PDA

View Full Version : Random thought of the week! SPERM DONATION

BeoBe
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 12:25 AM
So tell me what your opinion is.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l96/snoboardinbob/Random%20Pics/untitled-2.jpg

SPERM DONATION

I was watching manswers last night and one of them was about how you can get paid 5-600 per donation given they want people with a 4 year degree, tall people over like 5'8 or so with a high sperm count.

So after thinking about this for a little bit i came to the conclusion.. yea its 600 bucks per donation in which you can do every 2 days but is this really a good thing?

Doesn't this make you sit and wonder if the girl you just met at the bar and are taking home later could be related? (not from your own sperm of course but i guess possible)

I mean i have seen some people that had kids with their 1st cousins and the kids ended up really messed up, i mean some so bad that they are basically a vegetable for the rest of their life because of the close relationship of the parents.

Is there something out there that could prevent this from happening?

I mean this may not affect us but it might our kids or our grandkids.

To me to be honest i think this can be kinda scary.. your talkin about a min of 1 donation every 2 days and who knows how many kids you could end up out there with your sperm that are born around the same time as say your own kid.

Wouldn't that be weird wondering if when your kid starts dating that it could be someone that spawned from your donation which would mean your son/daughter is dating/having sex with your other son/daughter?

I dunno man, this is kinda weird and made me really sit back and wonder and well i am always sitting here being bored so i figured if i continue to be bored i will just keep doing random thoughts of the week and see how it goes.. kinda like a journal in the news paper but on here. I was gonna do daily but thats alot so ill just stick to weekly and see how it goes..

Share your opinion and lemme know what you think

MAZIN
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 02:49 AM
Hmmm, kinda jacked up but all in all I dont care. Never donated but with that price hell Daddy needs a new bike lol.

TFOGGuys
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 07:04 AM
I thought about donating, but the Zoo declined my offer...

http://www.lifeinthefastlane.ca/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/hamadryas_baboon_1sfw.jpg

mclarke
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 08:16 AM
Doesn't this make you sit and wonder if the girl you just met at the bar and are taking home later could be related? (not from your own sperm of course but i guess possible)

I don't think I will be in a bar 22 years from now picking up 21 year olds...

rforsythe
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 08:41 AM

Giving up hope so soon?

puckstr
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 08:43 AM

It could happen
http://www.denge.co.uk/images/tc1.jpg

Filo
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 08:46 AM
I am all for it. I think if she is really hot and she asks me to donate sperm to her, I would. I don't care if I meet her at a bar or a sporting event or what. Hell, even a family reunion...

Or do you mean that whole go-to-a-clinic-and-whack-off-in-the-little-room-thing?

JohnEffinK
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 08:47 AM
Part time work....hmmmm

No problems if it is 1)paying the bills 2)providing a general service legally to a part of the community that desires it 3)doesn't hurt anyone.

I am now google searching and looking in the phonebook.

John

t_jolt
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 09:37 AM
do i hear a csc donation party?

TFOGGuys
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 09:39 AM
Part time work....hmmmm

No problems if it is 1)paying the bills 2)providing a general service legally to a part of the community that desires it 3)doesn't hurt anyone.

I am now google searching and looking in the phonebook.

John

Turn a full time hobby into a part time job? :idea:

:lol:

dirkterrell
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 09:43 AM
Turn a full time hobby into a part time job? :idea:

:spit:

Dirk

Shea
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 09:45 AM
Man, an extra $9000 a month? That's a new bike every month! I'm in.

PROFLYER
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 10:20 AM
It doesn't pay that much, more like 100 bucks a pop, you can't pop one off for 3 days before you "donate" and they'll know because they measure the sperm count and you get paid AFTER it clears the threshold. I did it in college, sure beats stripping (plus I don't have the right parts for stripping). Also, they 1099 you and you pay pretty good taxes on it. When I was in school my 1098 more then offset the taxes and my roomie and I netted about 500 a month average for over a year....hard to clear the bar though, lots of us that went to school tried and only 3 of us were able to.

Mental
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 12:34 PM
It doesn't pay that much, more like 100 bucks a pop, you can't pop one off for 3 days before you "donate" and they'll know because they measure the sperm count and you get paid AFTER it clears the threshold. I did it in college, sure beats stripping (plus I don't have the right parts for stripping). Also, they 1099 you and you pay pretty good taxes on it. When I was in school my 1098 more then offset the taxes and my roomie and I netted about 500 a month average for over a year....hard to clear the bar though, lots of us that went to school tried and only 3 of us were able to.

So potenially I could make an extra $6K a year for what I have been doing for FREE!?!?! I wanna punch my finiancal advisor.

PROFLYER
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 01:36 PM
So potenially I could make an extra $6K a year for what I have been doing for FREE!?!?! I wanna punch my finiancal advisor.

Don't hit your FA just yet. Strict screening process and once you hit 25 you're done from what we were told! It did help with beer money in college though!

Zach929rr
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 04:00 PM
I was watching manswers last night and one of them was about how you can get paid 5-600 per donation given they want people with a 4 year degree, tall people over like 5'8 or so with a high sperm count.

Holy shit, time to start making some money.

michaelawsome
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 04:04 PM
hah im guessin you have to be 18 to do this?

Pandora-11
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 04:06 PM
Prepare for a knock on your door in 18 years.

Zach929rr
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 04:11 PM
Prepare for a knock on your door in 18 years.

Negative. Fake ID is ready to go.

michaelawsome
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 04:17 PM
that would be weird getting a knock on my door.. " hey your my dad" ahah

Pandora-11
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 04:18 PM
Negative. Fake ID is ready to go.

On the other hand, you're shooting yourself in the foot should you ever need a compatible organ donor. :)

dapper
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 05:11 PM
Interesting..

It never occurred that I could require a child to provide their organ donation if I planned to need one. :p

Some diabetics believe Sweet'n Low will cure their diabeties too. ;)

Zach929rr
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 05:13 PM
On the other hand, you're shooting yourself in the foot should you ever need a compatible organ donor. :)

:spit:

Touche.

TFOGGuys
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 05:28 PM
I can't believe this thread hasn't been ....jacked.....more than it has... :jerkoff:...

What could all the "regulars" possibly be doing? "Odd jobs" for a little extra spending money? :wtf:

Pandora-11
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 05:35 PM
Interesting..

It never occurred that I could require a child to provide their organ donation if I planned to need one. :p

Some diabetics believe Sweet'n Low will cure their diabeties too. ;)

Interesting......
....who said "require" ?
....and "should" means 'if".

chanke4252
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 07:06 PM
I've thought about sperm donation, but then I realized I might have some kids running around at some point and I don't really want some kid coming up to me in 15 years saying "Daddy, at long last I've found you!" At that point I would probably let out a prolonged "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" towards the heavens.

sergio
Thu Jul 23rd, 2009, 07:20 PM
Google search has provided the following for any interested donors. After reading through it, it does not appear to be very worthwhile with all the requirements.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/52769/make_big_money_as_a_freelance_sperm.html?cat=5

http://www.cryogam.com/BD-BecomeDonor.html