PDA

View Full Version : Why in the hell does the arrest of a black professor require pressidential oversight?

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Really? Obama needs to be involved in this? Fuck your president.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/07/30/gates.arrest.recap/index.html

Sorry, if that was not blunt enough for you.

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Racism is a crime and only black people commit crimes. /fuckingidiotseverywhere.

Shea
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:08 AM
He's Obama.

salsashark
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:08 AM
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_WENF5AxFUtU/STft0y-1s0I/AAAAAAAABd0/dvl_R6eYA08/GetYoPopcornReady.gif

puckstr
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:09 AM
NOT MY President

Shea
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:11 AM
People are realizing that tax and spend policies suck, stimulus packages suck, the proposed healthcare reform sucks, tarp sucks, CARS sucks... someone needs a win. Time to get into something that they have no business being in and try to score some points! Man it's going to be a long 4 years.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_WENF5AxFUtU/STft0y-1s0I/AAAAAAAABd0/dvl_R6eYA08/GetYoPopcornReady.gif

Your insensitivity towards the plight of others is horrible salsa. You just want people to die...and wall street bankers to only make millions instead of billions a year. You heartless bastard.

Government is your friend, your protector, your savior. Kneel before the grace that is (insert your favorite politician here) for they will save you from the cold horror that is life.

Graybird
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:11 AM
He is my president, but I didn't vote for the asshole!

salsashark
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Your insensitivity towards the plight of others is horrible salsa. You just want people to die...and wall street bankers to only make millions instead of billions a year. You heartless bastard.

Government is your friend, your protector, your savior. Kneel before the grace that is (insert your favorite politician here) for they will save you from the cold horror that is life.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u89/knightstrikehero/KneelBeforeZodCartoon.jpg

MetaLord 9
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:26 AM
He was dumb enough to take the bait and comment on the subject. he shoulda left it the fuck alone. I blame the press secretary for not diving on that grenade. Now he's opened his mouth and taken a non-story and made it front page news. "oops" :jerkoff:

Zoom
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:26 AM
So let me get this straight...this lady made a 911 call to report a suspected burglary, the cops show up, the guy who owns the house happens to be black, everyone gets their panties in a twist and the cops end up arresting the professor on "disorderly conduct".

Maybe I need another cup of coffee this morning, but this makes no fucking sense.

However, I think it's awesome Obama is going the "pub chat" route with this. I'm not a rabid Obama supporter by any means, but this is pretty cool.

Nick_Ninja
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Obama needs to invite me and Dana for a beer (or 12) too.

Stank Juic3
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:28 AM
We gotta stick together. Theres white people out there. Lol

Graybird
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Then again, maybe it was worth it to have the President of the United States buy you a beer and put you up for the night in the Lincoln room of the White House.

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:30 AM

The white people are the ones that scare me the most.

Shea
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:30 AM
Then again, maybe it was worth it to have the President of the United States buy you a beer and put you up for the night in the Lincoln room of the White House.

hmmm, I'd rather have a President with some common sense. Just me though.

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Let me distract you with more important news: She missed the puck.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Air_hockey_jiggle.gif

Shea
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Let me distract you with more important news: She missed the puck.

I'm sorry...what were we talking about....?

Stank Juic3
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:32 AM
MMM white girl

MetaLord 9
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:33 AM
So let me get this straight...this lady made a 911 call to report a suspected burglary, the cops show up, the guy who owns the house happens to be black, everyone gets their panties in a twist and the cops end up arresting the professor on "disorderly conduct".

Maybe I need another cup of coffee this morning, but this makes no fucking sense.
From what I've heard, the professor couldn't provide an ID with address, only a Harvard ID, so when he told them he lived there, they really had no proof. Oh and apparently he was being belligerent the entire time. I don't care who ya are or what ya look like, but if I'm a cop and can't prove you live somewhere that you're trying to jimmy the lock on AND you're being a prick to me, damn right I'm gonna arrest you! If it was a simple "oh shit officer, I've locked myself out of the house. All I've got is this Harvard ID, but I'm happy to provide you with any information you need to prove that this is my residence. How can we make this work?" then it'd be one thing, but if you're getting all defensive and pissy, how's the officer supposed to know you're not just a prick trying to break into a house???

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:35 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/2vjvngw-1.gif

salsashark
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:35 AM

:lol: EPIC!!! :applause:

Raptor
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:39 AM
He was dumb enough to take the bait and comment on the subject. he shoulda left it the fuck alone. I blame the press secretary for not diving on that grenade. Now he's opened his mouth and taken a non-story and made it front page news. "oops" :jerkoff:

I think you nailed it. It's not as much about the racism issue as it is damage control at this point. I think O's interest lies more in untangling the web woven with his own mouth, than in untangling the tails of the two scrapping cats.
"Now, how the hell can I keep the Black voters content while pacifying the police union? I know! Get 'em all drunk!!!"
(I know the beer was Crowley's idea...or was it?!)

