PDA

View Full Version : I BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

Mother Goose
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Well, I never really left, but I'm back on 2 wheels!

SPEECH!! I'd like to thank my parents for having me, my family who have supported me from the beginning, my friends, my girlfriend.... GOD.... and especially Leah. Thanks yo!! :bananna: (and thank you Dutch for being a douche)

Took a couple pics on my way back to work. :hump:

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww191/johnwickrs/2008%20R1zee/DSC_0973.jpg

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww191/johnwickrs/2008%20R1zee/DSC_0975.jpg

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww191/johnwickrs/2008%20R1zee/DSC_0980.jpg

http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww191/johnwickrs/2008%20R1zee/DSC_0982.jpg

Player 2
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Shouldn't you be thanking Dutch for being a douchebag? :lol:

Good to see you back in 2 Wicky :up: It's been too long...

Devaclis
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 12:44 PM
It is about fucking time! Congrats mang :) You DO remember how to ride, right? ;)

dapper
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Congrats to both Chadwick & Leah. :D

mtnairlover
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Well happy day! Congrats and all that. Hope to be seein' ya out there some time.

Oh btw...those are some shaweet photos. Nice job!

Mother Goose
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 12:48 PM
Shouldn't you be thanking Dutch for being a douchebag? :lol:

Good to see you back in 2 Wicky :up: It's been too long...
First post edited. :lol:

It is about fucking time! Congrats mang :) You DO remember how to ride, right? ;)
I think so :think: What means riding?

PiercedDuc
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Congrats! :yay:

Horsman
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 12:55 PM
that is a beautiful bike... Congrats to Chadwick for getting some awesome wheels and Leah for selling that awesome bike.

Sean
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Sweet Wicky! Just don't get to throttle happy. If you don't remember how to treat a bike like that, just bring it over to my place...I'll let you ride on back :D

Mother Goose
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Sweet Wicky! Just don't get to throttle happy. If you don't remember how to treat a bike like that, just bring it over to my place...I'll let you ride on back :D
Thanks buddy, I'll keep that in mind. ;)

dirkterrell
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 01:12 PM
God help us all. :) Congrats man!

Dirk

puckstr
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 02:08 PM
http://www.elephantjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/borat-nice.jpg

rforsythe
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Nice! Now don't fuck it up!

King Nothing
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 02:15 PM
careful on 6th ave. The pavement is really bad and you could get into a nasty tankslapper.

Matty
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 02:21 PM
hey we were supposed to use that graf wall for my car!!!!

BeoBe
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 02:31 PM
thats a sexy bike goose!

Mother Goose
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 02:36 PM
careful on 6th ave. The pavement is really bad and you could get into a nasty tankslapper.
They repaved it. :P Plus, I'm not that retarded anymore.... just retarded in other ways. :lol:

hey we were supposed to use that graf wall for my car!!!!
I know! Check the Pirates bike pics thread.

InlineSIX24
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Nice bike to jump back into the mix with.

Foolds
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 02:44 PM
How long has it been since you last had a bike, and what happened to your last bike!

konichd
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Congrats Wick, keep the big-dick eastbound 6th ave, 5th gear wheelies in check though ;)

Mother Goose
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:00 PM
How long has it been since you last had a bike, and what happened to your last bike!
Uhhh... back in 2006 or 2007 I think. :think:

Congrats Wick, keep the big-dick eastbound 6th ave, 5th gear wheelies in check though ;)
Westbound and I only shifted into 4th. ;) :lol: But yeah, I've learned my lesson, that's for sure. I'll probably be giving you guys a call in a few weeks for a couple things. :up:

hcr25
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:02 PM
Congrats! Sound like the deal is going to work out for the both of you.

Leah, I need a new race bike. You taking applications :)

Mother Goose
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:03 PM

Leah, I need a new race bike. You taking applications :)
:lol:
I talked to her and she's going to call you about that estimate.

~Barn~
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Is now a bad time to ask for my leathers back?

Congrats on the pickup, Wick. :up:

Mother Goose
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Is now a bad time to ask for my leathers back?

Congrats on the pickup, Wick. :up:
Yes. :lol: Actually, whenever you want them back, lemme know.

~Barn~
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Do you have gear to wear though?

What all of my stuff do you have, anyway? It's just the jacket and the track-pants, right?

