PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Well, after living in a basement with no phone, TV, or anyone to talk to after work, and working 12hr days for 2-1/2 months, a recruiter is going to have a meeting with a company I've been interested in getting into for the last 6+ years.....on my birthday, no less. I hope I can get in there as I don't want to have to leave my daughter (the only one of my kids I can see on a regular basis) and CO behind......

Wish me luck.:)

JohnEffinK
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Hope it works out.

John

= Buckeye Jess =
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 07:08 PM
Best o' luck m'dear - keep us updated!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Thanks! I REALLY hope it works out.....

Nick_Ninja
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Hope the best for you C_M. New York City sucks ------- this time. Tell you all about it when I get home.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Hope the best for you C_M. New York City sucks ------- this time. Tell you all about it when I get home.
Man, I was wondering how ya been. Sorry you aren't enjoying it, NYC really is a lot of fun if you have some time and some subway tokens (and a subway map....).

Hope things are going good with Lorraine and getting her stuff packed up. Tell Gary I said hi, and your folks.

I'll be back on the 29th around 6 and will start on the garage the next day. We'll have to have an Elephant or ????.

Best of luck bro, and if you need help when we both get back you know you got it.

Nick_Ninja
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 08:04 PM
10-4

The city is the best --- this trip sucks ass though. We're done now and are going to play tomorrow. Home this weekend. Uncle Larry is at the house for the next few days. CUL8TR

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 08:22 PM
10-4

The city is the best --- this trip sucks ass though. We're done now and are going to play tomorrow. Home this weekend. Uncle Larry is at the house for the next few days. CUL8TR
Well, glad you're getting to enjoy it a little then after the work. Go get yo'self some Ray's pizza and beers!

dirkterrell
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Wish me luck.:)

Good luck with it man! I hope it comes through for you.

Dirk

DanFZ1
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Good Luck Psycho Chimp! :siesta:

tayl

mtnairlover
Sat Jul 25th, 2009, 06:24 AM
G'luck, Frank. I do hope it works out for ya.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sat Jul 25th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Good Luck Psycho Chimp! :siesta:

tayl

Hey Dave, how ya been? Still back East?

CurtisRR
Sat Jul 25th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Best of luck to you!

DevilsTonic
Sat Jul 25th, 2009, 08:48 AM
good luck

dapper
Sat Jul 25th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Luck sent!

DanFZ1
Sat Jul 25th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Hey Dave, how ya been? Still back East?

Yep. It looks like I'm having just about as much fun as you are. :banghead:

Sooner or later though, somethings gotta give.

Right now, I'm just lucky that I still have cable to watch the races.

I'm headed out for a bike ride (bycicle) so I'll cacth you later.

Keep it between the ditches. :scramble:

Scer
Sat Jul 25th, 2009, 11:15 PM
I thought monkeys were supposed to be locked up in cages not the basements!?? Good luck man. Hope you get the job. We gotta go for a ride before one of us moves away.

hope on hope'as

puckstr
Sun Jul 26th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Good Lucky Luck Luck to YA mang

CYCLE_MONKEY
Sun Jul 26th, 2009, 11:52 AM
I thought monkeys were supposed to be locked up in cages not the basements!?? Good luck man. Hope you get the job. We gotta go for a ride before one of us moves away.

hope on hope'as
I'm da Munkey in da basement! Feel like the Phantom of the Opera sometimes....sheesh! Yeah man, if I end up back in SoCal I'll try and get together with a bunch of ya. How's things for you man? Still doing the Dunlop gig?

Thanks to all, and best wishes to all here and everywhere out of work in these dark times.

Wyck
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Good luck!

Matty
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Frank... fingers are crossed buddy.