PDA

View Full Version : Who's da man?

Mental
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:33 PM
I am!

After name callin, butt hurt, some good discussion and some bad. I killed it!

It was the pie comment wasn't it?

Raptor
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:35 PM
I am!

What the hell happened?

Devaclis
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:35 PM
It was over zealous unneeded moderation that killed it.

Sortarican
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:37 PM
Who's da man?

You may be the man, but at Dallas' BBQ I'm pretty sure I saw a G-String stickin' outta your jeans.
(Not that I was looking at your ass.....much.)

I don't know what this thread is refering to, but if you dissed The Pie you're days are numbered.
(That girl is brutal mean.)

Devaclis
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:40 PM
It was the Guns and Rides thread.

Mental
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:42 PM
You may be the man, but at Dallas' BBQ I'm pretty sure I saw a G-String stickin' outta your jeans.
(Not that I was looking at your ass.....much.)

I don't know what this thread is refering to, but if you dissed The Pie you're days are numbered.
(That girl is brutal mean.)

You liked it! I work out.

I wasn't dissin' "The Pie," I was was merely proclaiming the superiorty of pie (lower case) over cake.

Devaclis
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:42 PM
Pye > Cayke

Sortarican
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:44 PM
It was the Guns and Rides thread.

Anyone who closes a guns & bikes thread should be shot in the face.
BTW, just got done mounting the twin .50 cals and TOW missles to the R6.
(Guess who's winning every MRA race next season?)

Devaclis
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:48 PM
Do it

http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/06/batcycle.jpg

Mental
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:49 PM
Anyone who closes a guns & bikes thread should be shot in the face.
BTW, just got done mounting the twin .50 cals and TOW missles to the R6.
(Guess who's winning every MRA race next season?)

Someone else who understands recoil and the fact that a TOW missle uses wires?

Raptor
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:49 PM
Cool looking as it is, I bet it sucks to hit a puddle on that thing...or gravel...

Do it

Devaclis
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:50 PM
But I bet it is fun to hit pedestrians with

Raptor
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:52 PM
But I bet it is fun to hit pedestrians with

Hit 'em with the bike or with the bullets? Screw it. Hit 'em with both! :guns::sniper:

Devaclis
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:54 PM
The only thing that can be over done is a steak. Hit 'em with all of it :)

Horsman
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:55 PM
Do it

I just need a cape and I am good to go!!! Thread Killas!!!! TOW. LOL.... Fly By Wire!!!

Devaclis
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:58 PM
http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww164/mj-saver/daff.gif

whitebrad
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 03:58 PM
I thought i got it with the semi-sexual description of rubbing cake in my chest...

mmmm...cake on my chest...oh oh...oh...oh... fuck it... nevermind, i lost it... lost the mood

TFOGGuys
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 04:00 PM
I am!

That thread was a work of art.... Troll fishing....which is a lot like fish trolling, but without the nightcrawlers....

Mental
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 04:03 PM
That thread was a work of art.... Troll fishing....which is a lot like fish trolling, but without the nightcrawlers....

...but all the beer!

Horsman
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 04:04 PM
That thread was a work of art.... Troll fishing....which is a lot like fish trolling, but without the nightcrawlers.... "Euthanasia" is the only word I can think of for that damn thread...

Devaclis
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 04:07 PM
Was that a Styx album?

Horsman
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 04:10 PM
Was that a Styx album?
http://www.hearya.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/styxbabe.jpg

;)

The Black Knight
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 04:10 PM
Was that a Styx album?
Megadeth "Youthanasia" :)

Devaclis
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 04:12 PM
Maybe it was Martika I was thinking of, or Echo and the Bunnymen

Zach929rr
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 04:15 PM
Pie > Cake factually speaking, since Cake == Lie.

Horsman
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 04:16 PM
Maybe it was Martika I was thinking of, or Echo and the Bunnymen
Sure it wasn't "Right Said Fred"????

Mental
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 04:17 PM
"Youth in Asia," by Micheal Jackson

becuase 12 small asian boys aren't for everybody

Devaclis
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 04:18 PM
We are
We are
The Youth of the Nation?

Wyck
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 04:46 PM
oh too bad I stopped reading that thread a long time ago...

Bueller
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 06:53 PM
Completely gone? Too bad there was some nice "work" in that one :lol:

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 06:50 AM
What was said and who said it? Was it something I said, or a response to something I said? I could see that the fuses were getting shorter and the name calling had already begun. After all that, did I miss the explosion?

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 06:51 AM
I guess those O-rings finally burned through!

Mental
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 09:38 AM
What was said and who said it? Was it something I said, or a response to something I said? I could see that the fuses were getting shorter and the name calling had already begun. After all that, did I miss the explosion?

Try and keep up. whitebrad mentioned liking cake, I mentioned cake was inferior to pie, whitbrad talked about rubbing cake on themselves, thread disappears, I brag I killed it, we mentioned my affinity for wearing g-strings at dallas BBQ, the concept of overkill, especially with regard to the MRA, the rideability of the bat cycle, hair bands and asian pediophelia before settling back on the the cake v pie debate...

Which right now the overwhelming response is pie rules, cake does not. So pick a side, cake v pie, or get out. I will not tolerate such insensistive uneducated ideas being pedaled on a medium as responsible, trustworthy, and important as the internet.

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 09:49 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dMCVCOEiZoE/SK1ldkOh9HI/AAAAAAAABUA/YiX31e-d0gw/s400/Cake+pie.jpghttp://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/editor/separator.gif

Shea
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 09:51 AM
So are you going to elaborate on a specific pie being superior to a specific cake? Or are you just going to take the specious position that ALL pie is superior to ALL cake?! Frankly Mental arguing with you when you take such wholey unsupportable claims is getting tiring. Man the fuck up and get into specifics instead of being a whiney, pie-supporting cake bigot!

:)

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 09:52 AM
My Pai > All cake?

Zach929rr
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 09:53 AM
Cherry Pie > All Baked Goods

Shea
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 09:55 AM
My Pai > All cake?

