PDA

View Full Version : Ever been to Guru motersports in lafayette?

Yodannyc
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 10:47 PM
DONT!

Its not a shop but they sell pretty much anything with a motor. I got a chance to talk to the owner today. Wow talk about the worst customer service. I walked in and he was talking to some big boobed bimbo and totally ignoring any and all customers around him. I waited for nearly 25min until I finially came up to him and asked him for assistance. I wanted to know more about his store and what he sold and I had some questions reguarding this new brand i never seen before named Hyosung.
Conversation as follows:
He begain to tell me in a very cocky way:
"I sell only top quality merchandise even porches(which indeed he had one in the store) and hyosung is the best brand motorcycle i ever had."
I begain to ask him what made him think that.
Douche owner: "they are the best because they have reliable motors and some top quality parts and they offer a 250cc which is a perfect bike for a beginner, you should look into it it would fit you perfect (im not that short 5' 10") "
Me: "no thanks I have a R6 and have been riding for about 2-3 years now and i wouldnt have any use for one"
Douche owner: "Ooooo not everyone is a hot shot like you, have you wrecked it yet? when you do come see me and ill get you on a hyosung 250"
I thought he must be kidding right? What kind of shit customer service ask the customer if they wrecked yet and when you do come see him. Really!!!???
I blatley looked at him in the face and said: "you are the biggest douche bag and I will be sure to tell everyone i know to never buy or shop at your store. thanks and bye" and walked out.
I was not rude or synical or douchey in any way... I dont know if he was mad cause i asked for assistance as he was hitting on some big boobs or what but i had some genuine questions and recieved horrible customer service.
Never BUY anything from GURU motersports in Flatirons mall EVER

kalibra
Sat Jul 25th, 2009, 08:41 AM
hyosung is da bestest!

asp_125
Sat Jul 25th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Well, the fact that they're in a MALL .. .should tell you something. Hyosung is basically the first gen SV. They were a supplier to Suzuki and built motors under license before they branched out.

derekm
Sat Jul 25th, 2009, 07:29 PM
DONT!

Its not a shop but they sell pretty much anything with a motor. I got a chance to talk to the owner today. Wow talk about the worst customer service. I walked in and he was talking to some big boobed bimbo and totally ignoring any and all customers around him. I waited for nearly 25min until I finially came up to him and asked him for assistance. I wanted to know more about his store and what he sold and I had some questions reguarding this new brand i never seen before named Hyosung.
Conversation as follows:
He begain to tell me in a very cocky way:
"I sell only top quality merchandise even porches(which indeed he had one in the store) and hyosung is the best brand motorcycle i ever had."
I begain to ask him what made him think that.
Douche owner: "they are the best because they have reliable motors and some top quality parts and they offer a 250cc which is a perfect bike for a beginner, you should look into it it would fit you perfect (im not that short 5' 10") "
Me: "no thanks I have a R6 and have been riding for about 2-3 years now and i wouldnt have any use for one"
Douche owner: "Ooooo not everyone is a hot shot like you, have you wrecked it yet? when you do come see me and ill get you on a hyosung 250"
I thought he must be kidding right? What kind of shit customer service ask the customer if they wrecked yet and when you do come see him. Really!!!???
I blatley looked at him in the face and said: "you are the biggest douche bag and I will be sure to tell everyone i know to never buy or shop at your store. thanks and bye" and walked out.
I was not rude or synical or douchey in any way... I dont know if he was mad cause i asked for assistance as he was hitting on some big boobs or what but i had some genuine questions and recieved horrible customer service.
Never BUY anything from GURU motersports in Flatirons mall EVER

c0ckblocker...

derekm
Sat Jul 25th, 2009, 07:29 PM
j/k man I was cracking up reading this, sux you had a bad experience, but that is some funny shit!