PDA

View Full Version : Thank You MRA - You Guys are in Full Form

64BonnieLass
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:33 PM
I wanted to say thank you from my heart for ALL OF YOU that have done so much for everyone in this club.

The MRA just doesn't let anything get them down.

You came out in FULL FORM tonight at Boston's. WOW. What a club and what an amazing turn out. And what an amazing group of people. Very impressive to say the very least.

The PR, the ideas, the Bike Nights on every level are just amazing to me. Moreover, the fact you guys band together and help and teach amazes me even more.

Thank you to Brownie, Brewer, Casey, Applehauns, Tony, Ray-Ray and Lisa, LoGalbo, Jon, Mohan, Jen and Elden, Neil, Steve Grubbs, Sheila, Spiderbob, and a ton of others who made it (I know I'm missing so many others). Thank you to Vinney who brought the truck all the way from Ft. Collins. Thank you to Wilson, for making it all happen within his venue.

Wow!!! You guys impress me to no end and I'm proud to be a part of this wonderful group of racers.

Thank you so very much to everyone who has put forth effort and pushed outside of the boundries to make our weekends what they are.

Gratzi!!

Player 2
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 02:54 PM
I second that! Was a great event :up: Would love to see things like this all season :cheers:

64BonnieLass
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 03:41 PM
Heck yea. That was an awesome time with everybody there. Very fun night.