PDA

View Full Version : jeez whoos effin cristo

whitebrad
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 11:48 AM
so this guy on a Yamahog, wearing basketball shorts, a tank top, and what look like shower shoes, turns really wide, almost into my lane wide, yesterday, causing me to swerve...

really?can't turn on that fukin harzuki yet?

at least he wasn't wearing not one stitch of gear, though... but in his defense, that bike is slow as shit.

rant over------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- out ---------------------------------------

p.s. it might have been a hondavidson

Badhabit
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Too bad you didn't have a gun on you or you could have just shot him... :guns:now you'll just have to wait for that damn meteor!

Cars-R-Coffins
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Too bad you didn't have a gun on you or you could have just shot him... :guns:now you'll just have to wait for that damn meteor!

It was a rec ride, he didn't need a gun. Everyone knows you don't need a gun on a rec ride yo.

DavidofColorado
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Maybe he knew that he wouldn't need it because he has ESP on what's going to happen on every ride.

whitebrad
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Maybe he knew that he wouldn't need it because he has ESP on what's going to happen on every ride.

just fyi, if you are interested in understanding fully why i do not want to be around guns on a ride, i will gladly explain it to you, but it is not something i choose to broadcast all over the forum...

i have very valid reasoning, and will share it, but not for the world, so ya know...

DavidofColorado
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Sure tell me your reasons.

As for the guy that almost hit you... it would serve him right driving like that and not wearing protection. To bad he would have to crash before he learned the lesson and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.