PDA

View Full Version : Hey, D-Bag, Yeah YOU!

Devaclis
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 08:29 AM
http://vita.mn/story.php?id=50900312

Devaclis
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Signs your boyfriend may be a douchebag

He depletes cologne bottles in a matter of weeks.
His credit card is maxed out from too many Vodka Red Bulls at Drink or a shopping spree at Ed Hardy.
He has a tribal tattoo across his back.
He may or may not be taking steroids.
His skin tone ranges from tan to orange to deep unnatural bronze.
He uses way more hair product than you do.
He wears sunglasses to the bar, at night.
He spends a lot of time on Lake Minnetonka with his bros, blaring KDWB (or worse, "I'm on a Boat") and pounding down beer.
You have to wait two hours to use the bathroom because he's been preening his chinstraps.

Recovery 101: How to 'douche down'

http://vita.mn/images/tab/douchebag/2.jpg

Before going out, always take off one accessory. If it's night, the sunglasses have got to go.
One spray of cologne, or maximum two, is great.
If you must wear a logo on your shirt, keep it simple.
Embroidery on only one piece of clothing, if you must -- not hat, shirt and jeans.
Hairstylists advocate a dime-sized amount of hair gel. If you can, use less than that.
Axe Body Spray is not cool and it does not smell good.
Keep the V-neck T-shirt at a relatively modest level.
Start reading Esquire instead of Men's Health.
Rhinestones are not masculine! They are for Liberace.
If you want to spend money on designer denim, switch True Religion for something more tasteful, like Seven for All Mankind. True Religion can be relatively classy -- just watch out for neon horseshoes and overt, obnoxious stitching.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 08:32 AM
"They preen their gelled fauxhawks in bathroom mirrors, and they hit on chicks who may or may not be pleased with their brand of sleaze. Can't put your finger on what's wrong with that dude at the bar? Duh -- the guy might be a douchebag."

What is it Sortarican sez?

"Thank god for bad women with good taste in men?" .......... or something like that :D

Devaclis
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 08:33 AM
hahaha close LOL

Matty
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 08:40 AM
If you want to spend money on designer denim, switch True Religion for something more tasteful, like Seven for All Mankind. True Religion can be relatively classy -- just watch out for neon horseshoes and overt, obnoxious stitching.

Hahaha.... i own quite a few of both brands!! However, on my True Religions they don't have the obnoxious stitching. So i guess i'm safe.

Shea
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 08:43 AM
I am so buying some Ed Hardy shirts, bathing in AXE prior to bike night and dry humping anything with boobs...with my sunglasses on.

MetaLord 9
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 09:00 AM
Aw man I hate guys like that! They freak'n follow me around all the time too! For instance, there's one of those cocksuckers in my freaking mirror ALL the time! Fucker follows me from bathroom to bathroom too! He does have some cool ass shades tho...

inkahootz
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 09:51 AM
'Things like too much bling, orange tans, popped collars, spiky hair, and way too much Axe Body Spray are dead giveaways that you're in the presence of a 'bag."'

Ok, so I was at a stop light a year or so ago, this guy in the car next to me was spraying Axe ALL OVER THE GOD DAMN PLACE! It was amazing! I think I ended up getting some on me, in my car with the windows up -- seriously, he had of used up the ENITRE bottle or that stanky smelling d-bag spray!

HAHA

Shea
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 09:57 AM
"...this does not increase my ability to mate..."

sugarrey
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Douche Down.....nice

McVaaahhh
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Lot's of d-bags around.