PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN!

Nobody
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 09:39 AM
Hey keep your eyes peeled for an '02 CBR600F4I. Red/Black (mostly red) with a yoshi carbon fiber pipe and the punisher skull right between the headlights. Scratches on the right lower fairing, and a ground down slider/scratched casing on the left side. It was stolen sometime Sunday night in Denver.

License plate 516-SGP Here's a pic:

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/127/l_0f1ea0bc590fb10f03793d01da4f908d.jpg

mecham
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 09:40 AM
daym that sucks!!! doubt it will make its way to the springs but i will keep an eye out

McVaaahhh
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 09:48 AM
That blows man, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Fuckin thieves. :guns:

= Buckeye Jess =
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 10:05 AM
Geez...been a rash of thefts reported on here recently... that sucks man!!!

Wintermute
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 10:55 AM
Sucks definitely. Good luck on getting it back.

Nobody
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 11:40 AM
They had pretty much all day yesterday before I got home from work and saw it was gone... Probably out of state by now unfortunately.

Matty
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 11:42 AM
lame... sorry man.

Repsol a095
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 12:01 PM
Lee,
Are you still near Parker and Arapahoe?

Nobody
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 02:15 PM
Hey Patrick long time no see! No, I moved away from that area about a year ago.

sugarrey
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 02:31 PM
They had pretty much all day yesterday before I got home from work and saw it was gone... Probably out of state by now unfortunately.

I wouldnt say that...the thieves I have encountered here in denver are fucking retarded.....seriously.....The kid who stole mine rode it down my street with my personalized kansas license plates on it 2 days after her stole it.....

Check around your house bro!!!

Nobody
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 09:08 AM
I wouldnt say that...the thieves I have encountered here in denver are fucking retarded.....seriously.....The kid who stole mine rode it down my street with my personalized kansas license plates on it 2 days after her stole it.....

Check around your house bro!!!

Sugar,

I swear every time I get into the conversation of how often bikes get stolen I find myself quoting your story. I'm pretty sure I had only been a member of this board for a few months when that happened. You can never underestimate the stupidity of some people.

sugarrey
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 09:17 AM
If my story saves one bike or recovers one it will be well worth it. Cuz recovery sometimes is horrible too. My losses were about $5k, and thru restitution I havent received a dime almost a year after the judge ordered it. The kid refuses to get a job and would rather goto jail. So all the money he owes me is going to go into collections and ill never get it!!!! Sux....best policy is do everything you can to avoid it getting stolen!!!! PERIOD!

MikeG
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 09:50 AM
Can you give us a few more details? Where at specifically in Denver? Did you have a disc lock, any type of security?

In the meantime I'll keep a lookout.

whitebrad
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 05:19 AM
shhh...

got a line on some parts for the zx10r posted by me on CL...

start checking for yours too...

fuckin assholes