PDA

View Full Version : Potential MRA racers please read!

Desmodromico
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 09:05 AM
MRA is selling off some of their rental transponders at over $150 less than new ones. Great time to pick one up and come out for some racing this summer!

If you have already taken the racer certification school your license is only $100 and endurance races are $50 to enter, this is actually cheaper than a trackday as you will get three morning practices and a 30 minute race for only $50!!!

Details here:
http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?p=51758#51758

Motodrew
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Good to know!

I can't register on the forum in order to let them know I'm interested. It says incorrect special phrase/code.

I won't be racing till next season and am not a MRA member YET.

racedk6
Wed Jul 8th, 2009, 01:10 AM
MRA is selling off some of their rental transponders at over $150 less than new ones. Great time to pick one up and come out for some racing this summer!

If you have already taken the racer certification school your license is only $100 and endurance races are $50 to enter, this is actually cheaper than a trackday as you will get three morning practices and a 30 minute race for only $50!!!

Details here:
http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?p=51758#51758

Also keep in mind too that this is a 30 min RACE! You will notice a huge difference in how you ride at a trackday and in a race. It is alot more fun!

racedk6
Wed Jul 8th, 2009, 01:11 AM
Good to know!

I can't register on the forum in order to let them know I'm interested. It says incorrect special phrase/code.

Well when you get the registration part done. Definately jump on one of those transponders. New ones run you about $420 and used ones between $250-300. So this is a smoking deal!

Desmodromico
Wed Jul 8th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Good to know!

Code is denver

Matrix
Wed Jul 8th, 2009, 08:12 AM
There is some small print in the terms and conditions page that has the code. It says some thing like "Really important please read". I missed it the first couple of times. haha