PDA

View Full Version : chicane track day 8-16 pueblo

Hack Job
Sun Jul 12th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Anyone going? Anyone going with an extra spot on their trailer? :puppy: I'll pitch for gas! Seems like a long day of riding to ride there, do the track day, and then ride back home but I don't have a trailer. Plus its my first track day so I I'll probably be bringing it back in pieces anyway, lol :squid:

Does anyone in town rent bike trailers?

Zach929rr
Sun Jul 12th, 2009, 11:11 PM
I will definitely be there. If my free trailer gig doesn't get ninja'd by a customer again (:lol:), I'll have an extra spot for ya. Depending on who else does, I will probably go down the night before and camp at Pueblo State Park.

Hack Job
Mon Jul 13th, 2009, 02:20 PM
awesome, thanks man! Just let me know when you want to get loaded up. I want to camp out next time. Seems like it would make for a better day to not have a 2hr drive down there at the crack of freakin dawn.

Zach929rr
Mon Jul 13th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Granted I haven't had to make the early drive, but I feel like that would suck some serious huevos. Hit me up as the time gets closer to give me a reminder :)

You'll probably want to bring me anything you want to take with you a few days before that way on the day we leave you can just ride your bike down to my place in Littleton.

Hack Job
Mon Jul 13th, 2009, 11:41 PM
Will do. I'll drop you a line a week or so ahead of time so we can make a plan. Thanks man, I really appreciate it!

eg bter
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 12:30 AM
I need to figure out a trailer also...gunna try my damnedest to make it.

Tipys
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 12:36 AM
I need to figure out a trailer also...gunna try my damnedest to make it.

Do you have a suit being your last one was crash tested? By someone else.

Zach929rr
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Do you have a suit being your last one was crash tested? By someone else.

Imma beat you up the next time I see you.

Bueller
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 07:06 AM
Granted I haven't had to make the early drive, but I feel like that would suck some serious huevos.
The drive ain't shit if your loaded the night before, I would way rather sleep in my own bed and sleep well rather than sleep half assed on the ground.
Used to drive both ways twice on race weekends (until I got the toyhauler).

Zach929rr
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Well luckily the young body can handle camping just fine, Dave. :D

And yes, I am jealous of your hauler.

hcr25
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 08:06 AM
He just called you old :)

Bueller
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 08:13 AM
He just called you old :)
He speaks the truth, I am soo old I don't even like to hang out with myself.

GOML!

McVaaahhh
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Every once in a while Bueller yells Get Off My Lawn! to himself in the mirror. Just cause he's senile and forgets who he is sometimes. :lol:

Zach929rr
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 08:26 AM
:spit: :lol:

Tipys
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Imma beat you up the next time I see you.

Thats messed up. Beating someone up the first time you meet them.

Player 2
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 12:26 PM
We'll be down there for sure! Not sure if we'll camp or drive down the day of. Camping is fun but I hate having to pack everything up the next morning... Doesn't end up saving you much time over the drive when you have to take down your tent, shower, cook breakfast, etc...

Zach929rr
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Lemme know what you end up doin Jon. :up:

nattynoo
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 03:59 PM
We'll be down there for sure! Not sure if we'll camp or drive down the day of. Camping is fun but I hate having to pack everything up the next morning... Doesn't end up saving you much time over the drive when you have to take down your tent, shower, cook breakfast, etc...

What?

No camping?

:cry:

I think its worth it...especially if we go down an entire day early :up:

Could find someplace really nice to go and take the girls...figure we can pack up three of the four kids :D

64BonnieLass
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 04:05 PM
If there is gonna be a wolf there....I'm coming. :)

Tipys
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Terri that should just be extra motvation to go. You should just go then see it as a bonus if the fast wolf is there.

eklew
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 04:26 PM
I believe if there are enough people interested in paying $10 or so to camp in the paddock at PMP, then it can be done. Basically it is for security or something that the new management came up with. I think if we reach about $250, then we can camp. Who is in? I know that I would pay $10 to camp the night before in the paddock. Means you can set up your pits and all and just wake up and ride the next day.

Player 2
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 04:28 PM
I'd be down as well :up: Would be quite the party if we could get enough people to pony up to camp @ PMP

eklew
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 04:31 PM
I'd be down as well :up: Would be quite the party if we could get enough people to pony up to camp @ PMP

I figured if we could get 25 people, then we are set at $10/person.

Player 2
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 04:32 PM
I'd even go $5 more to make it easier to raise the funds

Sortarican
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 04:39 PM
... Seems like a long day of riding to ride there, do the track day, and then ride back home ......

Trust me, it is.

rybo
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 05:55 PM
EKLEW is right, I can "rent" the paddock and security for the night for $250. I'm willing to do that, but need people to help cover the cost.

$10 - 25
$15 - 17

We need to know at least 1 week in advance, so what I'm going to do is post it on the webpage. If we get to a week before and not enough people have paid, I'll happily refund your money.

Thanks
Scott

nattynoo
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 06:58 PM
EKLEW is right, I can "rent" the paddock and security for the night for $250. I'm willing to do that, but need people to help cover the cost.

$10 - 25
$15 - 17

We need to know at least 1 week in advance, so what I'm going to do is post it on the webpage. If we get to a week before and not enough people have paid, I'll happily refund your money.

Thanks
Scott

You're the best Scott :yay:

OUTLAWD
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 07:45 PM
I'd be interested if I could borrow a trailer...

the trip to/from the fort would be a bit much on my little jap bike

chad23
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 08:05 PM
I'd be interested if I could borrow a trailer...

the trip to/from the fort would be a bit much on my little jap bike
I am trying to go so if you want to trailer it with me you are welcome, just pitch in for fuel.