Well...clearly. That goes without saying :)

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 09:55 AM
Snickerdoodles > all baked goods. But this is a Pai vs Cayke discussion

Shea
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 09:59 AM
Pie-ists all of you. It's my god-given right to have cake...on a motorcycle!

JohnEffinK
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 10:26 AM
This is very bourgeois arguing in generalities.

But if we are, why is the saying "let them eat cake" and not "let them eat pie"?

Would that not denote a pecking order between the two being ordained my those in the know a long time ago?

I don't know.

John

puckstr
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 10:29 AM
Bacon Apple Pie FTW
http://www.foundshit.com/pictures/food/bacon-apple-pie.jpg

Mental
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 10:34 AM
So are you going to elaborate on a specific pie being superior to a specific cake? Or are you just going to take the specious position that ALL pie is superior to ALL cake?! Frankly Mental arguing with you when you take such wholey unsupportable claims is getting tiring. Man the fuck up and get into specifics instead of being a whiney, pie-supporting cake bigot!...

I don't need to elaborate what kind of pie or cake you slack jawed trogladite. Its obvious to anyone with half a brain who doesn't have their opinions feed to them by the ultra slanted Food Network and their pack of agenda pushing lobbiests. I am not a cake bigot if I am willing to acknowledge the truth. 3,000 hours of 3 Stoogies films, how many cake in the face scenes? How many pie in the face? All pie is superior to all cake, as evidenced by cakes attempt to become pie in the obvious conspiracy of the Cheesecake factory. You have to to bee the dumbest person ever to take sides in this debate and one of the worst informed. Use those damm books for something besides leveling your kitchen table while you eat your worthless cake, moron.

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 10:36 AM
I prefer pie......HAIR PIE!!!!

TFOGGuys
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 10:37 AM
Cake is better than pie. Who ever heard of a stripper jumping out of a pie? :wtf:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dzZ1Ynok-As/SfEcXbwOdLI/AAAAAAAAAPg/yAkZFPMrTZk/s320/stripper%2520cake.jpg

Shea
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 10:45 AM
I don't need to elaborate what kind of pie or cake you slack jawed trogladite. Its obvious to anyone with half a brain who doesn't have their opinions feed to them by the ultra slanted Food Network and their pack of agenda pushing lobbiests. I am not a cake bigot if I am willing to acknowledge the truth. 3,000 hours of 3 Stoogies films, how many cake in the face scenes? How many pie in the face? All pie is superior to all cake, as evidenced by cakes attempt to become pie in the obvious conspiracy of the Cheesecake factory. You have to to bee the dumbest person ever to take sides in this debate and one of the worst informed. Use those damm books for something besides leveling your kitchen table while you eat your worthless cake, moron.

Only a brain-dead, egotistical retard such as yourself would use the Three Stooges as the basis of his repressive views. Next thing you know you'll say that cake should only be served on certain occasions, use different drinking fountains and eventually be forced into re-confection camps for "their own safety". Yes, I see through your veiled attempts to classify cakes as second class citizen, pie-ist.

Take your hate-mongering, fear based paranoia someplace else.

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 10:48 AM
Cake is better than pie. Who ever heard of a stripper jumping out of a pie? :wtf:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dzZ1Ynok-As/SfEcXbwOdLI/AAAAAAAAAPg/yAkZFPMrTZk/s320/stripper%2520cake.jpg
You only prefer that because of her taco. So are tacos better than pie or cake? I think so.

Zach929rr
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 10:57 AM
Taco pizza is technically a "pie", and thus superior to cake.

Mental
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:00 AM
Only a brain-dead, egotistical retard such as yourself would use the Three Stooges as the basis of his repressive views. Next thing you know you'll say that cake should only be served on certain occasions, use different drinking fountains and eventually be forced into re-confection camps for "their own safety". Yes, I see through your veiled attempts to classify cakes as second class citizen, pie-ist.

Take your hate-mongering, fear based paranoia someplace else.

Oh leave it to a questionable moraled, loose boweled, medical experiment like you to drag that kind of fear mongering into it. I don't want cake forced into camps, its just we as a society need to acknowledge to fact pie is superior. I am all for cakes rights, within reason. Cake has a place, like strippers and birthdays. But the idea that cake should be presented as an equal, or as they are trying to push it as superior, is simply unacceptable and unrealistic.

Look, if you don't think pie is better than cake, than you aren't one of us, and if you aren't one of us, you're one of them, and against us. Its simple math. So I have to ask you, and the rest of you pro-cake elitists, why do you hate America?

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:05 AM
Taco and pie definitely put the "rec" in rec ride!

Shea
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:06 AM
Oh leave it to a questionable moraled, loose boweled, medical experiment like you to drag that kind of fear mongering into it. I don't want cake forced into camps, its just we as a society need to acknowledge to fact pie is superior. I am all for cakes rights, within reason. Cake has a place, like strippers and birthdays. But the idea that cake should be presented as an equal, or as they are trying to push it as superior, is simply unacceptable and unrealistic.

Look, if you don't think pie is better than cake, than you aren't one of us, and if you aren't one of us, you're one of them, and against us. Its simple math. So I have to ask you, and the rest of you pro-cake elitists, why do you hate America?

A pathetic attempt to question my patriotism. The fact is, if you think all pie is superior to all cake, the terrorists win. I have it on very good authority that Osama bin Laden likes pie over cake. So you keep on with your anti-cake agenda and the next thing you know our women will be in bhurkas!

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:07 AM
Can I have your attention please?
I do believe this will end any further debate:
-------------------------------------------------------
Study Finds Pie Not As Bad As Cake.

A recent study on the terribleness of pie vs. cake concluded that pie is not as bad as cake, half as terrible as cake, half as awful as cake and not even remotely close to being the worst of the two.

"I wanted to close the discussion once and for all." said Professor P. R. Doggerwattle, "And what better proof do you need than the results of a Google search?"

The study consisted of a series of word searches, conducted over a few minutes in Prof. Doggerwattle's parent's basement.

