PDA

View Full Version : We need a parts guy

counterfit zx10r
Mon Jul 13th, 2009, 12:33 PM
OTD Cyclesports in Denver, we are in need of a new parts and accessories employee that can start soon and that has had previous motorcycle dealership job experience. Please either e-mail me a resume at Tkenney@otdcyclesports.com (Tkenney@otdcyclesports.com) or stop in and fill out a job application. Compensation is based on experience.

counterfit zx10r
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:41 AM
We are still looking for someone for a full time position in parts and accessories at OTD Cyclesports.

64BonnieLass
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:45 AM
I'm suprised someone hasn't jumped on this yet.

fairrpe86
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 12:47 PM
PM sent.

DevilsTonic
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:26 PM
I referred a friend for it. He's a mechanic and knows his stuff....I'll eye poke him and make sure he sent you his info.

derekm
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 08:11 PM
Is the position still open? also PM Sent ;)

highpsi03
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 01:37 AM
Ya jump on this, pretty cool job.. I should quit mine and grab it! Retail management experience here! ;)

DavidofColorado
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 01:47 AM
I'll do it. When can I start?

counterfit zx10r
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 10:16 PM
I'll do it. When can I start?

I apreicate the enthusaium but before we get too far, what kind of resume can you send this way?

DavidofColorado
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 10:20 PM
I apreicate the enthusaium but before we get too far, what kind of resume can you send this way?
Where can I email it?

counterfit zx10r
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 10:10 AM
tkenney@otdcyclesports.com

Bueller
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 11:10 AM
OTD Cyclesports in Denver, we are in need of a new parts and accessories employee that can start soon and that has had previous motorcycle dealership job experience. Please either e-mail me a resume at Tkenney@otdcyclesports.com (Tkenney@otdcyclesports.com) or stop in and fill out a job application. Compensation is based on experience.

Where can I email it?

First test in following direction=Fail

DavidofColorado
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 02:26 PM
First test in following direction=Fail
I'm sorry you see it that way. I have taken care of that problem and there isn't a need to worry now. Can I help you with anything else? Here is my direct number (xxx) xxx-xxxx ask for David and I will take care of you. If I can't I will find someone who can and follow thru on it until X is resolved.