PDA

View Full Version : THANKS!

LiQuIdAiR=OTB=
Fri Jul 10th, 2009, 07:42 AM
I wanted to express my greatful attitude towards this forum community. This is one of the only forums I've seen (geared towards bikes) that isn't blind to reality. Isn't mislead by the media and articles posted by others. The forum collective mind is conscience and free thinking. That's sexy. I love the fact that people aren't trying to be kewl. They just are. And they don't voice it or rub in your face (I have no idea what that means, kinda hung over). Anyways, thanks. Everyone here has been really kewl.

Matty
Fri Jul 10th, 2009, 07:46 AM
The forum collective mind is conscience and free thinking. That's sexy. I love the fact that people aren't trying to be kewl. They just are. And they don't voice it or rub in your face

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... :think: :dunno:

mtnairlover
Fri Jul 10th, 2009, 07:50 AM
(I have no idea what that means, kinda hung over). Anyways, thanks. Everyone here has been really kewl.

So, if you weren't hung-over, would we be that kewl?

LiQuIdAiR=OTB=
Fri Jul 10th, 2009, 07:52 AM
So, if you weren't hung-over, would we be that kewl?

Let's find out. I think my entire stay has been a blur. Kidding.

OF COURSE!

Beer goggles only effect choice on physical appearance. Well, for me at least. Other things also, but in this context....

mtnairlover
Fri Jul 10th, 2009, 07:53 AM
lol...um...sounds like you need to toss down another one...j/k

LiQuIdAiR=OTB=
Fri Jul 10th, 2009, 07:54 AM
lol...um...sounds like you need to toss down another one...j/k

That statement can be understood to mean 2 or 3 things. I'll leave that to our imagination.

mtnairlover
Fri Jul 10th, 2009, 07:56 AM
lol...um...

I do know what you're saying though...through the haze of course.

I've made a whole lot of friends here and could say that they're like my extended family. So yeah...people here are pretty cool.

LiQuIdAiR=OTB=
Fri Jul 10th, 2009, 08:03 AM
lol...um...

I do know what you're saying though...through the haze of course.

I've made a whole lot of friends here and could say that they're like my extended family. So yeah...people here are pretty cool.

Ahhh, the force is strong in this one, HMM?

W0rd!