Anyway, if you don't have anything to wear when you ride, hang onto that stuff. I'm down for selling it to you; I kind of have a bit of a sentimental attachment to the jacket, but if you want them, I'm sure we could work out a deal. (?)

Sortarican
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:17 PM
I thought I saw you out riding:
http://www.levintel.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/indian-family-on-bike0103-mz-tata-thumb.jpg

Oh wait....he was Indian-dot not Indian-feather....never-mind.

But seriously, congrat's Wickster, look forward to seein' ya out on the road.

DevilsTonic
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:25 PM
:headbang::bananna::yay:

I'm really glad to see you back in the saddle, Wicky. It's almost like that bike was made for you.

Now to figure out how to milk a turnip to pay for the damage to the bike....this should be fun. :)

Mother Goose
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Do you have gear to wear though?

What all of my stuff do you have, anyway? It's just the jacket and the track-pants, right?

Anyway, if you don't have anything to wear when you ride, hang onto that stuff. I'm down for selling it to you; I kind of have a bit of a sentimental attachment to the jacket, but if you want them, I'm sure we could work out a deal. (?)
I have that jacket and my old mesh for now. Planning on picking something else up by the end of the month.

Yeah, all I have is the jacket and the pants. I might try and take your pants off............ your hands. :lol: The jacket is a little short in zee arms.

DevilsTonic
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:38 PM

Leah, I need a new race bike. You taking applications :)Lol, if I couldn't find someone to either buy it or take over payments, I was going to put race plastics on it and use it for my new race bike. :)

Knowing my track record, I bought my ex husband his bike and mine...and now Doutches...probably about every 3 years I take applications for someone who needs a sugar momma. ;) :lol:

Tipys
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Lol, if I couldn't find someone to either buy it or take over payments, I was going to put race plastics on it and use it for my new race bike. :)

Knowing my track record, I bought my ex husband his bike and mine...and now Doutches...probably about every 3 years I take applications for someone who needs a sugar momma. ;) :lol:

Sounds like I can go racing in 3 years yay!!!

Nick_Ninja
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:44 PM
We must ride :up:

Devaclis
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:45 PM
mmm suga mommas rule :)

Mother Goose
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:46 PM
We must ride :up:
Yes, we must. :yes:

DevilsTonic
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Sounds like I can go racing in 3 years yay!!!But, but, but.....I think it's my turn...I need a sugar daddy!

</threadjack>

Sorry wick!! I love the pictures....sooooo you wanna ride with us northies on Saturday / Sunday? hmmm? Get out 'n stretch yer legs?

Mother Goose
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:47 PM
But, but, but.....I think it's my turn...I need a sugar daddy!

</threadjack>

Sorry wick!! I love the pictures....sooooo you wanna ride with us northies on Saturday / Sunday? hmmm? Get out 'n stretch yer legs?
Tipys, that was funny shit. :lol:

I could probably do Saturday. Sunday we're planning on going to a car show on the south SIDE.

DevilsTonic
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:52 PM
sweet!! I'll txt ya with ride details! :)

Tipys
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:56 PM
But, but, but.....I think it's my turn...I need a sugar daddy!

Ok get a sugar daddy for a year or so.

Yay!!! I will be racing in 4years!!!

Matty
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 04:40 PM
sweet!! I'll txt ya with ride details! :)
let me know as well.

Horsman
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 05:05 PM
every 3 years I take applications for someone who needs a sugar momma. ;) :lol:
Kewl... I am thinking of upgrading to the next gen of R1 after the current one...

Ceez
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Congrats Goose! And mad respect to you Leah for helping Goose out on his new bike.

Wyck
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Congrats on the bike Wicky!

On a side note....I've been biting my tongue about something for a while now and can't do it anymore. I will probably be slammed because this is the csc and the csc loves drama but oh well. This is not directed at anyone in particular as this has happened many times and probably will happen many more times. I think when someone has a problem or an issue with someone else the appropriate way to handle it is with that person directly. Complaining, name calling, and airing your dirty laundry in public internet forums be it here, myspace, facebook, wherever, may make you feel better for the moment but in the long run it doesn't resolve the situation and only makes you look bad. And those people who have nothing to do with the situation but decide to exacerbate the situation by instigating or adding their own comments are just as bad.

64BonnieLass
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 08:25 PM
Dear Kat:

I'm so sorry for your recent loss. I know that Wicky will love that bike. If he ever comes up missing...Check the garage. Then just let him sleep.

