PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist a$$holes

King Nothing
Sun Jul 5th, 2009, 05:34 PM
So I posted my SVT Focus on Craigslist today and it has been flagged 3 times already. It really pisses me off that the minority of the "bad apples" on a good thing like craigslist and totally ruin it. Douchebags. I'm sorry your shitty SVT that you didn't take the time to take care of looks so bad next to mine but that is no reason to flag my ad.

utsv650
Sun Jul 5th, 2009, 08:04 PM
word to that.. ive had my SV flagged so many times

sugarrey
Sun Jul 5th, 2009, 08:07 PM
CL is getting a little out of hand, time for them to throw a little supervision at it and catch all these asswads throwing up fake shit and flaggin stuff.

enough is enough.

cl can be great again with a little help, they just need to keep it free.

brennahm
Sun Jul 5th, 2009, 08:11 PM
cl can be great again with a little help, they just need to keep it free.

Hmmm, seems a little counterintuitive...

BeoBe
Sun Jul 5th, 2009, 08:15 PM
yea im kinda hoping maybe soon CL will start to monitor things..

But yea i think people get bored and just wanna be an asshole and flag peoples posts, like i said in another post.. you gotta watch cause to be an ass some will snatch your digits off your posting and paste it into a gay personal ad on CL..

Stupid kids

chad23
Sun Jul 5th, 2009, 08:20 PM
and here comes the fees

Nerves
Sun Jul 5th, 2009, 08:41 PM
They have already started charging for personal ads on CL. It is to try and keep the creeps out.

chanke4252
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 01:13 AM
they need to redo the flagging system, like tracking IP's and stuff. It's easy to change an IP obviously, but hopefully it will do away with the people who just flag stuff till it's deleted just for fun.

~Barn~
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 06:39 AM
Is there anyway for me to flag this thread?

Devaclis
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Put it up on a local forum, a national forum, and in AutoTrader.