PDA

View Full Version : Are you sitting around with nothing to do today?

Kim-n-Dean
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Me too! I was thinking about getting the bike out and doing some townin'.

Something like; ride, bar, lunch, bar, ride, bar, ride... it just kind of keeps repeating like that...

Devaclis
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 10:10 AM
If I was not covered in poison ivy, sitting here at work, I would be up for a townie ride. Or as we call it in NY "rednecking" Got to bar, get drink, go to another bar, get drink, repeat until you are home.

MetaLord 9
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 10:12 AM
^^Poison Ivy??? Did you take the really scenic route home, through someone's yard??

McVaaahhh
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Something like; ride, bar, lunch, bar, ride, bar, ride... it just kind of keeps repeating like that...

When did you buy a Harley? :D

asp_125
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 10:20 AM
Are you sitting around with nothing to do today?

I am... no wait, it's called being in a meeting. :)

mecham
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 10:50 AM
I am... no wait, it's called being in a meeting. :)

$hit..we in the same meeting? :cry:

Kim-n-Dean
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 10:57 AM
If I was not covered in poison ivy, ...
From settin' up that tent?

Matty
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 11:05 AM
Dean... any day other than Mondays i'm free. let me know if you want to get out later in the week.

= Buckeye Jess =
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Me too! I was thinking about getting the bike out and doing some townin'.

Wait a minute...isn't today Monday? Why is Tuesday's routine spilling over into other days? Does Kristian know you're cheating on him? lol

Devaclis
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 11:17 AM
From settin' up that tent?

Not 100% sure where I got it. I am VERY allergic tho. Covered from knees to neck.

Kim-n-Dean
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Wait a minute...isn't today Monday? Why is Tuesday's routine spilling over into other days? Does Kristian know you're cheating on him? lolThat's on Wednesdays...

Kim-n-Dean
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Not 100% sure where I got it. I am VERY allergic tho. Covered from knees to neck.
Scratch it. It's good for it!

Kim-n-Dean
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Dean... any day other than Mondays i'm free. let me know if you want to get out later in the week.I'll let ya know...

= Buckeye Jess =
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 11:39 AM
That's on Wednesdays...
Really? Geez o Pete... I really AM consistently a day late and a dollar short anymore, aren't I? lmao

MetaLord 9
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 11:39 AM
weren't you just talking about getting poison ivy somewhere really painful like the balls, in the dickhole, or on the eye or something??

That sucks hard mang, heal up! :(

Kristian
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 08:48 PM
That's on Wednesdays...

We gonna get wet this week?

sugarrey
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 09:06 PM
When did you buy a Harley? :D

lol. nice!

whitebrad
Tue Jul 28th, 2009, 12:31 AM

DOOD, i am sooooo allergic to poison ivy, kills me... i got it once on my legs right after i got a tattoo... ffffffffffking miserable! i couldn't even put any of that itch cream on it cuz you can't put itch stuff on an open wound!:banghead:

i feel your pain, man...

Kim-n-Dean
Tue Jul 28th, 2009, 09:21 AM
We gonna get wet this week?Kim and I rode home last night, about 8:00, in that down pour. We were coming from the West side of town to Aurora. It was awesome!! We both love riding in the rain!! That's probably the heaviest rain we've ridden in, too. Gotta love that rain gear!