PDA

View Full Version : V-loggers

Ninjawolfy
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 12:22 AM
So I was just curious are any of you motoVloggers? After I got my bike I started watching more videos on the YT and started getting hooked on the Vlogs. I kind of want to start doing it myself... once I get the funds for the camera I want.

Also, so what are your guys' thoughts on V-logging from a bike?

chanke4252
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 01:14 AM
I think it's pretty cool and I enjoy watching the vlogs. My vlogs probably wouldn't be very interesting since I tend to entertain myself by just making up weird songs about robots or something, or making weird noises, and i don't think anyone wants to hear that sort of thing. The closest I'd do is getting an on-board camera of some sort which I'll probably do in the future.

1VanFlyHeight on youtube is one of the ones I watch the most. He's a young dude who rides a ninja 250, but his vlogs are pretty entertaining imo.

What vloggers do you follow?

TheStig
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 06:56 AM
I think it's pretty cool and I enjoy watching the vlogs. My vlogs probably wouldn't be very interesting since I tend to entertain myself by just making up weird songs about robots or something, or making weird noises, and i don't think anyone wants to hear that sort of thing. The closest I'd do is getting an on-board camera of some sort which I'll probably do in the future.

1VanFlyHeight on youtube is one of the ones I watch the most. He's a young dude who rides a ninja 250, but his vlogs are pretty entertaining imo.

What vloggers do you follow?

Hehe I thought I was the only one! I also tend to make fake engine noises to hear what they sound like inside my helmet haha.

Ninjawolfy
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Hehe I thought I was the only one! I also tend to make fake engine noises to hear what they sound like inside my helmet haha.

I do the engine noises too XDDD

I watch Downshift83 a lot, Nickgnaime, and I have seen a bit of 1VanFlyheight1's videos, didn't he rig up a cupholder onto his ninja's gas cap? haha