BTW...Think pillows....naw what I mean sister? (then ride that bike as your very own)

:yes:

Yodannyc
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 11:20 PM
let me know as well.

I have met a few of you and also know Chadwick. Think I could join? I really would like to get out and ride.

MetaLord 9
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Good look'n bike mang! Congrats!

chad23
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 08:03 AM
well well the wicky rides again. You know I am always DTR!!!

Mother Goose
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 08:13 AM
well well the wicky rides again. You know I am always DTR!!!
DTR? Down to Tickle Rears?? :lol:

Tylar
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Purdy.

bulldog
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Congrats Chadwick. Damn now I can't tease you about not having a bike. :lol:

At least someone got something out of Dutch moving. I got a half finished tattoo that will now have to be finished by a different artist I guess.

~Barn~
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 08:40 AM
So did dude move completely out of the state or something?

Nick_Ninja
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 08:41 AM

At least someone got something out of Dutch moving. I got a half finished tattoo that will now have to be finished by a different artist I guess.

IMHO I don't think that 'artist' and 'scumbag' necessarily should be used in referring to this guy.

Mother Goose
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Yeah! Now shut your hole, or I'll have to scalp you again! http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/186_indian.gif

bulldog
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 09:23 AM
Yeah! Now shut your hole, or I'll have to scalp you again! http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/186_indian.gif lol...yes we will always still have our Mexican/Navajo jokes to throw back at eachother. Except now we can do it while riding :D

Mother Goose
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 09:32 AM
lol...yes we will always still have our Mexican/Navajo jokes to throw back at eachother. Except now we can do it while riding :D
oooooooooh oh oh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh oh ohhhhhhh

http://franklampard.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/fsu-student-tix-579wide.jpg

Supa77
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Grats Wick! Nice lookin bike ya got there. :)

Scer
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Get your own damn yamaha icky wicky!! Oh wait, you already did. Congrats man!!

yama on yamas

nattynoo
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Yay Wicky!!!! Lets go ride :D

derekm
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 09:55 PM
great job!

Valguard
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 10:31 PM
Ok, so I guess its my turn to take pictures of you at IMI. :]

Nice man.

Zach929rr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Complaining, name calling, and airing your dirty laundry in public internet forums be it here, myspace, facebook, wherever, may make you feel better for the moment but in the long run it doesn't resolve the situation and only makes you look bad. And those people who have nothing to do with the situation but decide to exacerbate the situation by instigating or adding their own comments are just as bad.

+100

Player 2
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 11:57 AM
+100
I'd have to partially disagree. Depends on what goes down.

I think it's doing community service to let your friends know how big of a douche certain women/men are... ;)

DevilsTonic
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 12:30 PM

I think it's doing community service to let your friends know how big of a douche certain women/men are... ;):imwithstupid:

bulldog
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 12:43 PM

I think it's doing community service to let your friends know how big of a douche certain women/men are... ;) I agree on this issue too because it not only effects me, but others too. There may be others that have a tattoo scheduled with Dutch and they should know he is no longer doing them (at least that is what I am assuming since he was a no show for our appointment and will not return my calls/pm's). It's better for people to know instead of waiting like I did and find out at the last minute.

GrlRdr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 12:43 PM
On a side note....I've been biting my tongue about something for a while now and can't do it anymore. I will probably be slammed because this is the csc and the csc loves drama but oh well. This is not directed at anyone in particular as this has happened many times and probably will happen many more times. I think when someone has a problem or an issue with someone else the appropriate way to handle it is with that person directly. Complaining, name calling, and airing your dirty laundry in public internet forums be it here, myspace, facebook, wherever, may make you feel better for the moment but in the long run it doesn't resolve the situation and only makes you look bad. And those people who have nothing to do with the situation but decide to exacerbate the situation by instigating or adding their own comments are just as bad.

+100

+100

I think it's doing community service to let your friends know how big of a douche certain women/men are... ;)

Most “normal” people in this world realize that there are two sides to every story (if you aren’t a firsthand party to the situation, you will NEVER know exactly “what went down”) and also that some people just bring out the worst in others. i.e. how someone reacts to one particular person isn’t necessarily how they react to the rest of the population. Also, certain people just become known for talking so much crap that their accusations become unbelievable after a while. And…some people just don’t know how or when to grow up!!! So do a community service and let people decide things for themselves instead of preaching your thoughts and opinions onto others.

