PDA

View Full Version : borrow a bike???

suzinpink
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 01:32 PM
OK so some of you may know I am teaching my new man to ride. He's really doing great but now I want to show him some lines in the hills. I can't do it riding bitch... (and yes, I HAVE ridden bitch on my own bike teaching him for the last 2 months). SO, I wanted to see if there was anyone who trusted me enough to let me borrow their bike. He will not be the one riding it, it would only be me... he'll be on my bike. I want him to see how to go into turns and all that jazz safely. I figure the best way would be for him to ride behind me for a couple hours...
I know it's a lot to ask. I have let other take mine out for the same purpose before, so I thought maybe someone might consider returning the favor...:)
It would be the weekend of the 18th. Weather pending... either day would be great... anyone? Anyone??

Zach929rr
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 01:46 PM
I could make my ride available (I'll be out of town) some time between the 7th and 16th if you'd be interested in doing it sooner.

It's already seen pavement, so not really a concern there.

BeoBe
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 01:46 PM
i would but i dont even have mine tagged right now.

suzinpink
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 01:51 PM
I could make my ride available (I'll be out of town) some time between the 7th and 16th if you'd be interested in doing it sooner.

It's already seen pavement, so not really a concern there.

Oh! That's really cool of you! I might see if he can take a morning off work during the week if you;re sure you don't mind. What part of town are you in?

suzinpink
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 01:52 PM
i would but i dont even have mine tagged right now.

Those darn cops are soo particular... tags??? who needs em??? LOL:shocked:

Zach929rr
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Littleton, right off C4 and Ken Caryl. Don't steal my shit, though :D Just bring me back a full tank and a 6-pack of beer and we should be square

It's a 929rr (obviously?). Should treat you just fine if you are easy riding the canyons.

suzinpink
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Littleton, right off C4 and Ken Caryl. Don't steal my shit, though :D Just bring me back a full tank and a 6-pack of beer and we should be square

It's a 929rr (obviously?). Should treat you just fine if you are easy riding the canyons.

Wouldn't think of stealing your shit sweetheart:cry: not my style.:)
If you're cool with it that would work great cuz I am off 470 and Lucent. What's your poison for beer?

konichd
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Suzin, I have a Kawi that could use a little fresh air if Zach's doesn't work out. You on a Kawi..... ;)

suzinpink
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Suzin, I have a Kawi that could use a little fresh air if Zach's doesn't work out. You on a Kawi..... ;)

Thanks David...
You being nice to a Gixxer rider??? Now that's what's weird!

Zach929rr
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 02:20 PM
I would prefer some Easy Street :)

If you're on a 600, it'll be a little bit different. Just take it easy and you should be fine.

konichd
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Thanks David...
You being nice to a Gixxer rider??? Now that's what's weird!

You kidding me? GSXR FOR LYFE YO!

suzinpink
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 02:48 PM
I would prefer some Easy Street :)

If you're on a 600, it'll be a little bit different. Just take it easy and you should be fine.

No, mine's a 750, but I've ridden plenty 1's before. I'll take it easy cuz it's not my bike. I really appreciate it.

suzinpink
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 02:48 PM

oh my.. no comment needed

Repsol a095
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Do you know how I know that you are gay? :slappers:

GhettoChild
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Could probably borrow the 97 TL1000S if interested.

kawasakirob
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 01:15 AM
You probably got one already, but you could borrow my 10, 9, or a bud's R6. Whatever tickles your......fancy

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Well if July is the month for lettin people borrow bikes...Sign me up. I'm having withdrawls. :cry:

suzinpink
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 06:25 PM
BUMP!!!!!
OK... so I wasn't able to get out this week... work... whod'a thunk it! Anyone willing to let me borrow tomorrow morning????

64BonnieLass
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 06:44 PM
I won't be riding tomorrow babe. But one damn scratch on my Sunshine....I know where you live sister....:)

whitebrad
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 07:42 PM
i am new here, and i have an aprilia mille r... i don't have the lowers on it at this point, so any lowside would be really harmful...

i don't know how you ride or your experience, but am not wholly opposed to it...

if you want to get together tonight and i can see you ride, and if you have insurance, maybe we could make it work...

i need the effin karma, that's for sure

suzinpink
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 08:27 PM
AWE!!!
You guys are so sweet!!!!

GhettoChild
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 10:04 PM
If you want you can borrow the TLS. Sean 720-620-9035