"I looked up common phrases like "awful cake" and "awful pie", "bad cake" and "bad pie". And almost every time it was the same." Prof. Doggerwattle explained, "Pie consistently turned up with less results than cake."

And the actual numbers?

Awful Cake: about 1,060
Awful Pie: about 576
Terrible Cake: about 749
Terrible Pie: about 380
Bad Cake: about 11,200
Bad Pie: about 8,270
Worst Cake: about 4,650
Worst Pie: about 705

A Professor C. L. Fibgerwasser claimes the study was hardly proof of anything, and insists more words should have been searched before any conclusion was made.

"I'd be happy to continue my research," Says Prof. Doggerwattle, "But I'm a bit busy eating pie."
---------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you, we will now return to your regular programming - have a nice day.

Shea
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:09 AM
Fine I will count you among the enemy Jess! <generic evil look in your direction>

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:10 AM
"So you keep on with your anti-cake agenda and the next thing you know our women will be in bhurkas!"

Except for their pie-holes.

Horsman
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:10 AM
I like Ice Cream!!! Ice Cream goes great with Cake and Pie!!!!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aq1uzH00u5Y/SKcM7krjrqI/AAAAAAAAAUs/Jlwv1R8W67M/s400/brick.jpg

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:15 AM
I like Ice Cream!!! Ice Cream goes great with Cake and Pie!!!!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_aq1uzH00u5Y/SKcM7krjrqI/AAAAAAAAAUs/Jlwv1R8W67M/s400/brick.jpg
So, does that mean that you swing both ways?

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:16 AM
Fine I will count you among the enemy Jess! <generic evil look in your direction>
You don't threaten me in the least with your evil looks - you kitten huffer!
I back my claim up here: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Pie_vs_Cake

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:18 AM
How do you huff a kitten?

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:21 AM
How do you huff a kitten?
Well...my poor uneducated friend, if you had followed the link, you'd know to click here: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Kitten_huffing :drink:

Shea
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:21 AM

I can neither confirm nor deny that I am, or ever was a kitten huffer. Comments on various "faux" media sites that "claim" to have photographic evidence of me doing said activity are erroneous and have no basis in reality. I am seeking legal action against these "journalists" to stop these malicious attacks against my character. Please think of the children. God bless America and drink your Ovaltine.

UglykidJoe
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:22 AM
umm....do cake doughnuts count as cake? cause i like me some chocolate frosted cake doughnuts, and Ding Dongs are those just little cakes? Those are way better than any fruit pie you can get out of a machine.

btw: kitten huffing is illegal in this state, don't ask me how I know.

Drift
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:24 AM
I don't need to elaborate what kind of pie or cake...I am not a cake bigot if I am willing to acknowledge the truth. 3,000 hours of 3 Stoogies films, how many cake in the face scenes? How many pie in the face? All pie is superior to all cake...You have to to bee the dumbest person ever to take sides in this debate and one of the worst informed. Use those damm books for something besides leveling your kitchen table while you eat your worthless cake, moron.

You mister are in trouble when I tell my wife about this thread!

BTW, should I not mention here how you devour cake each and every month when it is brought into work?!?

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:25 AM
Well...my poor uneducated friend, if you had followed the link, you'd know to click here: http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Kitten_huffing :drink:
Thats some sick, perverted, gayass shit! Not that there is anything wrong with that.

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:27 AM
I can neither confirm nor deny that I am, or ever was a kitten huffer. Comments on various "faux" media sites that "claim" to have photographic evidence of me doing said activity are erroneous and have no basis in reality. I am seeking legal action against these "journalists" to stop these malicious attacks against my character. Please think of the children. God bless America and drink your Ovaltine.
Are you Sarah Palin?

Shea
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:28 AM

BTW, should I not mention here how you devour cake each and every month when it is brought into work?!?

Oh the HYPOCRISY! Evidence that you are a closet cake lover! Game, set and match!

Shea
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:29 AM
Are you Sarah Palin?

Ok, ok. I admit to huffing kittens, but I didn't inhale.

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:32 AM
How dare you threaten to shut down my media sites that work so hard to bring me the information that you try so hard to hide? And who do you think you are forcing me to guzzle down Ovaltine? The entire country...no, strike that - the entire WORLD knows that the Nestle Quick Powder is the only acceptable thing to mix with milk!

umm....do cake doughnuts count as cake? cause i like me some chocolate frosted cake doughnuts, and Ding Dongs are those just little cakes? Those are way better than any fruit pie you can get out of a machine.

btw: kitten huffing is illegal in this state, don't ask me how I know.
We are having a serious moral battle here, and you dare bring vending machine pass-offs into it???? You better go find a kitten-huffing friendly state you freak!

Just because someone will enjoy a piece of cake every now and then, doesn't mean that pie does not remain superior. After all...free sweets are free sweets! lol

Thats some sick, perverted, gayass shit! Not that there is anything wrong with that. You run the kitty underground with Shea, don't you?

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:33 AM
Ok, ok. I admit to huffing kittens, but I didn't inhale.
Well, that answer begs the question: Did you have sex with that young woman?

Shea
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:35 AM
Well, that answer begs the question: Did you have sex with that young woman?

Damn straight I did. Have you seen my wife?

Shea
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:36 AM
You run the kitty underground with Shea, don't you?

I'm tired of your baseless accusations! Can't you leave me and my family in peace?!

Zach929rr
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:38 AM

Are you gay? Do you like fish sticks?

Horsman
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:38 AM
Are you Sarah Palin?
I know he wears her size "0" shirts!!!! :drink: Kitten Huffer!!!

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:39 AM
I'm tired of your baseless accusations! Can't you leave me and my family in peace?!
Nope, I have sided with you on many an issue Shea...but I cannot idly stand by while you defile the good name of all that is holy. Shall I find more pie references for you? :)

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:39 AM
"You run the kitty underground with Shea, don't you? "

Yes, yes, leave me alone! I didn't want to, but It was easy money and besides they're just kitties. Puppies are much better than kitties!

Mental
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:42 AM
To my loyal pie supporters.