Rant done. :D

GrlRdr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 12:45 PM
I agree on this issue too because it not only effects me, but others too. There may be others that have a tattoo scheduled with Dutch and they should know he is no longer doing them (at least that is what I am assuming since he was a no show for our appointment and will not return my calls/pm's). It's better for people to know instead of waiting like I did and find out at the last minute.

On this note, I believe that is valuable information but telling someone that their tattoo artist left town is one thing...talking crap about someone and calling them names when no one has business to be doing so is another.

Devaclis
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 12:48 PM
You are all a bunch of douchey twat waffles.

Wyck
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 12:51 PM
I agree on this issue too because it not only effects me, but others too. There may be others that have a tattoo scheduled with Dutch and they should know he is no longer doing them (at least that is what I am assuming since he was a no show for our appointment and will not return my calls/pm's). It's better for people to know instead of waiting like I did and find out at the last minute.

Bummer about your tat...but it shouldn't be too hard to find someone to finish it for you. :)

Wyck
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 12:51 PM

MMMMM waffles!

Zach929rr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 12:52 PM

I happen to enjoy waffles, preferably with strawberries on top.

GrlRdr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 12:56 PM
I happen to enjoy waffles, preferably with strawberries on top.

Me too! And whipped cream!! Mmmm...belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. I may have to break out the belgian waffle maker tonight! Oh yeah!

Zach929rr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 12:57 PM

Devaclis
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 12:58 PM
My work here is done. Assholes.

Wyck
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:01 PM

MMMM Assholes.......er wait.....ummm NEVERMIND

Devaclis
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:02 PM
hahahaha nice :)

Horsman
Me too! And whipped cream!! Mmmm...belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. I may have to break out the belgian waffle maker tonight! Oh yeah!

Do you like Crapes???
http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2006/08/11/sacha.jpg

GrlRdr

Would you like to join us for some waffles tonight, Dana?? :yumyum:

Zach929rr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:03 PM
I prefer tiny pancakes.

bulldog
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Bummer about your tat...but it shouldn't be too hard to find someone to finish it for you. :) Yeah I already got someone lined up, but now I have to worry if one artist has the same style as Dutch, so it all comes together and matches. To me a tattoo is a big deal and not something that I can just toss away and start over with . Yeah what a bummer, especially when I put trust into someone I thought was my friend and they won't even talk to me about it :down:

GrlRdr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Do you like Crapes???
http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2006/08/11/sacha.jpg

Crepes? I have a crepe maker too!!! Imagine that!! YUMMY! I like me some bananas in my crepes and chocolate sauce...along with the strawberries. :yumyum:

Zach929rr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:07 PM
You have a crepe maker? All out..

GrlRdr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:08 PM
By the way...congrats on the bike Wicky!!!

Devaclis
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:09 PM
I do not eat fluffy, unleven baked goods. I eat sawdust an nails. With a small dollop of low fat crisco.

GrlRdr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:10 PM
You have a crepe maker? All out..

I do! I inherited it, so to say. Have yet to try it out though. I may be having me some fun with pancake/waffle/crepe batter this weekend!

Horsman
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Crepes? I have a crepe maker too!!! Imagine that!! YUMMY! I like me some bananas in my crepes and chocolate sauce...along with the strawberries. :yumyum:
Really??? Now I am really hungry....

BTW, Dana likes Coconut Crepes!!! :loop:

Devaclis
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:13 PM
I do! I inherited it, so to say. Have yet to try it out though. I may be having me some fun with pancake/waffle/crepe batter this weekend!

Pics! Something about a girl and some sticky batter is better than a mint condition copy of PLayboy

salsashark
I prefer tiny pancakes.

mmmmm tiny pancakes... plus, they're easy to conceal and take with you for a delicious snack on the road! Just don't butter them up before concealing... it gets messy and may impair quick access. when you really need a snack, the last thing you want is slippage!

Wyck
Brother bought a coconut
He bought it for a dime.
His sister had another one *
She paid it for the lime.

