is the free set of Ferodo brake pads you ordered that you won, sorry and this is not a excuse but we had to set up a new dealer app. with T.A.W. the company donating the pads and it took a little longer then we thought! If not P.M. me and I will look into it.
Chris

hcr25
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 01:48 PM
If this is the free set of Ferodo brake pads you ordered that you won, sorry and this is not a excuse but we had to set up a new dealer app. with T.A.W. the company donating the pads and it took a little longer then we thought! If not P.M. me and I will look into it.
Chris

It is for the free set.

Horsman
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Rob, these GP guys have always been good to me.
Must be a freak fluke of an accident...

mdub
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 06:45 PM
I had tires replaced there before. But the last tire was a front and for some reason it had a micro leak from the stem. Not sure if they cause it but I suspect. Will check out this 303cycle....

Sticky 296
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Bring down the tire and let me look at it and if it is our fault or a warranty issue we will take care of it for you! My name is Chris Stinson and my direct line at GPM is 303-532-2929 call me on this issue!