Zoom
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Get 'em all drunk!!!"

Works for me.

The part that makes no sense is why the professor raised such a fuss in the first place, not why he got arrested. If you mouth off to cop for long enough, yeah, you'll get done for being a dick.

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:48 AM
What do you call a white man, a white woman, and their dog walking down the road?

Racist

TFOGGuys
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:49 AM
http://diy.despair.com/output/poster77119317.jpg

Graybird
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:52 AM
and why is he handcuffed in the front... I seem to remember being, um... nevermind

Stank Juic3
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:53 AM
O yeah see that white girl in my sig. She be my slave. We don't except yo kind around heerr. U know where u at boy, this here be Thornton Colarada. So get yo trickster'n ass up out heerr, can I get a Black power.

Shea
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Black Power! <raises his white fist in the air> ...uh wait..what?

Stank Juic3
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Black Power! <raises his white fist in the air> ...uh wait..what?

lol... i better stop there has to at least be 1 racist guy on the CSC. Im going to get shot....lol....

I just think its funny that now people point their fingers at obama and finding every lil thing to nag at but all he's doing is trying to clean up after that let down of a president mess Bush. By no mean am I saying Obama is perfect but at least he's trying to do something ( I rather have Bill Clinton). America just watched as Bush teabagged the country then at the end of his term admits to his mistakes. But now since theres a black pres everyone is finding dumb shit to talk about. Now it seens that people think Blacks are racist, which frankly I dont blame em. If I had a F**K Bush and F**K Nascar shirt I would wear it everywhere.

But I cant be racist I got a white slave. Sorry Jen lol:) and my bikes going to be white.

Snowman
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Ha, and I was worried about my stock in companies that produce ADD medication…

Raptor
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 12:14 PM
lol... i better stop there has to at least be 1 racist guy on the CSC. Im going to get shot....lol....

I just think its funny that now people point their fingers at obama and finding every lil thing to nag at but all he's doing is trying to clean up after that let down of a president mess Bush. By no mean am I saying Obama is perfect but at least he's trying to do something ( I rather have Bill Clinton). America just watched as Bush teabagged the country then at the end of his term admits to his mistakes. But now since theres a black pres everyone is finding dumb shit to talk about. Now it seens that people think Blacks are racist, which frankly I dont blame em. If I had a F**K Bush and F**K Nascar shirt I would wear it everywhere.

But I cant be racist I got a white slave. Sorry Jen lol:) and my bikes going to be white.

I don't think it's so bad that O's trying to mediate the issue. I do agree with the point that he shouldn't have really commented publically without all of the facts though. It's not even close to the worst presidential blunder by a long shot, I agree. Nonetheless, it's not hard to see the juggling of the demographic approval going on here. Again, not really the most crucial news, but make for some mindless, time-killing, chat on teh spidarwebz.

As far as Bush goes, I did plenty of bitching during his terms. But you know the saying...he was a closet liberal... *ducks and runs*

Stank Juic3
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Can't we all just get along :slappers:. I'll be back later all this black and white talk has me wanting some chicken strips and cole slaw from wal-mart.

Shea
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 12:19 PM
As far as Bush goes, I did plenty of bitching during his terms. But you know the saying...he was a closet liberal... *ducks and runs*

Obama is just continuing the same policies as Bush. They're both statists and believe in big government.

MetaLord 9
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 12:31 PM
If ya didn't like him, you shouldn't have voted him into office twice in a row. Everyone acts like President Bush bent his will with a focused effort to destroy the country and everything it stands for. If he's has dumb as you say he is, how did he do that? He can't be both maniacally evil and stupid at the same time. The reason he admitted the mistakes at the end is because he was too busy trying to fix the issues at the time instead of going "my bad" and trying to make it up. He was put in a lot of situations that had no "correct" or "good" solution. Don't get me wrong, there were plenty of mistakes and I would have liked to see a different man in office from the beginning. But don't act like everyone's trying to pick Obama's administration apart because he's black and that the criticism is undeserved because he's the savior and epitomy of everything non-President Bush related.

If I wore a f*ck Bush shirt people would laugh. If I wore a f*ck Obama shirt people would think I'm a racist, or a facist, or bad guy. Everybody relax.

