PDA

View Full Version : Fork Rebuilds

Nbot
Thu Mar 3rd, 2005, 08:12 PM
My buddy needs his rebuilt on his R6...novice racer like me this season...Who do you recommend in the front range?

Anonymous
Thu Mar 3rd, 2005, 08:27 PM
Marcus, when he comes back up.

Lurch
Thu Mar 3rd, 2005, 08:29 PM
Marcus at RPS. See Wheels & Deal section. He is at all the races and schools and does excellent work. If he can make my bike work with my big ass on it. He can do about anything

Lurch

*MV* #33
Thu Mar 3rd, 2005, 08:31 PM
My buddy needs his rebuilt on his R6...novice racer like me this season...Who do you recommend in the front range?
Two options...

1. WWW.roadracinghelp.com

Marcus isnt local but you can ship your forks down to him or wait until april when he comes back up here for the race School.

2. www.tk-motorsports.com

Call Bart or brian the can also Assit you.

Tell them Mike V- #33 Sent ya

Lel
Fri Mar 4th, 2005, 01:05 AM
Marcus or Bart... I took a leaking fork to some guy in denver, it leaked again 2.5 weeks later, took it to bart after that, yet to leak.

Both guys do great work.

lel

BlueDevil
Fri Mar 4th, 2005, 06:05 AM
Im sure U will see those 2 names more than any other. TK just did mine for me. Havent gotten them on a track yet.

Nbot
Fri Mar 4th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Thankx All..............

jontflesh
Fri Mar 4th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Do it yourself. Took me and Doug a couple hours to replace the seals, fluid and bushings.

Then have Marcus or TK set em up for ya

Anonymous
Fri Mar 4th, 2005, 02:44 PM
Marcus (McBain) from Racing Performance Services. He'll be back in town in a month or so probably, or you can ship the forks to him.

If you don't want to wait, and don't want to ship, then bring them to Brian & Bart at TK Motorsports.