She put the lime in the coconut
she drank them both up.
she put the lime in the coconut
She called the doctor, woke him up, and said *
"Doctor, ain't there nothing I can take"
I said, "Doctor, to relieve this belly ache?"
I said, "Doctor ain't there nothing I can take"
I said, "Doctor"

Player 2
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Would you like to join us for some waffles tonight, Dana?? :yumyum:
So I take that to mean you're not going to fulfill your obligation to Natty and come get your shit once and for all? You've been given too much time already Amber. It goes on the street tomorrow.

Should I warn all potential landlords about the damage you'll do and your utter refusal to repair or pay for the damages?

Hello Pot, meet Kettle :roll:

Horsman
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:18 PM
mmmmm tiny pancakes... plus, they're easy to conceal and take with you for a delicious snack on the road! Just don't butter them up before concealing... it gets messy and may impair quick access. when you really need a snack, the last thing you want is slippage! Don't you need a permit/license for that??? Riding with Crepes in your Crotch should be a crime...

Zach929rr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Just don't butter them up before concealing... it gets messy and may impair quick access. when you really need a snack, the last thing you want is slippage!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/123/345891138_2b7b406583.jpg

salsashark
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:28 PM
:pointlaugh:

Don't you need a permit/license for that??? Riding with Crepes in your Crotch should be a crime...

Like a canoli or a pig in a blanket?! :puke::lol:

but pancakes in your pocket are ok!

Matty
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Drama Drama Drama... we're not in high school anymore people.

Player 2
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Drama Drama Drama... we're not in high school anymore people.
You're right Matty, maybe we should just take her to court for damages :up: instead of allowing for the right thing to be done

GrlRdr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:41 PM
So I take that to mean you're not going to fulfill your obligation to Natty and come get your shit once and for all? You've been given too much time already Amber. It goes on the street tomorrow.

Should I warn all potential landlords about the damage you'll do and your utter refusal to repair or pay for the damages?

Hello Pot, meet Kettle :roll:

I wasn't talking about Natalie. I was planning on getting my things, just need to get a truck since I don't think the headboard will fit in my Blazer. If my things go on the street, she just won't be able to get the money for the screens. I'm going to keep this PG as I respect the fact that this is a public forum and I am not one to air my dirty laundry. Unlike some others. This has already gone too far. And there are no grounds for anything of the others you speak of. Apparently there are things that even YOU don't know about. I will not comment on this any further. :)

Horsman
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:43 PM
:pointlaugh:

Like a canoli or a pig in a blanket?! :puke::lol:

but pancakes in your pocket are ok!

Hot Pockets!!!
http://freediscountcouponscode.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/hot-pockets-crispy-crust-cheese-pizza.jpg

Devaclis
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:44 PM
So back to girls covered in batter.......

bulldog
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:46 PM
Drama Drama Drama... we're not in high school anymore people. You must have went to a calm high school Matty. In HS we never talked about sh*t, we just fought eachother :lol:

GrlRdr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:46 PM

Ha ha!! Much better topic!

Wyck
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:47 PM
You must have went to a calm high school Matty. In HS we never talked about sh*t, we just fought eachother :lol:

That's just cause you're from New Mexico :lol:

Player 2
I wasn't talking about Natalie. I was planning on getting my things, just need to get a truck since I don't think the headboard will fit in my Blazer. If my things go on the street, she just won't be able to get the money for the screens. I'm going to keep this PG as I respect the fact that this is a public forum and I am not one to air my dirty laundry. Unlike some others. This has already gone too far. And there are no grounds for anything of the others you speak of. Apparently there are things that even YOU don't know about. I will not comment on this any further. :)

I don't care about the excuses anymore Amber. You've had ample time. Get it done or lose your things. Natty made you a pretty damn good deal regarding the damage you did. I'd hurry and take her up on it. We've given you too many chances to do the right thing and you've chosen to ignore it.

Horsman

Yes, Let go back to girls covered in batter..... I am getting Hot Pockets thinking about it.... :drink:

~Barn~
Yeah I already got someone lined up, but now I have to worry if one artist has the same style as Dutch, so it all comes together and matches. To me a tattoo is a big deal and not something that I can just toss away and start over with . Yeah what a bummer, especially when I put trust into someone I thought was my friend and they won't even talk to me about it :down:

I'll finish it Nate.
=)

Wyck
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Drama to PMs please so we can finish our hot pocket and batter conversation in peace!

GrlRdr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Natty made you a pretty damn good deal regarding the damage you did. I'd hurry and take her up on it. We've given you too many chances to do the right thing and you've chosen to ignore it.

