PDA

View Full Version : IT Helpdesk - Boulder - Overnight shift

~Barn~
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 02:03 PM
I just got this email from a recruiting service that I used to work with, back in the day. Obviously they are looking for a referral for this job, so if you think this suits you, lemme know! -Brandon-

THANK YOU FOR ANY REFERRALS! J

One of our clients in Boulder is looking for a graveyard helpdesk candidate to interview today and start tomorrow. Below are the details if you know anyone that might be interested J Call me today for more details. $12hr contract to hire. Shift is 10pm-7am.

We are seeking candidates who can provide phone support for proprietary software and hardware. The POS machines and software are developed, manufactured and supported by our client. Candidates need at least 6 months of experience with at least one of the following; Windows NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, or DOS. An A+ certification is a plus. They are always looking for candidates that have an IT degree or in pursuit of one.

There will be a multiple choice test associated with this position and must be complete before the candidate interviews with the client. Customer Service skills are a MUST! They are often dealing with frustrated callers and must be able to assist them. Candidate will be required to work every other weekend but will have one set day during the week off, after training is completed. NO EXCEPTIONS. This includes SATURDAY and SUNDAY.

Zach929rr
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Forward this to Jeff so he can stop begging people on Craigslist for jobs.

sugarrey
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Getting rough around here.

dapper
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 03:16 PM
I just got this email from a recruiting service that I used to work with, back in the day. Obviously they are looking for a referral for this job, so if you think this suits you, lemme know! -Brandon-

THANK YOU FOR ANY REFERRALS! J

One of our clients in Boulder is looking for a graveyard helpdesk candidate to interview today and start tomorrow. Below are the details if you know anyone that might be interested J Call me today for more details. $12hr contract to hire. Shift is 10pm-7am.

We are seeking candidates who can provide phone support for proprietary software and hardware. The POS machines and software are developed, manufactured and supported by our client. Candidates need at least 6 months of experience with at least one of the following; Windows NT, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, or DOS. An A+ certification is a plus. They are always looking for candidates that have an IT degree or in pursuit of one.

There will be a multiple choice test associated with this position and must be complete before the candidate interviews with the client. Customer Service skills are a MUST! They are often dealing with frustrated callers and must be able to assist them. Candidate will be required to work every other weekend but will have one set day during the week off, after training is completed. NO EXCEPTIONS. This includes SATURDAY and SUNDAY.
I would tell the folks to use a free-recycle center if they ever call about Piece-Of-Shit anything. :D ;)