PDA

View Full Version : motorcycle fatality?

whitebrad
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 07:49 PM
i just heard a good, good friend of mine died in a motorcycle accident yesterday, in the area of Martin Luther King drive...

i cannot find it in the news anywhere...

can someone help me? i am busy, looking for my brother's ninja... i really don't have a lot of time to try to weed through all this crap on the net...

i would greatly appreciate it...

i will check the board from time to time... thanks

thatmofo
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 09:44 PM
I haven't seen anything yet. I will post up if I do.

I am sorry for your loss.

DK74
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 10:09 PM
i just heard a good, good friend of mine died in a motorcycle accident yesterday, in the area of Martin Luther King drive...

i cannot find it in the news anywhere...

can someone help me? i am busy, looking for my brother's ninja... i really don't have a lot of time to try to weed through all this crap on the net...

i would greatly appreciate it...

i will check the board from time to time... thanks

Found this....http://twitter.com/denverpolice
Go down to the one from 17th.
Not sure if its your friend or not...but RIP rider...

whitebrad
Sun Jul 19th, 2009, 12:13 PM
that is the area that they said it happened...

damn...

i can't find an article on it anywhere...

whitebrad
Sun Jul 19th, 2009, 05:04 PM
confirmed... went by his mom's house...

look, everyone... please be safe, and please encourage safety from those you ride with... to reach one, you must teach one, so if you are a very experienced rider, don't hesitate to help a less experienced rider, and gear up, even to the store... he was right in the neighborhood when it happened.

that's my boy, big g, no longer with us... wrecked by being careless, and lost his life... he was truly good, and will surely be missed...

TFOGGuys
Sun Jul 19th, 2009, 05:47 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. We ALL need to be careful out there, both the experienced and inexperienced.

Skinbabe
Sun Jul 19th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Sorry to hear your loss Brad... RIP and my thoughts and prayers are with you and his family!!