Snowman
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 12:33 PM
If I wore a f*ck Bush shirt people would laugh. If I wore a f*ck Obama shirt people would think I'm a racist, or a facist, or bad guy. Everybody relax.Sounds like a good social experiment to me...

Shea
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 12:34 PM
If I wore a f*ck Bush shirt people would laugh. If I wore a f*ck Obama shirt people would think I'm a racist, or a facist, or bad guy. Everybody relax.

You didn't pet Baxter enough (and he's black) therefore you are racist. You are in the same zip code enough with me, therefore you are fascist. No sense in trying to hide it. Embrace your evilness...

MetaLord 9
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 12:51 PM
Sounds like a good social experiment to me...
Having flashbacks to Die Hard 3...

#1Townie
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 12:53 PM

o what point our fingers at the guy who is supposed to be fixing all this shit?? isnt that why we elected him into office?? CHANGE!!!!! what fucking change?? we havnt seen shit change.. im still racist cuz im white.. even if i am broke as fuck im suposed to owe the black man a mule and a bunch of land.. my family wasnt even in this country when all that shit went down.. and im suposed to owe some one for all that?? fuck that.. you people who bitch about being profiled try being a broke ass white kid who who doesnt fit in with the whites or the blacks.. try that shit on for size.. i got fucked with by the cops.. i get fucked with by blacks all the time.. ooooooooooooo im white i cant defend myself..

FUCK OBAMA!!!! THAT MOTHER FUCKER IS PART OF THE PROBLEM WITH THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!! HE MADE RACIST REMARKS IN HIS RUNNING!!!!!!!! IF A WHITE MAN HAD SAID SHE IS A "TYPICAL BLACK WOMEN" HE WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT A JOB!!!!!!!!!! DONT GIVE ME THIS CRAP0 ABOUT NOT BEING TREATED THE SAME!!!!!!! YOU CAN MAKE ALL THE JOKES YOU WANT AND YOUR FINE BUT IF A WHITE PERSON DOES IT THEN THEY ARE RACIST!!!!!!!!!! FUCK OBAMA!!!!!!!! FUCK A BLACK GUY CRYING ABOUT HIS SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE FUCKING CARES!!!!!!!! WE ARE ALL BROKE NOW DAYS AND OUR NEW PREZ IS PAYING HOUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON THINGS LIKE THE NEW YORK FLYH OVER!!!!!!!!! NO HES WASTIN EVEN MORE TIME TO GO BUY SOME FUCK HEADS A BEER WHEN HE SHOULD HAVE KEPT HIS MOUTH SHUT!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THIS GUY!! FUCK THE PROFESSOR!!! FUCK THE COPS!!!! IM FUCKING SICK OF IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :scream1::scream1::scream1::scream1::scream1::scre am1:

MetaLord 9
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Damn I love it when Tom posts! :lol:

Seriously tho, that's a really good change of perspective

Shea
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Think we need more boobs.

Snowman
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Cha-ching...
I can almost feel my portfolio increasing in value.

TFOGGuys
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 01:03 PM
o what point our fingers at the guy who is supposed to be fixing all this shit?? isnt that why we elected him into office?? CHANGE!!!!! what fucking change?? we havnt seen shit change.. im still racist cuz im white.. even if i am broke as fuck im suposed to owe the black man a mule and a bunch of land.. my family wasnt even in this country when all that shit went down.. and im suposed to owe some one for all that?? fuck that.. you people who bitch about being profiled try being a broke ass white kid who who doesnt fit in with the whites or the blacks.. try that shit on for size.. i got fucked with by the cops.. i get fucked with by blacks all the time.. ooooooooooooo im white i cant defend myself..

FUCK OBAMA!!!! THAT MOTHER FUCKER IS PART OF THE PROBLEM WITH THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!! HE MADE RACIST REMARKS IN HIS RUNNING!!!!!!!! IF A WHITE MAN HAD SAID SHE IS A "TYPICAL BLACK WOMEN" HE WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT A JOB!!!!!!!!!! DONT GIVE ME THIS CRAP0 ABOUT NOT BEING TREATED THE SAME!!!!!!! YOU CAN MAKE ALL THE JOKES YOU WANT AND YOUR FINE BUT IF A WHITE PERSON DOES IT THEN THEY ARE RACIST!!!!!!!!!! FUCK OBAMA!!!!!!!! FUCK A BLACK GUY CRYING ABOUT HIS SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE FUCKING CARES!!!!!!!! WE ARE ALL BROKE NOW DAYS AND OUR NEW PREZ IS PAYING HOUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON THINGS LIKE THE NEW YORK FLYH OVER!!!!!!!!! NO HES WASTIN EVEN MORE TIME TO GO BUY SOME FUCK HEADS A BEER WHEN HE SHOULD HAVE KEPT HIS MOUTH SHUT!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THIS GUY!! FUCK THE PROFESSOR!!! FUCK THE COPS!!!! IM FUCKING SICK OF IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :scream1::scream1::scream1::scream1::scream1::scre am1:

Drink caffeine much?

