PDA

View Full Version : busted up again #@*&^%$E

krod
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 10:48 PM
So I decide to take the super Puke to work today,the ride to work was ok,then the fhit hits the san (sic). Riding down jordan Rd some (nice lady on a cell phone) Bitch; decides to take a left in front on me. Guess what happned next? Bike trashed,broke another helmet road rash up the most part of my body. Spent the afternoon in the ER Thank god for percocet. Have pics of the duke :cry: Its trashed the forks are bent up to the frame. Tank is busted tripple clamps wasted,,,,,:scream1: Worst part I somehow got the ticket for riding to fast for the road conditions.:321:

Tipys
Mon Jul 6th, 2009, 10:53 PM
Damn that sucks and its seems like your ok so thats good.

I would fight that ticket because that is complete bullshit

buzzardman36
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 12:29 AM
When you say this happened on Jordan I figure it's in Parker and Parker cops are some of the worst assholes I've ever came across. Total ego maniacs.

Bueller
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 04:44 AM
Holy crap that sucks!
No more SD problem now, and I didn't even get to ride it.
Hope you heal up good.
Sorry we couldn't make your gig fri. but I had to get up @ 4:00am

PS save me a Perc, I gots me a bad pain..........right here.

Joe
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 06:01 AM
Dam Jim, sorry to hear that.

Did the bitch get a "Failure to Yield?"

How's her car?

Hope everything ends up alright.

sugarrey
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 06:36 AM
Damn dude. I know how it feels. The second day the pain will come 4sho. The ticket sounds like bullshit, fight it. Riding thru parker is the worst, people I know call it the "gauntlet", and I avoid Parker at all costs.

Bueller
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Most likely Arap. Co. Sheriff

Sully
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 07:18 AM
Sorry to hear this :(. I would definitely fight that ticket, that is total BS!! Did the "nice lady on her cell phone" get cited ? I thought that if someone turned left in front of you and caused an accident, it's their fault ??? :think:

Heal up quick :)

MetaLord 9
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 07:41 AM
Damn man, that sux out of every orifice. Dumbass cow should've gotten a "driving too stupid for the road conditions ticket... "

mtnairlover
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 08:00 AM
I really am growing to despise stoopid inattentive drivers (yeah, I'm being nice). Got cut off a week ago, in town, no less. Thank God for motorcycle brakes...beeped the hell outta my little ole horn and I got an "Oh, I'm so sorry" wave...stoopid people. They have no clue the amount of damage their vehicles can cause with their friggen inattention.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Horsman
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 08:48 AM
Get Well Soon!!! KBCO Bret Saunders even said on the radio this morning... "People, please pay attention on the road there are going to be a lot of people on motorcycles today - keep an eye out for them..."

Hope you heal up quickly....

Matty
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 08:55 AM
Sorry man...

Ricky
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Were you speeding? Did you admit you were speeding? If neither, then there's no way you were going too fast for conditions.

Badhabit
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 01:19 PM
"conditions" being some dumb bitch trying to kill you? Sorry you and your bike got beat up but glad you are alive to be pissed about it.

krod
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 09:25 PM
Holy crap that sucks!
No more SD problem now, and I didn't even get to ride it.
Hope you heal up good.
Sorry we couldn't make your gig fri. but I had to get up @ 4:00am

PS save me a Perc, I gots me a bad pain..........right here.

Want to trade still??? Bike is trashed insurance company picked it up today. Broken wrist and 4 fingers,collar bone (doc said to much damage to tell if busted) I guess I will live to ride another day. As far as the ticket goes; the Arapahoe sheriff said since it was raining and my speed was was a little to fast?(don't know how they figured it out) my ticket was justified:scream1:
Thanks for all your support..

Bueller
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Come camping this weekend, hang out get fuckered up and stumble around.

GixxerCarrie
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 09:57 PM
I'm sorry dealing with the road rash myself...perc helps....still even a week later I'm in PAIN. Fight the ticket. I agree. And take Buellers advice...drinks help the first couple of days...thank god for Dana and Pie when I got back last week!

krod
Wed Jul 8th, 2009, 02:24 AM
Come camping this weekend, hang out get fuckered up and stumble around.

Sounds good. Was going to miller but decided to stay in town. Just put new suspension on the 250sx. Pm me with the info.

Filo
Wed Jul 8th, 2009, 08:05 AM
Well Jim, that just sucks. Heal up. Don't take any pics of you and Bueller camping though. Don't want to see that...

Bueller
Wed Jul 8th, 2009, 08:33 AM
You mean like when I caught you two holding hands? You have such a guilty look on your face.

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee291/rmsupermoto999/Supermoto/sumo033.jpg

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 8th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Want to trade still??? Bike is trashed insurance company picked it up today. Broken wrist and 4 fingers,collar bone (doc said to much damage to tell if busted) I guess I will live to ride another day. As far as the ticket goes; the Arapahoe sheriff said since it was raining and my speed was was a little to fast?(don't know how they figured it out) my ticket was justified:scream1:
Thanks for all your support..
Was she good looking? I had some dumb bimbo turn left in front of me and the first cop on the seen tried to pin the blame on me. I think he did it to gain favor with the hot chick. He was sure kissing her ass.

MAZIN
Wed Jul 8th, 2009, 10:57 AM
So I decide to take the super Puke to work today,the ride to work was ok,then the fhit hits the san (sic). Riding down jordan Rd some (nice lady on a cell phone) Bitch; decides to take a left in front on me. Guess what happned next? Bike trashed,broke another helmet road rash up the most part of my body. Spent the afternoon in the ER Thank god for percocet. Have pics of the duke :cry: Its trashed the forks are bent up to the frame. Tank is busted tripple clamps wasted,,,,,:scream1: Worst part I somehow got the ticket for riding to fast for the road conditions.:321:

Dude that F*#@ing sucks, sorry to hear that man. atleast the stupid C**T didn't kill you. just barrow the boss' toy and find her, jk lol

pauliep
Wed Jul 8th, 2009, 11:07 AM
DAMN that really sucks. Corpsman up! Heal up soon.