Recently I have come under attack for being a closet "cakie." I assure dear Americans that this is totally blown out of proportion. In my past, under the influence of medication prescribed to me by my physicians, under several assumed names and to thwart my enemies, under false names like “Viagra,” “Meth” and “Cocaine” that I did suffer a lapse in judgment, and may have, participated in events that included cake. While this was a poor situational choice, I assure that while I was in the same room as the cake, and we were the only ones present, nothing inappropriate occurred. What’s more, is I was taken to a mountain retreat by loyal, freedom loving pie enthusiasts and “cured” of this cake condition through hard prayer and intervention. While I have suffered the occasional relapse, it is still my position that pie is superior to cake.

What’s more important is to point out the propagators of these sensationalist stories are confirmed kitten-huffers and the very existence of such perversion should direct the spotlight of harsh public judgment on them and not me.

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:43 AM
Yes, yes, leave me alone! I didn't want to, but It was easy money and besides they're just kitties. Puppies are much better than kitties!
Now don't you feel better after letting that out? All that remains is for you to come to the acceptance that pie is delicious (not that cake is inferior or has anything to hide....)

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:43 AM
Who, Hillary? I said young!

salsashark
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:44 AM
Pie > Cake factually speaking, since Cake == Lie.

:lol: at least I know I wasn't the only one humming the Aperture Science song while reading this thread...

http://th01.deviantart.com/fs21/300W/f/2007/284/7/8/The_Cake_is_a_Lie_by_Avaras.jpg

Zach929rr
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:47 AM
Vindication!! ^^

:D

Shea
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:48 AM
Who, Hillary? I said young!

Yeah, the ice queen drove me into the arms of that intern. I'm really a victim here. <bites lip> :)

Shea
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:54 AM
To my loyal pie supporters.

Recently I have come under attack for being a closet "cakie." I assure dear Americans that this is totally blown out of proportion. In my past, under the influence of medication prescribed to me by my physicians, under several assumed names and to thwart my enemies, under false names like “Viagra,” “Meth” and “Cocaine” that I did suffer a lapse in judgment, and may have, participated in events that included cake. While this was a poor situational choice, I assure that while I was in the same room as the cake, and we were the only ones present, nothing inappropriate occurred. What’s more, is I was taken to a mountain retreat by loyal, freedom loving pie enthusiasts and “cured” of this cake condition through hard prayer and intervention. While I have suffered the occasional relapse, it is still my position that pie is superior to cake.

What’s more important is to point out the propagators of these sensationalist stories are confirmed kitten-huffers and the very existence of such perversion should direct the spotlight of harsh public judgment on them and not me.

lol, Mental. I just can't compete with that one :)

You are so getting hired as my "I just got caught with two $5000/hour midget hooker interns, in notorious Argentinian airport bathroom with a crackpipe and Lindsey Lohan" apology speech writer.

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:59 AM

You are so getting hired as my "I just got caught with two $5000/hour midget hooker interns, in notorious Argentinian airport bathroom with a crackpipe and Lindsey Lohan" apology speech writer.
That happened to you too?!!!

rforsythe
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 12:00 PM
Completely gone? Too bad there was some nice "work" in that one :lol:

It isn't completely gone, just in a special place that special threads go to die. Sorry kids, there was no saving that one.

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 12:04 PM
It isn't completely gone, just in a special place that special threads go to die. Sorry kids, there was no saving that one.
Damn, that was a fun thread! Did it set a record for post total?

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 12:18 PM

LMAO...I have to second that! (not that i'd ever get caught...)

TFOGGuys
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 12:19 PM
Not for outright post total, but probably for irrelevant rant posts in a single thread. Unless you're afraid of meteors (and who isn't?), then EVERYTHING in it makes sense. Except Shea.

MetaLord 9
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 12:41 PM
Jesus, I'm off the boad for two days and apparently all goes to hell! You kids need some serious adult supervision.

but I ain't gonna provide it! :D

Shea
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 12:42 PM
Not for outright post total, but probably for irrelevant rant posts in a single thread. Unless you're afraid of meteors (and who isn't?), then EVERYTHING in it makes sense. Except Shea.

That's it! You're on the clock tower list Jim! :)

Raptor
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 12:44 PM

I can't see what was so bad about it, unless I missed something just prior to its demise. I vaguely recall seeing a few people who were somehow forcing themselves to interject (read: piss and moan) comments reflecting disdain for the topic. For interest in the relevant posts that actually contributed to the debate, it was easy enough to skip the bullshit.
It seems like enough folks were into the thread, and you know the old saying "you don't have to click on the blah blah blah...".
IMO, it was kind of fun watching the anti's get their asses handed to them...but that's just me.

Oh well. Your rules I guess. Bummer, but whatever. R.I.P. one of the best threads evar.

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 12:44 PM
The answer to the main question is....ME

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 12:49 PM
That's it! You're on the clock tower list Jim! :)
Wow...full of love today, aren't ya? lol

Wintermute
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 12:58 PM
Pie? When The Church of England's Inquisition takes over, you'll only have a choice of:

CAKE OR DEATH! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNjcuZ-LiSY)

Raptor
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:06 PM
Pie? When The Church of England's Inquisition takes over, you'll only have a choice of:

CAKE OR DEATH! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNjcuZ-LiSY)

Not if the people are armed. Oh the irony. Being that escape from the C.O.E. conceived the current rights being fought so hard for today.

So, the real debate is .45, .40, or 9mm cake? Many believe that 9mm cake is inadequate. Others believe that cake placement is what counts. Thoughts?

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:11 PM
Ah, but are we allowed to carry any of the aforementioned cakes on our persons while going about our daily business?

Raptor
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:20 PM
Ah, but are we allowed to carry any of the aforementioned cakes on our persons while going about our daily business?

Well, I would carry cake even on a recreational ride, so I'd certainly have cake with me on any other business, personal or professional. Within the bounds of the law, of course. I wouldn't want to be irresponsible with my cake.

