PDA

View Full Version : Skyline on CL

McVaaahhh
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Don't run across these on craigslist very often.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1273739432.html

sugarrey
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 04:27 PM
im stiff

SaShWhO
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 04:35 PM
and he's got the NSX sitting in his driveway.

puckstr
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 04:53 PM
I got wood
http://images.comicbookresources.com/oddball/rifleman.jpg

willb003
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Must be nice having a skyline and NSX

Zach929rr
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 05:49 PM
I knew a guy down in Denver that had one of those. Let's just say he was into "alternative" revenue sources.

Tipys
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Quick someone let me borrow 35k

King Nothing
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 09:19 PM
would smash. in a good way.

Horsman
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Ummm... Gentlemen. You are forgetting something....
I had a 2jz-gte twin t Supra 95 hardtop(rare) - 6 spd. converted with a T-88 and a 3 inch downpipe from the manifold. fast as holly hell but when it snowed out here - it was game over!!! where was i going???? NO WHERE!!! I couldn't get out of my driveway!!! That NSX is worthless in Colorado. This guy probably moved out here from the coasts and realized the same thing this past winter... Not sure about R33 or any of the other skylines(I really love them) are they All-wheel drive??? If so, then please ignore my rant... then go get it if it is all wheel drive and have fun!!!! :)

TheStig
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 10:38 PM
GTR's are all wheel Drive. GTS's are rear wheel drive. Cool car, there is a guy in parker with a really beat up GTS lol. Works at like quiznos.

Zach929rr
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 10:40 PM
I had a 2jz-gte twin t Supra 95 hardtop(rare) - 6 spd. converted with a T-88 and a 3 inch downpipe from the manifold.

The only way that car would leave my possession would be from my cold, lifeless fingers. CRAZY TALK!

Tipys
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 10:41 PM
Ummm... Gentlemen. You are forgetting something....
I had a 2jz-gte twin t Supra 95 hardtop(rare) - 6 spd. converted with a T-88 and a 3 inch downpipe from the manifold. fast as holly hell but when it snowed out here - it was game over!!! where was i going???? NO WHERE!!! I couldn't get out of my driveway!!! That NSX is worthless in Colorado. This guy probably moved out here from the coasts and realized the same thing this past winter... Not sure about R33 or any of the other skylines(I really love them) are they All-wheel drive??? If so, then please ignore my rant... then go get it if it is all wheel drive and have fun!!!! :)

Learn how to drive with no traction and your all good. Plus it really doesnt snow that much here to have to worry about.

Horsman
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 10:49 PM
The only way that car would leave my possession would be from my cold, lifeless fingers. CRAZY TALK!
I sold it to a 15 year old Korean Kid in Parker(father was an engineer or something with Coors - they lived in the Smokey Hills area. everyone at work called me "Murdererrrr" heard it for about 3 months in every meeting. Everyone watch the news to see if the kid put the car up in a tree. Loved the car - it was flawless(Pearl white with Black cloth interior) - I just hated when it snowed- 2003 blizzard buried my pearl white car and a snow plow almost took it out the next morning. I needed something to get me to work - so I bought the Landcruiser(Family School bus). I am happy with my FJ now - smaller but it can handle anything.

Horsman
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 10:51 PM
Learn how to drive with no traction and your all good. Plus it really doesnt snow that much here to have to worry about. Torque is wicked, Wide tires not enough weight in the rear, it spun like a zinger sewing machine... it was messed up - not designed for even 3 inches of snow...

Tipys
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 11:00 PM
Torque is wicked, Wide tires not enough weight in the rear, it spun like a zinger sewing machine... it was messed up - not designed for even 3 inches of snow...

Higher gears.. that what I have to say higher gears.

04 lancer fwd drive with tires that COULDN'T GET TRACTION IN THE RAIN let alone snow. Had to be to work in 06 with all the bad snow that closed the interstate and the post office. I learned how to drive with no traction.

i have even driven that car backwards up a hill because it worked better for some reason

Horsman
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 11:14 PM
Higher gears.. that what I have to say higher gears.

04 lancer fwd drive with tires that COULDN'T GET TRACTION IN THE RAIN let alone snow. Had to be to work in 06 with all the bad snow that closed the interstate and the post office. I learned how to drive with no traction.

i have even driven that car backwards up a hill because it worked better for some reason
Supra Uphill backwards would have gotten me popped on Colo Blvd in Cherry Creek... :slappers: You crack me up! like your thinking... You should never sweep on a ride!!! LOL... JK

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3210/2434147665_6a3be6590e.jpg?v=0