This makes me laugh! There is no validity to any of it!!!

Now, if you really want to continue discussing this, take it to a PM. No one else cares. However, I would prefer to never speak to you again so don't feel it necessary to say another word to me.

Zach929rr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Did somebody say Alabama Hot Pocket?

salsashark
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:53 PM
3 girls, 1 bowl of batter?!

You sick bastaards!
http://images.cdn3.inmagine.com/168nwm/photoalto/paa269/paa269000044.jpg

Devaclis
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Whisker Biscuits.

Mother Goose
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Wow, I'm just glad I get to ride again. :shock:

Bueller
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:55 PM
What is this thread about????????????

Wyck
You’re gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don’t have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

bulldog
That's just cause you're from New Mexico :lol:
I am starting to see I came from a much more violent place than most people, but growing up I thought that was normal :lol: Hmmmmm.....people did think twice about talking sh*t or screwing someone over after getting beat down though. Kind of how kids get away with crap nowadays because their parents can't spank them.

Devaclis
bewbs

GrlRdr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:56 PM

Ha ha! I will apologize on everyone's behalf for this little fit of nonsense. Sorry Wicky! Once again, congrats on the bike!!!!! :)

Zach929rr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Hotlinking no likey

Wyck
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:58 PM

YAY!!!!!!!!!! WICKY WITH AN I BITCHES!!!!@%^#@%^&

Let's go ride :)

Mother Goose
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Bikes, moving out, waffles and twats.... not in that order. :drink:

Horsman
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 02:03 PM
You’re gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don’t have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser? LOL....

Player 2
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 02:04 PM
This makes me laugh! There is no validity to any of it!!!
Do you REALLY want to go there Amber? :roll:

As are we Wicky :up:

No where's those pics from 6th Ave???

Supa77
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 02:05 PM

Battered women.

Sick fuckers!

Wyck
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 02:07 PM
Battered women.

Sick fuckers!

:spit:

Horsman
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Battered women. Sick fuckers!

Batter Woman???
http://www.propertiesofmatter.si.edu/images/L20/woman_al_bat.gif

Zach929rr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Batter Woman???

Bat Woman?!

http://jimmyscroggins.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/batwoman1.jpg

bulldog
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Bikes, moving out, waffles and twats.... not in that order. :drink: Now I am confused. I thought it was about the World's Fastest Indian, name Chadwick. I even got a pic of his new helmet in action :lol:
http://www.speedace.info/automotive_directory/car_images/indian_motorcycle_canadian_biker_august_88_cover.j pg

GrlRdr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 02:29 PM
Now I am confused. I thought it was about the World's Fastest Indian, name Chadwick. I even got a pic of his new helmet in action :lol:
http://www.speedace.info/automotive_directory/car_images/indian_motorcycle_canadian_biker_august_88_cover.j pg

LOL. That's awesome!!!

Mother Goose
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 02:32 PM
I have a plan for a new helmet.:devil1:

GrlRdr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 02:33 PM
I have a plan for a new helmet.:devil1:

Does it involve feathers????

Horsman
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Does it involve feathers????
Does it look like this???http://neatorama.cachefly.net/images/2009-03/brucethelesser-hawkman-steampunk.jpg

Zach929rr
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 02:45 PM
Does it look like this???

I am disgusted, fascinated, and strangely aroused at the same time...

Mother Goose
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 03:14 PM
No feathers. :lol: But it has to do w/ one of my favorite movies.

bulldog
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 03:25 PM
This one is pretty cool. I want one!!!

http://www.webbikeworld.com/r2/motorcycle-helmet/cms-helmet/cms-helmet-indian-hairbrush.jpg

Even found one for me
http://ai.pricegrabber.com/pi/71/49/23/714923171_160.jpg

Or
http://www.shadowmanor.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/helmet.jpg
This one may work for the Spaniard Heritage in me, but don't think it is DOT certified
http://blog.lib.umn.edu/deg/campfire/images/MorionHelmet.jpg

Sean
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 03:29 PM
But it has to do w/ one of my favorite movies.Really?...okay?

~Kat~
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 05:50 PM
wow....threads like this make me glad I don't post on csc much anymore! DRAMA MAMMAS! Well, I'm glad we finally have a bike to ride around and that's all I'm gonna say!

Scer
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 05:59 AM
No but seriously. Congrats on the bike!

jack on jackas