Graybird
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:21 PM
I wonder what the permit process is going to be like to carry cake

Wintermute
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:22 PM
In general, you need a bigger cake to really stop a crazed, Luby's-type killer, but let's see you find a holster for a decent-caliber weddin' cake:

http://www.weddingdestinationsguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/wdg_wedding_cake_2.jpg

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:24 PM
Exactly! What instructional courses must one take before being allowed to carry cake? And are there limits on the kinds of cake we can have?

As the saying goes, "you can't have your cake and eat it too..." so I say - to hell with it and get back to your pie.

CaneZach
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:26 PM
Fucking Mental and his damned pie. As pointed out, nobody wants a birthday pie, carrot pie, nor has anyone, ANYWHERE put maple syrup on panpies or had a stripper jump out of a pie. For that matter, when I go to ColdStone for ice cream, I do not order pie batter ice cream. As American as apple pie? Nay, I say! For surely had the founding fathers dared to dream of their pursuit of happiness, they would dream of moist, delicious frosted cake and never pie!! Has any newly married bride and groom ever rubbed wedding pie in each other's face (at least during the reception, although if the husband knows what is good for him, he'll rub his face in his new bride's pie often!)? Such a travesty has surely never been foisted upon the good citizens of this country. I say to all gentlemen and women of this fair nation; LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:34 PM
http://www.newu.uci.edu/photos/0000/0759/pie.jpg?1242529452

Raptor
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:35 PM
Exactly! What instructional courses must one take before being allowed to carry cake? And are there limits on the kinds of cake we can have?

I'd assume that being a diabetic would be an automatic disqualification.

As the saying goes, "you can't have your cake and eat it too..." so I say - to hell with it and get back to your pie.

Eat it? No no no. Here's an example of a CCP (concealed cake permit) in action:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/BileDrunk/3_stooges_cake.jpg

Curly's CCP clearly saved his life here.

Mental
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:36 PM
Fucking Mental and his damned pie. As pointed out, nobody wants a birthday pie, carrot pie, nor has anyone, ANYWHERE put maple syrup on panpies or had a stripper jump out of a pie. For that matter, when I go to ColdStone for ice cream, I do not order pie batter ice cream. As American as apple pie? Nay, I say! For surely had the founding fathers dared to dream of their pursuit of happiness, they would dream of moist, delicious frosted cake and never pie!! Has any newly married bride and groom ever rubbed wedding pie in each other's face (at least during the reception, although if the husband knows what is good for him, he'll rub his face in his new bride's pie often!)? Such a travesty has surely never been foisted upon the good citizens of this country. I say to all gentlemen and women of this fair nation; LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!

Typical lazy thinking, using a French imperialist, pre-media celeubtaunt like Marie Antoinette to justify an unsustainable position of pro-cakeness. But taken in its true context, it simply underscores the inherent inferiority of cake when compared to pie. The idea was the peasants wanted bread, and with no bread available, Antoinette simply implies they should eat cake, but it is inferior not only to pie, but its ranked below a basic staple. That’s why cake has to have birthdays, strippers, or a wedding to accentuate it, because it simply cannot stand on its own.

As to the notion of the founding fathers dared to dreaming of cake, well that's just fiction in the purist sense drummed up by a weakened cake lobby that would misguide you to make their point. There is no cake at Thanksgiving, no, you have pumpkin pie, since the time the first freedom seekers landed on Plymouth Rock and survived the cold winter, their thoughts and loyalties has resided clearly in pie. This is a nation founded by pie lovers, for pie lovers. Even in the spirit of dessert tolerance to ignore this basic tenant of our history is political correctness out of control.

All great holidays that are founded around the family involve pie. Christmas is mincemeat pie; Thanksgiving is pumpkin pie, 4th of July? Apple pie. No need for extras, decorations or accessories, pure honest blue collar American pie, quiet in it predominant superiority.

To imply otherwise is simply un-American, and you might as well roll out the carpet for Osama and his cake-eating, freedom-hating miscreants.

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:41 PM
Well gee mental, I was merely going to say that his opinion counted for zilch - but I like your post much better!

Oh and Drift is still sabotaging your campaign - just in a different thread. lol

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:46 PM
Well, I would carry cake even on a recreational ride, so I'd certainly have cake with me on any other business, personal or professional. Within the bounds of the law, of course. I wouldn't want to be irresponsible with my cake.
You just carry cake because you are paranoid, or you have a short penis, You will never need it. Here is your ass, I just handed it to you.

Raptor
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:47 PM
As to the notion of the founding fathers dared to dreaming of cake, well that's just fiction in the purist sense drummed up by a weakened cake lobby that would misguide you to make their point. There is no cake at Thanksgiving, no, you have pumpkin pie, since the time the first freedom seekers landed on Plymouth Rock and survived the cold winter, their thoughts and loyalties has resided clearly in pie. This is a nation founded by pie lovers, for pie lovers. Even in the spirit of dessert tolerance to ignore this basic tenant of our history is political correctness out of control.

Ummm...not quite. According to History.com:

What Was Actually on the Menu?

What foods topped the table at the first harvest feast? Historians aren't completely certain about the full bounty, but it's safe to say the pilgrims weren't gobbling up pumpkin pie or playing with their mashed potatoes.

...Also, they didn't have an oven so pies and cakes and breads were not possible at all.

Source: http://www.history.com/content/thanksgiving/the-first-thanksgiving

Raptor
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:53 PM
You just carry cake because you are paranoid, or you have a short penis, You will never need it. Here is your ass, I just handed it to you.

LMAO! Hit a nerve huh? :spit: You can keep the ass, although you should have more than enough after all that was handed to you earlier. With all that ass on your hands, you shouldn't have trouble finding a place to put your opinions. ;)

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:58 PM
How about this:

Shut yer pie hole before I jam my cake in it!!

Shea
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:58 PM
Shut yer pie hole before I jam my cake in it!!

Are you hitting on me?

...with a toaster

Graybird
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:59 PM
Nobody has ever said, "She's my cherry cake"!

