PDA

View Full Version : MRA on 9News this morning

UglyDogRacing
Mon Jul 20th, 2009, 02:28 PM
http://www.9news.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerId=fullpageplayer&maven_referralPlaylistId=8df7c58e0445b1bffd68c0a9c 41a97bcae4c7c81&maven_referralObject=1188550904

sprtbkbabe
Mon Jul 20th, 2009, 09:06 PM
RIGHT ON, Ryan!!!! :up:

y_merkle
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 12:08 PM
Nice! Way to represent!

Stank Juic3
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:09 PM
That was cool that they got the time on the news for MRA. But if it was me I would be sponsoring that hell out of it. She was asking just plain common scence questions about the bike, That was more like an interview about what features the bike has, not very much on why the MRA needs member and fans to come out and help out the MRA. I would have told them dates, times, prices for event why the MRA needs support.

(not being mean)
I'm trying to get everything together so I can race for the MRA, I always wanted to road race. I a needy time for the MRA and that 3+ minute feed wouldn't have gotten my attention or have people come attended.

I know Ryan was just answering the questions so it's not his fault.

But serious who care about the bikes. It should of been promoting coming out and why should we save the MRA for current and future riders and fans.

mtnairlover
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:19 PM
It's not a mean thing to say. Better PR was needed in that piece for sure. I was also missing the punch line (so to speak). The story definitely made it come across like no one else but us knows about motorcycle racing in Colorado. That shouldn't have been the main bent to the story, but maybe more a lead-in and then talk about the mechanics and skill/physical stamina needed to race and then the punch line...the races, dates, times, where, etc. Even have a slide for the end of the piece that highlighted the HPR track location with dates of the remaining races and times and cost.

Definitely could use some good PR.

Other than that...good on everyone for taking time out in the wee early hours to show up at 9News.

BeoBe
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:25 PM
nice.. its cool to see vids out there.. i wish i could see more CSC on the news lol

richlundeen
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 05:03 AM
Nice job MRA! Hello from Taji Iraq!

Semper Fi

Rich