PDA

View Full Version : Riding today.....so far

sugarrey
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:40 PM
I was heading down colfax to 25 and got passed by a good looking female on a ducati, nice to see.

Then was heading down sante fe to get to the body shop thats fixing the automobile and I see this bike coming up on me pretty quick (I was doing about 5-10 over). All of the sudden I get passed by a chic on a ninja 250. So Im like okay, we can ride together for a bit before I get off on evans. Soon as the light pops green she takes off, using hand signals buts cuts off a car in front of me and takes off pretty damn quick....So ok, she gets another red light and I get behind her.. She again takes off, changing lanes in the midst of the intersection and cuts another car off.

Moral: I love seeing females ride, but there is no need to show off, no need at all. It wasnt that bad of a situation, I've seen alot worse, but chill out a bit. Life doesn't have to happen so fast!!!

Glad to see the girl riders out there mixing it up.

64BonnieLass
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:42 PM
I've seen tons of female riders out and about lately.

It is good to see. But yes, mind your manners. :)

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:43 PM
That girl on the 250 was Bueller.

64BonnieLass
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:44 PM
^^ :spit:

sugarrey
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:46 PM
whomever it was...i am not doubting their skills on the bike, looked as though she could handle it. Just a little wreckless in my opinion.

Bueller
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:56 PM
That girl on the 250 was Bueller.
fukin A!

How do you know if the girl on the Duc was cute? Seems your eyesight is in question:)

Devaclis
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 01:57 PM
Yeah, that would be Bueller. She is good but damn, she is a hoodlum.

sugarrey
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:00 PM
How do you know if the girl on the Duc was cute? Seems your eyesight is in question:)

Oh no...eyesight is fine. I may open a can of worms here, but usually (not always) a man can tell how cute a woman is from the waist down. Not always, and I have been fooled.

But really to me, any chic on a bike is a cutie just because they're on a bike, thats good enuf for me.

mecham
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:05 PM
a man can tell how cute a woman is from the waist down

But really to me, any chic on a bike is a cutie just because they're on a bike, thats good enuf for me.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_uVufg7NXe2c/Sd-QfcPjzqI/AAAAAAAADzo/LVafdI_DpN4/s400/Fat+chick+on+bike.jpg

sugarrey
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:06 PM
You sonuvabish

I waited here looking at my screen because I knew it would be a matter of minutes before someone posted som shit like that up....

Your crazy boy! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

BTW that is some serious HAIL DAMAGE, and quite the FOOD BABY!

Sully
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 02:59 PM
Maybe she thought you were a :squid: or maybe she looked at you from the waist down and decided to get away, QUICKLY ?! :dunno: I don't think you're Bueller's type either :slappers:

MetaLord 9
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 03:02 PM
What color was the bike? Better not have been my Girlie! She should know better than to ride with a hooligan like you!!

sugarrey
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 03:16 PM
Maybe she thought you were a :squid: or maybe she looked at you from the waist down and decided to get away, QUICKLY ?! :dunno: I don't think you're Bueller's type either :slappers:

Very possibly this was the case, she did get out of dodge PDQ. And I was riding very responsibly because I didnt have a jacket or helmet on. Jacket was still wet from getting washed, and so was the inside of my helmet so I was naked, taking it easy and being responsible. And let it be known I am no supermodel!!!

What color was the bike? Better not have been my Girlie! She should know better than to ride with a hooligan like you!!

:) No argument there. It was red, not sure what model year it was, although I know it wasn't an 08 or 09 cuz my gf has one of those.