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:59 PM

What foods topped the table at the first harvest feast? Historians aren't completely certain about the full bounty, but it's safe to say the pilgrims weren't gobbling up pumpkin pie or playing with their mashed potatoes.

...Also, they didn't have an oven so pies and cakes and breads were not possible at all.

Source: http://www.history.com/content/thanksgiving/the-first-thanksgiving

Now why in the world are you using any factual sites to reference??? lol
Oh and don't forget about the pocket pies or "coffins" from ages ago. Just because it was meat and veggies wrapped in pastry doesn't nullify the argument. The history of cake begins with unlevened bread drizzled with honey. The history of pie evolved from something wonderful being wrapped up in pastry. There are even records of pie in Egyptian history.

Shea
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:01 PM
Nobody has ever said, "She's my cherry cake"!

Using a defunct, 80's hair band does nothing to further your cause :)

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:02 PM
LMAO! Hit a nerve huh? :spit: You can keep the ass, although you should have more than enough after all that was handed to you earlier. With all that ass on your hands, you shouldn't have trouble finding a place to put your opinions. ;)
You guys never had one bit of evidence or proof to back up anything you said, nothing, zero. Just a bunch of lame analogies that didn't apply or make any sense and a few childish insults. Ya, you really handed my ass to me.:jerkoff:

Raptor
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:03 PM
Now why in the world are you using any factual sites to reference??? lol
Oh and don't forget about the pocket pies or "coffins" from ages ago. Just because it was meat and veggies wrapped in pastry doesn't nullify the argument. The history of cake begins with unlevened bread drizzled with honey. The history of pie evolved from something wonderful being wrapped up in pastry. There are even records of pie in Egyptian history.

Okay, now I'm gonna have to get all hypocrisy...

You're taking this way too seriously! :p

Graybird
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:03 PM
Using a defunct, 80's hair band does nothing to further your cause :)

But she did back in the day...

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:05 PM
Okay, now I'm gonna have to get all hypocrisy...

You're taking this way too seriously! :p
LOL...you're right, I apologize. I was getting entirely too wrapped up with the whole kitty huffing, cake toting craziness that I forgot where my priorities are. :cry:

CaneZach
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:06 PM
Typical lazy thinking, using a French imperialist, pre-media celeubtaunt like Marie Antoinette to justify an unsustainable position of pro-cakeness. But taken in its true context, it simply underscores the inherent inferiority of cake when compared to pie. The idea was the peasants wanted bread, and with no bread available, Antoinette simply implies they should eat cake, but it is inferior not only to pie, but its ranked below a basic staple. That’s why cake has to have birthdays, strippers, or a wedding to accentuate it, because it simply cannot stand on its own.

All great holidays that are founded around the family involve pie. Christmas is mincemeat pie; Thanksgiving is pumpkin pie, 4th of July? Apple pie. No need for extras, decorations or accessories, pure honest blue collar American pie, quiet in it predominant superiority.

To imply otherwise is simply un-American, and you might as well roll out the carpet for Osama and his cake-eating, freedom-hating miscreants.

Why am I not surprised that such a weak retort would come from the mouthpiece of the leftist pie party? I must say, your futile attempt to include pumpkin pie as a centerpiece of the colonial thanksgiving celebration is as misguided as the rest of your response. This is clearly revisionist history as no pies were made during the original Thanksgiving meal. I applaud your effort, but your argument comes up lacking, as usual.

You dare question someone's patriotism? As american as apple pie, eh? How dare you, sir??? Apple pie... American? Far from it!!!

"The following very early apple pie recipe comes by way of The Project Gutenberg EBook of The Forme of Cury, by Samuel Pegge at http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/foc/8cury11.txt (http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/foc/8cury11.txt). This cookbook was originally compiled about 1390 A.D. by the master cooks of King Richard II, presented afterwards to Queen Elizabeth, by Edward Lord Stafford. According to historians, this is one of the first records of the modern apple pie."

Why, it seems to me that the very people who would eat apple pie would have supported England during the Revolutionary War!!! If it were up to the pie-eaters, we would still be drinking tea, eating crumpets, and enjoying taxation without representation! Why, the English were even writing poems about apple pie well before North America had been colonized.

I say YOU, sir, are un-American! Take your apple pie back to its birthplace, England, and let Americans unite under the cake pan of independence!

Raptor
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:12 PM
You guys never had one bit of evidence or proof to back up anything you said, nothing, zero. Just a bunch of lame analogies that didn't apply or make any sense and a few childish insults. Ya, you really handed my ass to me.:jerkoff:

So if the blind cannot see the horizon, it simply does not exist? Choosing to ignore the complete disintegration of your argument does not make it invisible to anyone else. :loop:

Raptor
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:15 PM
LOL...you're right, I apologize. I was getting entirely too wrapped up with the whole kitty huffing, cake toting craziness that I forgot where my priorities are. :cry:

LMAO! I see nothing wrong with cake or pie topping the priorities list. Kitten huffing is questionable though... :lol:

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:20 PM
So if the blind cannot see the horizon, it simply does not exist? Choosing to ignore the complete disintegration of your argument does not make it invisible to anyone else. :loop:
So, in place of a compelling argument, you make up your own alternate reality, then gloat about your imaginary victory, is that about it?

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:22 PM
Anyone ever eaten cow cakes? Even seen one of those birds, what are they called, magcakes?

Now, how about you just stop all of this CAKE nonsens before I bake you up a nice batch of fanny fudge?

TFOGGuys
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:23 PM
Apple pie... American? Far from it!!!

Next yer gonna tell us we didn't invent baseball or Moms either....Commie!

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:25 PM
Anyone ever eaten cow cakes? Even seen one of those birds, what are they called, magcakes?

Now, how about you just stop all of this CAKE nonsens before I bake you up a nice batch of fanny fudge?
I think we have hit a new low here. LOL!

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:27 PM
I think we have hit a new low here. LOL!
I have one single, solitary word to end this whole thing.

Are you ready for it?

Are you sure?

COBBLER

/thread

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:27 PM
Psh! Cobbler?

