PDA

View Full Version : TFOG is the BOMB

Luv2ride
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Thanks TFOG,

Got my Clutch Plates ordered and in house faster than any of the other big shops in town predicted they could. Was up and riding by the weekend.
Top Notch shopp and great service. Will definitely be a repeat customer!!

dsantilli
Fri Jul 31st, 2009, 07:25 AM
Another vote for TFOG. Been bringing my bikes there since 1998 and they have always given the best service and great prices on parts. Go Jimbo!

kalibra
Fri Jul 31st, 2009, 07:38 AM
TFOG is da shiznit! Good folks,good service,Jim for president -we need a new one of those

Horsman
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 01:36 PM
TFOG is the Bomb!!!
Got my YZ250 back - Jim is Awesome!!!
He set the bike perfect for me (short dude with a fetish for trees).
It runs great - now I need to go get evel somewhere...
http://media.popculturewilleatitself.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/evel-knievel.jpg

I don't think anyone else could have handled my needy needs.

They rock!!! I will definitely go back to them again.

thanks, Jim :)

Yodannyc
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 01:50 PM
^ your the one that picked up the blue and black YZ right? about 10 or 11 this morning? If so I was the one standing around in the shop with a metal mullisia shirt on. +1 on TFOG so far they treated me great and got my bike checked out rather quickly. Definitely will be a repeat customer even if i have to drive from boulder.

Matty
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 03:20 PM
^^^ Sux you had to turn around on the ride today.

Mother Goose
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Glad they could get it sorted out. :up:

Horsman
Sat Aug 8th, 2009, 07:15 PM
^ your the one that picked up the blue and black YZ right? about 10 or 11 this morning? If so I was the one standing around in the shop with a metal mullisia shirt on. +1 on TFOG so far they treated me great and got my bike checked out rather quickly. Definitely will be a repeat customer even if i have to drive from boulder.
Yup- that was me... I am in Greenwood Village (totally worth the trip) great people - awesome work...