PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY got a jacket

Ms-iam4u2nv
Wed Mar 2nd, 2005, 01:38 PM
Well, after a month or so of intense searching and indecisiveness, I finally found a jacket. I won it in an auction this morning on E-Bay. It's a Joe Rocket but I have never seen this style before. I think it's a 2004 style, but I'm not sure. So, everyone can relax....no more advice posts. :D Also, to everyone who gave their advice, thank you very much. It was appreciated. Here's a link if anyone's interested to see it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7957747230&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT

:bananna: :bananna: :bananna: :bananna: :bananna: :bananna:

Sully
Fri Mar 4th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Nice jacket - congrats! :up:

salsashark
Fri Mar 4th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Much better then the mesh!

congrats

Ms-iam4u2nv
Sat Mar 5th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Thanks! Hubby says he has never seen a Joe Rocket in that style before. I think he's kinda suspicious. I love it...even though it's not here yet. I was told by another member that I should look at E-Bay and be patient and he was right. Thanks!!

S2RGRL
Wed Mar 9th, 2005, 05:38 PM
great choice! i have the exact same one but in black with the silver stripe :)

Ms-iam4u2nv
Wed Mar 9th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Thanks! Nice to know someone else has the jacket and likes it.Hope ya don't mind me asking, but about what height and size are you? I'm thinking it may be a bit big but will work. It's a medium and I am 5'2" and a size 6. Should have it tomorrow, but haven't gotten any answers from the seller and I've e-mailed him 4 times for the routing number.

S2RGRL
Wed Mar 9th, 2005, 07:07 PM
oh yeah i love that jacket, the first motorcycle jacket i've ever bought and it is quite functional. I'm 5'7" and I'm a size 6...my jacket is a medium, slightly big on me but great for layering. :)

Rick T.
Wed Mar 9th, 2005, 07:10 PM
oh yeah i love that jacket, the first motorcycle jacket i've ever bought and it is quite functional. I'm 5'7" and I'm a size 6...my jacket is a medium, slightly big on me but great for layering. :)

What, you grew an inch since last week??

Ms-iam4u2nv
Wed Mar 9th, 2005, 10:47 PM
I've shrank an inch in the past year. I was 5'3 1/2" now I'm 5'2 1/2". So I have to modify all the tops/jackets I buy.