Apple CRISP > Apple Cobbler!!1

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:29 PM
I have one single, solitary word to end this whole thing.

Are you ready for it?

Are you sure?

COBBLER

/thread
I'm a gobbler of cobbler!

whitebrad
WAIT!!!!! just a sec..
i gotta get this shit straight...

so, all i mentioned is that i like cake... and that i like cake to rub into my chest... oh.. just the thought... oh, cake... mmm.. yeah, that's it... right there, oh...oooh...

= Buckeye Jess =
Did you just Psh me???

I see your apple crisp and raise you one PEACH COBBLER!

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:30 PM
Was the dark of the moon, on the sixth of June
In a Kenworth, pullin' logs
Cabover Pete with a reefer on
And a Jimmy haulin' hogs
We 'as headin' fer bear on I-One-Oh
'Bout a mile outta Shaky-Town
I sez Pig-Pen, this here's the Rubber Duck
An' I'm about to put the hammer on down

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:32 PM
WAIT!!!!! just a sec..
i gotta get this shit straight...

so, all i mentioned is that i like cake... and that i like cake to rub into my chest... oh.. just the thought... oh, cake... mmm.. yeah, that's it... right there, oh...oooh...

Hi! I'd like to welcome you to the CSC...where the vast majority of threads are known to take on lives of their own and spin entirely out of control! :)

whitebrad
And a Jimmy haulin' hogs

wtf?

Wintermute
But which would do better if struck by a meteorite? It would whizz right through cake, but splatter pie to kingdom come.

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:33 PM
Did you just Psh me???

I see your apple crisp and raise you one PEACH COBBLER!
I hold you all personaly responsible for any eating binge I may go on tonight.

Raptor
So, in place of a compelling argument, you make up your own alternate reality, then gloat about your imaginary victory, is that about it?

Regardless of the contrasts in perceptions between the delusional and the sane, reality can still only exist as simple reality. Personal application of fantastic wants and wishes doesn't alter it.

whitebrad
no,so what i was saying earlier, about the whole cake thing...

wait, i mean really... so if i like cake i am a republican?

wow, how'd i miss that in the platform?

puckstr
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:34 PM
Pie Rocks
http://www.truthdig.com/images/eartothegrounduploads/apple_pie_350.jpg

Rocks ALOT
http://www.dvd.net.au/movies/a/01293-3.jpg

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:35 PM
I hold you all personaly responsible for any eating binge I may go on tonight.
Good luck with that!

just eat some COBBLER and it will all be fine...

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:35 PM
But which would do better if struck by a meteorite? It would whizz right through cake, but splatter pie to kingdom come.

The though of whizzing through a cake makes my feel tingly in places I like rub peoples pets.

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:36 PM
Pie
Pie
Me oh my
Nothing tastes sweet, wet, salty and dry
all at once o well it's pie
Apple!
Pumpkin!
Minced
an' wet bottom.
Come to your place everyday if you've got em'
Pie
Me o my
I love pie

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:36 PM
Pie Rocks
http://www.truthdig.com/images/eartothegrounduploads/apple_pie_350.jpg

Rocks ALOT
http://www.dvd.net.au/movies/a/01293-3.jpg

Holy hand grenades...why did it not occur to anybody else to reference that before!?!?!?! lol

Raptor
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:37 PM
I have found the formula to world peace. I give you Cookie Cake Pie!

http://www.cakespy.com/2009/05/triple-threat-cookie-cake-pie.html

puckstr
Holy hand grenades...why did it not occur to anybody else to reference that before!?!?!?! lol

It is how I Roll:)

Devaclis
Here, this is gonna blow your mind man....POT PIE

whitebrad
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:38 PM
so how small does your dick gotta be to enjoy humping a fkkkkin pie...

little dick pie fuckers....

cake, on the other hand... big dick swangin!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:38 PM
:music:Now let me get this straight;
You put the lime in de coconut and drink dem both together;
Put da lime in de coconut and you'll feel better;:music:

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:39 PM
I am allergic to coconut you uncaring asshole!!!

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:39 PM
I have found the formula to world peace. I give you Cookie Cake Pie!

http://www.cakespy.com/2009/05/triple-threat-cookie-cake-pie.html
I just went into DKA and I'm not even diabetic!

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:40 PM
I just went into DKA and I'm not even diabetic!

DKA = Don't Know Anything, because you like Cayke!?!?!?!

IT WASN'T ME!
Regardless of the contrasts in perceptions between the delusional and the sane, reality can still only exist as simple reality. Personal application of fantastic wants and wishes doesn't alter it.
I take that as a yes.

whitebrad
is boston's tonight?

am i supposed to show up to be profiled?

i would like to sit on a cake tonight... i will not be wearing pants... ummm god...

Raptor
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:41 PM
I take that as a yes.

Nah, turn it 180 degrees and there's your answer.

puckstr
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:43 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BOJSUvbMDpA/SdAr_TUHEqI/AAAAAAAAC7M/IrRYlCfuR0A/s320/pie.jpeg

Shea
:music:Now let me get this straight;
You put the lime in de coconut and drink dem both together;
Put da lime in de coconut and you'll feel better;:music:

Not if you're name is Dana.

:music:You put the lime in de coconut and drink dem both together;
Put the epipen in my thigh to open up mah throat up:music:

= Buckeye Jess =
DKA = Don't Know Anything, because you like Cayke!?!?!?!

1) DKA = Diabetic Keto Acidosis = muy bad

2) this throws the whole principle of your attempted insult

3) if you have been paying ANY attention at all, you'd see that I've been rooting for pie this whole time!

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:44 PM
Nah, turn it 180 degrees and there's your answer.
Did you just say "I'm rubber and your glue"? Ok I have no answer for that. You win!

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:44 PM
Did you just say "I'm rubber and your glue"? Ok I have no answer for that. You win!

lol

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:46 PM
1) DKA = Diabetic Keto Acidosis = muy bad

2) this throws the whole principle of your attempted insult

3) if you have been paying ANY attention at all, you'd see that I've been rooting for pie this whole time!