MetaLord 9
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Think we need more boobs.
Giggity!!

I can almost feel my portfolio increasing in value.
NON-Giggity!!

Stank Juic3
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 01:15 PM

Think this guy needs Midol and a Snicker.

I dont think I was preaching about my race. I just thought it was funny. Cause everyone is tripping about some shit. But if your going to be a dick about it. I could care less about your poor ass in the first place let alone your family. I have a white girlfriend for god sake. You took this shit way out of line. By no means was I attacking any race, class or country.

GET your shit straight. I'm not holding up a flag saying I'm black feel sorry for me. Or a cop beat my ass or someone called me a N***er. Or care less about any other president. I simply comment on my opinion. But you had to start ragging and bitchin like 2 year old girl.

If you would bother reading through shit a few of us were cracking jokes.

GET YOURSELF A TAMPOON AND CHILL THE FUCK OUT :crazy:.

Some peoples kids.

Can't believe this guy.

Pandora-11
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 01:22 PM
I have a white girl for god sake.

Ummmm...You've mentioned this several times. Is it a big deal that you have a white girl? Just asking....trying to understand.

Stank Juic3
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Ummmm...You've mentioned this several times. Is it a big deal that you have a white girl? Just asking....trying to understand.

No but he comes off like i'm racist or like some Civil Rights black guy. I never see people for color or just voted for Obama cause he was black. I really dont care. But the prick above me took shit out of hand and started pointing finger like I'm the one that ranting about balck problems.

The whole white gf come in because if I was like some Civil right black guy, wouldnt you think I would date only black.

Sorry he just pissed me off.

Pandora-11
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 01:30 PM
No but he comes off like i'm racist or like some Civil Rights black guy. I never see people for color or just voted for Obama cause he was black. I really dont care. But the prick above me took shit out of hand and started pointing finger like I'm the one that ranting about balck problems.

The whole white gf come in because if I was like some Civil right black guy, wouldnt you think I would date only black.

Sorry he just pissed me off.

Oh....gotcha:)

Raptor
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Jokes people. Jokes. C'mon now. Didn't seem to me like anyone was really trying to score up on any crucial point. If anyone was, call me deaf, dumb, & blind (but then I'll have to call you prejudice against teh stoopidz).

So how was that chicken, Stank?
Dave Chappelle: "Lookit him...he loves it." ;)

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 01:48 PM
You shut up you Guinnea Wop Dago!!!

Stank Juic3
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Jokes people. Jokes. C'mon now. Didn't seem to me like anyone was really trying to score up on any crucial point. If anyone was, call me deaf, dumb, & blind (but then I'll have to call you prejudice against teh stoopidz).

So how was that chicken, Stank?
Dave Chappelle: "Lookit him...he loves it." ;)

Yeah it was good, but for some reason they already knew I was going to order the chicken.:wtf:

mtnairlover
Actually, I think they should play a round of thumper with tequila slammers...:drink:

Raptor
You shut up you Guinnea Wop Dago!!!
How do you stop a Polish army on horseback?
Turn off the carousel.

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 01:59 PM
LOL you suck because it is true!!

Raptor
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Yeah it was good, but for some reason they already knew I was going to order the chicken.:wtf:

:lol:

Those prejudice sonsa..... :x

mtnairlover
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 02:01 PM
Oh and for thumper, the cop could use the heil hitler sign, Gates could use the black powa sign and Big O could use the peace sign.

Yeah, that oughta do it.:D

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 02:01 PM
Denied?

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f196/MadhatRR/Cat_invisible_pet_door.gif

Raptor
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 02:02 PM
LOL you suck because it is true!!

:pointlaugh:

Devaclis
Lighten up :)

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/ssjMrFord/SadRoo.gif

Devaclis
Keepin' the white man down

http://i32.tinypic.com/725zcw.gif

Raptor
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 02:03 PM
LMAO! That's the best WTF look I've ever seen a cat do.

Denied?

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f196/MadhatRR/Cat_invisible_pet_door.gif

Keyser Soze
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Whew! This thread is gettin hot! I'm sweatin like a watermellon at a Memphis BBQ!

dirkterrell
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 02:07 PM
REDNECK ARMY

The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new 500 man elite fighting unit called the United States RedneckSpecial Forces

These Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas boys will be dropped into Iraq and have been given only the following facts about terrorists:

1. The season opened today.

2. There is no limit.

3. They taste just like chicken.

4. They don't like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus.

5.They are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

6.Their favorite movie is "Brokeback Mountain".

