PDA

View Full Version : The cops are out in force!

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 09:20 AM
Look out everyone. I commute between Peyton and Buckley and there are cops everywhere handing out tickets by the fist full. They must be trying to balance the budget or something. Maybe there is a prize for the cop who writes the most tickets. Something good, like a bigscreen TV. I don't know, but they seem to be everywhere an very aggressive, so keep an eye out.

whitebrad
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 09:22 AM
well, sounds like i picked a good day to spend with just me and the boy!

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Actually, it's been all this week. Maybe end of the month quota filling.

Ricky
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Strange. I haven't seen the cops on N I25 in several weeks. Usually they've got 3 or 4 of em sitting out catching people first thing in the morning

Shea
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Actually, it's been all this week. Maybe end of the month quota filling.

They don't have quotas, they have "performance goals". :rolleyes:

Sully
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 10:14 AM
well, it is the end of the month... :wait:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Wheatridge calls em "Benchmarks"

sugarrey
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 10:40 AM
coming back from 303 yesterday down sante fe, and they had the camera vans out flashing away....My girl got whacked, she was speeding....I saw 3 vans between hampden and 25 on sante fe.

dapper
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 10:51 AM
I noticed the extra activity on Monday. I switch the gsxr into Chameleon mode.

puckstr
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Hey the Jeffco tank ain't gonna pay for itself
http://www.co.jefferson.co.us/jeffco/sheriff_uploads/apc.jpg

The Jefferson County Police A.P.C.
WTF

IT WASN'T ME!
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 11:10 AM
I've seen them on I-25 near Castle Rock and also just north of Lone Tree. In Aurora on Airport, Tower, Jewel and Gunclub. Out east and south on Singing Hills, road 21, highway 86 and Elbert road.

Shea
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 11:11 AM
WTF

Seriously, WTF?

Sully
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 11:13 AM
I've seen them on I-25 near Castle Rock and also just north of Lone Tree. In Aurora on Airport, Tower, Jewel and Gunclub. Out east and south on Singing Hills, road 21, highway 86 and Elbert road.

Maybe the ICY HOT STUNNA's will get busted doing wheelie's down Tower during the afternoon .... sigh, I can only hope :lol:

dirkterrell
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 11:14 AM
WTF

Sticky bomb. Just make sure you make the fuse length long enough.

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/1/15/SPRStickybomb-2.jpg/600px-SPRStickybomb-2.jpg

Dirk

puckstr
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Seriously, WTF?

No shit they have a tank. Dawn and I were at El Tapitio (Golden off of hwy 6 up on the hill....BTW big ass Margaritas) having some Margaritas:drink: and watching the bikes drive by and saw a NOICE tractor trailer with a matching paint scheme TANK on the flat bed trailer.

I read the side of the Tank: Jefferson County Police.:shocked:

I said loudly "Why the FUCK does Jeffco need a tank?" :scream1:

Then others at El Tapitio started grumbling the same thing.

Honestly a TANK? Come on, what redneck said "hey lets buy a tank...you know for public safety".

"But where will we get the money for it?"

"Hey I know we can write MORE tickets."

dapper
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Wicked individuals taking-over schools or "We The People" taking our country back.:dunno:

Was a .50 cal machine gun mounted on top of it?

puckstr
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Wicked individuals taking-over schools or "We The People" taking out country back.:dunno:

Was a .50 cal machine gun mounted on top of it?

It had the mounts for one

Shea
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 11:48 AM
It had the mounts for one

Just "in case" they get a loitering call.

Geology Rocks
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Joe

dapper
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 12:07 PM
If someone called the Sheriff Dept and asked about the tank. They might respond with a 'Crime Prevention'

Oh, how ironic...

Maybe the people should start a fund to raise capitol to rent a D-10 dozer. I believe the D-10 could stop it. A dozer was proven in our mountains to be 'tank-like' for capabilities. :twisted:

Horsman
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Sticky bomb. Just make sure you make the fuse length long enough.

Dirk

LOL... I have the socks, you bring the axle grease!!! Let's do this!!!! LOL

mastap07
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 01:30 PM
there are usually a few on west bound c470 between i 70 and ken caryl, sometimes on the on ramps and under bridges

sugarrey
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 02:39 PM
in the HOV lanes down 25 near dtown I saw 5 motorcycle cops withing about 5 miles, all had people pulled over, all in the HOV lane...

puckstr
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 02:57 PM
If someone called the Sheriff Dept and asked about the tank. They might respond with a 'Crime Prevention'

Oh, how ironic...

Maybe the people should start a fund to raise capitol to rent a D-10 dozer. I believe the D-10 could stop it. A dozer was proven in our mountains to be 'tank-like' for capabilities. :twisted:

Is the D-10 biger than the D-9?
http://www.imemc.org/attachments/aug2008/c5eee31179eeaec9ca1f.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/49/D9-idf_pic714.jpg

Devaclis
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 03:01 PM
"The tank was part of a drug seziure"

"The tank is to teach kids not to drink and drive"

"The tank is for drug prevention in unwed, teen, pregnant women"

"The tank is part of the stimulus package"

"If we don't have a tank, the terrorists win"

They have a reason for having it. When your police have military vehicles and weapons for law enforcement then you need to be scared. Not for your lives but for your freedoms. Martial law is not far behind.

Shea
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 03:04 PM
They have a reason for having it. When your police have military vehicles and weapons for law enforcement then you need to be scared. Not for your lives but for your freedoms. Martial law is not far behind.

Paranoid much? The police/government would NEVER do that. They're here to protect us and keep us safe. If anything they need MORE guns and tanks, and civilians less.

puckstr
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 03:19 PM

Dana have you been drinking MY kool-aid :)

willb003
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 05:27 PM
Good old Killdozer will take that tank on.

zetaetatheta
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 05:46 PM
"The tank was part of a drug seziure"

"The tank is to teach kids not to drink and drive"

"The tank is for drug prevention in unwed, teen, pregnant women"

"The tank is part of the stimulus package"

"If we don't have a tank, the terrorists win"

"The tank is so you will respect my authority!"

Geology Rocks
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 07:59 PM
"to enslave and punish"..........;)

joe