So, you are saying you are a fan of the pie? ;)

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:47 PM
OK kids, I gotta go. Be good, I don't want to find this thread missing tomorrow like the last one.

Raptor
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:48 PM

What was that about creating an alternate reality again?

whitebrad
it's a goner...

least you got to say goodbye to this one though

Devaclis
Fuck that. I am going to start calling Mel names and get this shit DELETED!!

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:49 PM
So, you are saying you are a fan of the pie? ;)
I do believe I already said that, yes! lol...with only cobbler coming in above it. =)

OK kids, I gotta go. Be good, I don't want to find this thread missing tomorrow like the last one.
nah, no bashing going on here - the debate shall live on! lol

Raptor
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:50 PM
Fuck that. I am going to start calling Mel names and get this shit DELETED!!

Awwww man! But it's so much better than the other one! If you actually put them both side-by-side, the other thread would just fucking explode and shit from how fucking damn good this one is.

Are those fucking peppers!?

CaneZach
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:52 PM

There's certainly a reason why they are called cowPIES!!! I can think of no more ringing an endorsement as to why pies should be avoided at all cost! And I'm sure your fanny fudge would make for a very lovely PIE filling... right along with the cowPIES!

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:56 PM
My fanny fudge is the Limburger of the fudge world. Often under appreciated but oh so enjoyable with the right condiments.

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:58 PM
Leave it to Dana to drag a thread down into the sewers. lol

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 03:03 PM
It's more fun down here.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t28/side_showWWdt/THEYALLFLOATDOWNHERE.jpg

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 03:39 PM
The article is lame, but you HAVE to read it. Then, read the comments below the article :)

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=119945&catid=339

Mental
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 04:14 PM

Source: http://www.history.com/content/thanksgiving/the-first-thanksgiving (http://www.history.com/content/thanksgiving/the-first-thanksgiving)

Historical revision by the anti-pie lobby...duh.

Why am I not surprised that such a weak retort would come from the mouthpiece of the leftist pie party? I must say, your futile attempt to include pumpkin pie as a centerpiece of the colonial thanksgiving celebration is as misguided as the rest of your response. This is clearly revisionist history as no pies were made during the original Thanksgiving meal. I applaud your effort, but your argument comes up lacking, as usual.

You dare question someone's patriotism? As american as apple pie, eh? How dare you, sir??? Apple pie... American? Far from it!!!

"The following very early apple pie recipe comes by way of The Project Gutenberg EBook of The Forme of Cury, by Samuel Pegge at http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/foc/8cury11.txt (http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/foc/8cury11.txt). This cookbook was originally compiled about 1390 A.D. by the master cooks of King Richard II, presented afterwards to Queen Elizabeth, by Edward Lord Stafford. According to historians, this is one of the first records of the modern apple pie."

Why, it seems to me that the very people who would eat apple pie would have supported England during the Revolutionary War!!! If it were up to the pie-eaters, we would still be drinking tea, eating crumpets, and enjoying taxation without representation! Why, the English were even writing poems about apple pie well before North America had been colonized.

I say YOU, sir, are un-American! Take your apple pie back to its birthplace, England, and let Americans unite under the cake pan of independence!

See your making this about partisan desserts. There is not left or right, only right or wrong, and you are wrong, you puss-filled, butt pimple.

As for pie's roots being from Jolly Ole England, I feel sad I have to remind you, as a citizen that our very Constitution was modeled after the Magna carta, an English document. Which depite its colonial beginings, was working oput pretty well for us until you and all you trash spewing cake pushers got ahold of it and started ripping it to shreds.

So your procake, anti-English agenda would have not support England and indeed Europe during the 2 World Wars! You cake-gobbling, facist, NAZI!!!

Look out everyone, he wants to take your pie away, socialize all desserts and remove your freedoms!

Well I for one won't have any of it. As a freedom loving American, I will cry from the electronic rooftops of this message board, and I will say to you NO, I will have none of your Nazi tyranny, I will not stand quiet while you and the other cakie's erode what some many have labored over a hot stove to provide. I will not allow you to slap lady freedom in the face with your miniscule, cake-loving penis!

Pie is better than Cake!!!!! You cannot silence the truth you America-hating brownshirt! I will not stand idlly by as you remove my pie in the name of "dessert saftey," for those who would chose cake over pie deserve neither!

And a Jimmy haulin' hogs

Epically AWESOME!!!

We got a great big Convoy!

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 04:15 PM
haha someone finally caught it!!

TFOGGuys
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 04:53 PM
haha someone finally caught it!!

Caught it hell.... I'm wondering what kinda drugs it's gonna take to get rid of it....It's like 70s hell, with CW McCall playing over and over and over....

whitebrad
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 05:02 PM
Caught it hell.... I'm wondering what kinda drugs it's gonna take to get rid of it....It's like 70s hell, with CW McCall playing over and over and over....

not sure, just guessin that rohypnol would work... so you know

DavidofColorado
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 06:18 PM
It was a epic thread to bad it ended. Whitebrad all you have to do is start a thread about any politics you may have on your mind. Obama is great Bush's fault or the more likely Obama isn't a citizen and Bush was framed.

TFOGGuys
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 07:41 PM
not sure, just guessin that rohypnol would work... so you know

GHB, rohypnol...I forget....

Mental
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 08:37 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5a/CWMcCallWolfCreekPass.jpg

I looked at Earl and his eyes was wide
His lip was curled, and his leg was fried.
And his hand was froze to the wheel like a tongue to a sled in the middle of a blizzard.:I says, "Earl, I'm not the type to complain
But the time has come for me to explain
That if you don't apply some brake real soon, they're gonna have to pick us up with a stick and a spoon..."::

Wolf Creek Pass, CW McCall rules.

Mental
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 08:51 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/05/Convoy_film_poster.jpg

Worthless trvia, In 1986 CW McCall was elected Mayor of Ouray and served for 6 years

whitebrad
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 12:23 AM
i thought that fkin picture was of steven king...

well, back to the drawing board