PDA

View Full Version : PE/APM w/LEED AP and BIM/Architectural Design training

Mister BOYD
Tue Jul 7th, 2009, 11:14 PM
I was one of over thirty people laid off yesterday, Monday July 06, 2009.

LOOKING FOR A JOB

PROJECT ENGINEER OR ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER (or related) position wanted. 5 years in construction management industry, 16 years in construction total. Bachelors in Architecture achieved in 2003. Recently acquired LEED AP status/certificate (can verify). Implimented QC training for PC's, PE's, Superintendents, PM's and Project Architects (achieved coveted company award for training). Developed and rolled out best practices, training and use of BIM (BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING) for a company of 2000 employees. Resume and further detail can be provided if interested. Please send a PM with an email address, cell number or other contact information if you think you may have a lead in the construction, architectural design, USGBC (green building), Energy (green energy development/management) or other related industry.

One hell of a worker and extremely dedicated to my work. I had 180 hours of PTO (only paid for 80) when let go due to economic downturn. (hope that helps to illustrate my ethic)