PDA

View Full Version : motorcycle drifting

navajowalks
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 11:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/Makeatricks#play/user/96C84C16E136C3ED/0/NQ7dTFyF5jg

Matty
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 11:10 AM
pretty impressive on that lil course.....

Zach929rr
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Definitely impressive. That was pretty cool.

Repsol a095
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 11:14 AM
It is a good thing that he is at least geared up for a fall!! Other than that, the was really cool!!

McVaaahhh
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 11:23 AM
No chicken-strips on that tire. :lol:

Cool vid. :up:

mastap07
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 11:24 AM
siiiiick. ive tried that before... just unintentionally!

#1Townie
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 11:46 AM
It is a good thing that he is at least geared up for a fall!! Other than that, the was really cool!!

o yeah cuz his little high side into some tall ass weeds would have been horrific wouth out full leathers at those low speeds... or omg to think if he low sided and skinned his knee!!!! just what would he do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

sick clip matt..

Vehicle 1
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 11:53 AM
The tire looked pretty good after that abuse.

DavidofColorado
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 12:36 PM
The tire looked pretty good after that abuse.
+1 I can't think of a better way to use up a tire.

navajowalks
Tue Jul 28th, 2009, 10:19 PM
braaaaaap! just cause i want to bump this thread :drink:

michaelawsome
Tue Jul 28th, 2009, 10:24 PM
that shits crazy awesome!

Ceez
Tue Jul 28th, 2009, 10:27 PM
That was pretty sick.......wish I could learn!

sugarrey
Tue Jul 28th, 2009, 10:34 PM
that is impressive, and extremely ballsy with no gear.

Spiderman
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 01:46 AM
:imwithstupid:

200sr20
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 06:35 AM
A squid with skillz......who'd a thunk it?

Sean
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 08:06 AM
Cool vid! There has to be a lot of trial and error to get to that level.

navajowalks
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 12:30 PM
why did somebody move this thread? i know its a video but dang it can still stay in the stunt section. if i wanted it over here to get lost with all the other videos i would have posted it in the video section to begin with... :banghead:

Motodrew
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 12:53 PM
:cry:

brennahm
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 12:57 PM
if i wanted it over here to get lost with all the other videos i would have posted it in the video section to begin with... :banghead:

So you're saying it's not good enough to stand out among the other videos? Or that you're trying to trick people into watching it? Or you just know how to run this site better than the mods...

:(

navajowalks
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 03:19 PM
So you're saying it's not good enough to stand out among the other videos? Or that you're trying to trick people into watching it? Or you just know how to run this site better than the mods...

:(

i put it in the section i wanted to for a reason... cause thats the section i go to in the forum.. don't understand how i would be tricking people into watching it but what ever. and by the way its been where it was for a while now. and it didn't seem to be a problem.

EDIT 2 WEEKS TO BE EXACT :argue:

sugarrey
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 03:24 PM
I hit the forum and I hit one button "NEW POSTS" and I see all that is new. It's gettin views bud, no worries.

navajowalks
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 03:29 PM
I hit the forum and I hit one button "NEW POSTS" and I see all that is new. It's gettin views bud, no worries.

i don't really care. but since i'm into stunt riding its nice to have threads in the stunting section. i don't see a problem with that. was just a simple question i asked sorry. anyways i reposted it in the weekend warriors section. if the mods have a problem with it then they can contact me and we can discuss it further in private......

sugarrey
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 03:38 PM
relax dude, its just a post. geezzz.

Richard
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 03:39 PM
A squid with skillz......who'd a thunk it?
i think navajowalks wants it in the stunt section because of people like this. that think stunt riding is just for squids.

brennahm
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 03:46 PM
I wasn't trying to start anything, just saying in a certain way that that post (like many) is applicably pertinent to a couple different sections of this forum and it's up to the mods (the people who put time, effort, and money into this website) to classify things as they see fit.

Navajo doesn't seem to be THAT upset, and I hope not. On the other hand, if people feel slighted in a certain way by some attitudes towards their riding style....maybe they should get the sand out of their gash and not try and be a part of a PUBLIC FORUM.

Sean
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Couldn't it go in the track day section? He's on a closed course go cart track?

Cool vid, who cares where it goes.

sugarrey
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 03:55 PM
thats what im saying...as long as it gets views who cares where it goes. anyways, im done cool video, im leaving it at that

navajowalks
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Couldn't it go in the track day section? He's on a closed course go cart track?

Cool vid, who cares where it goes.

nope cause remember the squid isn't wearing any gear. and srad hit a nail right on the head. i put it there for people that share the same intrest that i do for stunt riding.

navajowalks
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 04:25 PM
I wasn't trying to start anything, just saying in a certain way that that post (like many) is applicably pertinent to a couple different sections of this forum and it's up to the mods (the people who put time, effort, and money into this website) to classify things as they see fit.

Navajo doesn't seem to be THAT upset, and I hope not. On the other hand, if people feel slighted in a certain way by some attitudes towards their riding style....maybe they should get the sand out of their gash and not try and be a part of a PUBLIC FORUM.

every OTHER public forum i'm on as videos in the sections they were posted in. and yeah brennahm its not that big of a deal. just having a discussion. i reposted it where i wish it to be anyways. like its already been said it was getting view where it was anyways, right. so i don't see why they see fit they had to move it after 2 weeks. just discussing this guys. its not a big deal,

navajowalks
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 04:26 PM
thats what im saying...as long as it gets views who cares where it goes. anyways, im done cool video, im leaving it at that

i do LOL! :crazy:

hcr25
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 04:51 PM
Im not into stunt riding so i would have never seen this video if it was still in the stunt section.

Cool video for sure.