Matrix
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 08:09 PM
I will know a little a closer to game time. If I go you can count me in for camping! :up:

bodhizafa
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 11:03 PM
If I sign up for the trackday, then I would be up for camping.

Player 2
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 11:25 PM
I am trying to go so if you want to trailer it with me you are welcome, just pitch in for fuel.

I will know a little a closer to game time. If I go you can count me in for camping! :up:

If I sign up for the trackday, then I would be up for camping.

We're already closer to meeting the camping quota... come on people... let's get this done!! :up:

LambeauXLIV
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 12:13 AM
I signed up for the "never-ever"...but I think i'll be staying at a buddy's house, although I might have an extra spot on a trailer, and I could drop the person off at the track.

zehster
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 07:37 PM
If i get my boots and get my ticket in time i think i'll be going as long as I can find a trailer or for shiza and giggles, I might just ride down there if I have to.. :(

Zach929rr
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 10:19 PM
I'd pay $10 to camp, $15 is a maybe. Sure would love being right there in the morning, though.

rybo
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 10:41 PM
OK everyone!

Camping is now available on the website. I need to wrap up arrangements with Pueblo at least one week in advance.

www.chicanetrackdays.com

Player 2
Sun Jul 19th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Ok, we're in for 2. We'll need 15 more campers :up:

Tipys
Sun Jul 19th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Ok, we're in for 2. We'll need 15 more campers :up:

If someone would pay for me to ride the track. I would be able to pay 10 dollars for camping.

Player 2
Sun Jul 19th, 2009, 08:57 PM
If someone would pay for me to ride the track. I would be able to pay 10 dollars for camping.
get a job...

Aphrodite
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 07:08 PM
I got a trailer to loan out if you guys want to borrow it not much but it works. Been meaning to go get it re-registered anyway. It hauled my two 500's with no problem but not the bigger bikes two up, but one will ride nicely. Just shoot a PM if you'd want to borrow it.

McVaaahhh
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 07:14 PM
I'm in.

Taking the race class. :drool:

I'd be down for camping as well. :up:

eklew
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 08:00 PM
I'm in.

Taking the race class. :drool:

Nice, does this mean you are going to come racing with us???

Player 2
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 08:27 PM

14 more...

Come on peeps! Join us for the party before the trackday :cheers:

Hack Job
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 08:56 PM
I would like to camp at the track, but I won't know if I'm able to until its a little closer. I'm a definite possibly might camp, maybe. :lol:

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 09:24 PM
So I'll actually be able to make this one! I just need to pull all of the gear together... grr
Hey Scott...if I did the Yamaha thing at R2SL but don't have a cert or anything, do I still qualify for the never ever? I really, really want to take all the classes I can! lol
Oh and if I end up going, I will be camping!

asp_125
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 09:54 PM
I have a single bike trailer if any northie or north central rider needs one. Shoot me a PM.

rybo
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 10:12 PM
So I'll actually be able to make this one! I just need to pull all of the gear together... grr
Hey Scott...if I did the Yamaha thing at R2SL but don't have a cert or anything, do I still qualify for the never ever? I really, really want to take all the classes I can! lol
Oh and if I end up going, I will be camping!

Jess,
You're always welcome to join the class, but you are no longer a "never ever".

Instruction is always free at Chicane Trackdays!

Scott

Foolds
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 10:18 PM
I'm Just hoping a never ever cancels and I can get in on the fun this day!

McVaaahhh
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 10:46 PM
Nice, does this mean you are going to come racing with us???

:dunno: :D

Player 2
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 10:59 PM
I'm Just hoping a never ever cancels and I can get in on the fun this day!

Just pony up the dough and come ride. Like Scott said, instruction is available if you need it (for free :up:)

Tipys
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 11:34 PM
get a job...

I have one. I am just broke and I need a fix.

= Buckeye Jess =
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 08:21 AM
I may be working on a great deal on a suit - so if that pans out, I'll more than likely be joining everybody! *crosses fingers*
(May have to borrow some gloves and boots depending on timing of everything tho...)

= Buckeye Jess =
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 09:03 AM
Oh...forgot to ask if anybody on the south side (or vicinity) is possibly going to have an open spot on a trailer? Even if I have to drive myself down separate, just need a place for the bike...

= Buckeye Jess =
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 02:37 PM
SCORE!!! Just bought the suit. So assuming that it fits, I'm in (and for the camping too).

Firestorm1117
Sun Jul 26th, 2009, 10:17 AM
I signed up for the "never-ever"...but I think i'll be staying at a buddy's house, although I might have an extra spot on a trailer, and I could drop the person off at the track.

Ya,ur not staying at my house so get that idea out of your head right now! You can sleep under the 4th street bridge with all the other homeless tranny's!:doublefinger:

Scer
Sun Jul 26th, 2009, 08:51 PM
Definitely maybe might be bringing the Yami out for this one...

bring on bringas

Foolds
Sun Jul 26th, 2009, 08:59 PM
Just pony up the dough and come ride. Like Scott said, instruction is available if you need it (for free :up:)

And give up my never ever... I'm too Jewish for that!

Kitten
Sun Jul 26th, 2009, 10:11 PM
Definitely maybe might be bringing the Yami out for this one...

bring on bringas

You're going and you know it. I've got the leathers ready for you!

nattynoo
Tue Jul 28th, 2009, 03:49 PM
You're going and you know it. I've got the leathers ready for you!

Unfortunately you don't have any :boobies:

So, he is less likely to listen to you at all...

Kitten
Tue Jul 28th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Unfortunately you don't have any :boobies:

So, he is less likely to listen to you at all...

Can you convince him to go then?