PDA

View Full Version : The entire fight at the pizza joint.

~Barn~
Fri Mar 4th, 2005, 02:57 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=pizzafight.wmv

Looks like he was trying to stand his ground, right until it was time to stand his ground. Figured as much. :no:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri Mar 4th, 2005, 03:41 PM
I don't know how many people could take that first hit and actually recover:o. I'd probably just curl in the fetal position! dude got clocked!
I'm sure Jamal or whatever his name is will be :oops::hump: in prison!

Anonymous
Fri Mar 4th, 2005, 03:51 PM
"Check you! Check you motha fucker!"

that chick was flippin out!

~Barn~
Fri Mar 4th, 2005, 04:36 PM
The punch that really looks like it felt below average wasn't the first one, it was the one towards the end, the last one I think, when he was proped up against the wall or whatever...

Dude just fuckin' tee'd off on him. That one kinda makes me gringe.

DarkKnight
Sat Mar 5th, 2005, 11:29 AM
You still dont see what exactly started the whole thing but given the longer video, I dont know how all those people could just stand there and not even say anything much jump in. There is a guy at the counter just as big as the one dishing out the hurt that could have equalized the situation but noooooo, didnt want to get invlolved. If the guy had it comming thats one thing but to get jacked while hes down - no way.
Im in.

Kristian
Sat Mar 5th, 2005, 01:13 PM
What's with the guy in the red shirt? Kinda' just walks around the guy on the floor. Like nothing just happened.

Kristian

(( LO LO ))
Sat Mar 5th, 2005, 01:20 PM
Because all those guys were pussies. That's why no one jumped in to break it up. Makes me mad... :x

-PUCK-
Sat Mar 5th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Because all those guys were pussies. That's why no one jumped in to break it up. Makes me mad... :x

Yup....a BUNCH of pussies. That dude had a serious height/weight advantage over that poor dude that got fucked up. :roll:

GixxStunna
Sat Mar 5th, 2005, 03:36 PM
um what a bitch, after that first punch the .45 would have come out, id shoot that mufuckas dick right off then I would have pistol whipped his bitch.

Stuart Little
Sat Mar 5th, 2005, 05:49 PM
um what a bitch, after that first punch the .45 would have come out, id shoot that mufuckas dick right off then I would have pistol whipped his bitch.

AHAHAHahah, I don't know why but that sentence made me fall off my chair laughing

Felicia
Sat Mar 12th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Am I missing something? What was this all about in the first place???

firefghtr
Sat Mar 12th, 2005, 05:40 PM
that looks painfull and that stupid bitch starten shit i hate how women can be sometimes. and that big gorilla hit him when he turned away whats up with that

Monkey
Tue Mar 15th, 2005, 09:46 AM
I'd bust a cap in his ass if he hit me like that.. rightttt...