PDA

View Full Version : riding to Bdubs

chad23
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 09:53 AM
i am going to ride out to Bdubs for some wang and see some friends. I will be leaving at 6pm from the starbucks on taft and 402 in loveland. KU at 6pm, I will not wait so dont be late. So if you want meet me there.

DevilsTonic
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 09:54 AM
I'd love to Chad but it would be silly for me to ride from BWW to Loveland, back to BWW. ;)

Glad you're coming out tonight!

chad23
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 10:26 AM
come on rockstar you can do it!!! I am just seeing if anyone from the ft collins, loveland, greeley area are going. if not I will ride on my own

asp_125
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Prolly riding down from Longmont today, Chad. Conoco at the corner of 287(Main) & Hwy 66 - 6:30?

chad23
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Prolly riding down from Longmont today, Chad. Conoco at the corner of 287(Main) & Hwy 66 - 6:30?
for you jeff, sure thing buddy

mtnairlover
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 02:38 PM
hmmm...maybe

Gotta get permission

Sean
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Gotta get permission
Permission granted. :up:

(You didn't say by whom?)

mtnairlover
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Permission granted. :up:

(You didn't say by whom?)

Thanks sweetie:)

PROFLYER
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 05:22 PM
I'm in.

mtnairlover
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 11:42 AM
I tried to get home last night in enough time to go grocery shopping...it didn't work out that way. Got home and proceeded to lose all energy...lol. Still...I was the first one awake this morning, so a little bit o'shopping and some breakfast munchies for the kids along with some strong coffee for me and I'm ready for the weekend. Oh yeah, ready for some fun cleaning and packing...lol

Thanks for the helping hand(s) last night guys...couldn'ta done it with ya...lol. Too bad no one caught that dork'ish move on camera...I would have immortalized that photo for sure...lol

chad23
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 02:14 PM
it was a fun ride never the less. Cathy i still think you had it. then you didnt.

mtnairlover
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 02:26 PM
I'm still laughing inside...had to have been the funniest thing to watch.

I was straining, but it kept pushing downward against my leg and my foot was cricked underneath. Nothing I coulda done, but let it go the rest of the way.

chad23
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 03:36 PM
thats how I broke the mirror on the Aprilia, just I was on the right side and moved it in the driveway to check the air pressure in the front tire. I didnt feel or hear the kickstand click up, and when I went to put it back down (with forceful confidence) thinking the stand was still down. I was literally flip over the bike. I jumped up lifted the bike and it was still running. put the stand down and start to laugh my ass off