We expect the problem in Iraq to be over by Friday.

Dirk
(With #5, the rest is overkill...)

Pandora-11
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 02:23 PM
http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/kbrainsucking0001.jpg

Stank Juic3
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 02:34 PM
I knew I should of join the Street Soldiers instead.

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Man, we are HARD here at the CSC. You En Eye Tee Why, man.

The Street Soldiers do not party and sing karaoke at Alibis like the CSC does!!!

Pandora-11
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 02:39 PM
REDNECK ARMY

The Pentagon announced today the formation of a new 500 man elite fighting unit called the United States RedneckSpecial Forces

These Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas boys will be dropped into Iraq and have been given only the following facts about terrorists:

1. The season opened today.

2. There is no limit.

3. They taste just like chicken.

4. They don't like beer, pickups, country music or Jesus.

5.They are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for the death of Dale Earnhardt.

6.Their favorite movie is "Brokeback Mountain".

We expect the problem in Iraq to be over by Friday.

Dirk
(With #5, the rest is overkill...)

....and what are the South Carolina boys doing? Playing with space mobiles?

salsashark
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 02:40 PM
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_WENF5AxFUtU/SPijnjlKNWI/AAAAAAAAA9o/3Z4pWw6_9Jo/Poor%281%29.gif

dirkterrell
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 02:42 PM
....and what are the South Carolina boys doing? Playing with space mobiles?

Busy buildin' BMWs and making Michelins. :)

Dirk

Stank Juic3
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Man, we are HARD here at the CSC. You En Eye Tee Why, man.

The Street Soldiers do not party and sing karaoke at Alibis like the CSC does!!!

Wonder if the Hell's Angels would let me in. I would just have to wear my gear and tinted helmet all the time to their meetings.

salsashark
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Wonder if the Hell's Angels would let me in. I would just have to wear my gear and tinted helmet all the time to their meetings.

Gear? Helmet? sorry man... H.A.'s not for you

puckstr
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 02:45 PM
White Girl.... Yeah I got one of them TOO.

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 02:45 PM
I do to, I think. Actually she is Arian so she is the MOST white.

Stank Juic3
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Every women needs a BMW (BLACK MAN WORKING)

Shea
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 03:03 PM
I do to, I think. Actually she is Arian so she is the MOST white.

You mess with the Pie and you get zee HITLER!

puckstr
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 03:05 PM
You mess with the Pie and you get zee HITLER!

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/vichussmith/girlhitlercatclops.jpg

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 03:05 PM
The Pie let me ride her bike to work today. Or maybe I took it without permission. I guess that really all depends on ho badly I want to be punished? Yeah, I stole it.

Pandora-11
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 03:06 PM
oh crud....and I only gots a white dude and two white childs.

Stank...you are too funny.

:music: do the stanky leg...do the stanky leg:music:

Nick_Ninja
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 03:06 PM
The Pie let me ride her bike to work today. Or maybe I took it without permission. I guess that really all depends on ho badly I want to be punished? Yeah, I stole it.

It's bad .... REALLY BAD. ho badly

puckstr
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 03:07 PM

lookout Poland :shocked:

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 03:07 PM
hahaha Imaging you doin' the Stanky Leg made me spit up my orange drank. And I have not had orange drank for 3 weeks!!

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 03:09 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/ATT331369.jpg

Pandora-11
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 03:10 PM
hey....I can do the stanky leg....What up?:music::music::music:

Pandora-11
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 03:11 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/ATT331369.jpg
:drink::shocked:

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 03:12 PM
My college graduation photo. I now wear contacts and have facial hair. But essentially I am unchanged.

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Oh, I have a hairpiece now too

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Funny/1628.jpg

Nick_Ninja
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Oh, I have a hairpiece now too

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/devaclis/Funny/1628.jpg

No --- that's a piece of hair. Get it straight crackah.

Pandora-11
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Women love nerds. At least I do....and BMWs.

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 03:26 PM
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/ssjMrFord/hford.gif

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 03:30 PM
http://photos.napalm.net/clubsi/image016.jpg

Pandora-11
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Boy, did this thread go awry!?

MetaLord 9
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 03:42 PM
:D

Shea
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Boy, did this thread go awry!?

I don't believe it was ever wry :)

Pandora-11
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 04:15 PM
I don't believe it was ever wry :)

Askew?

Amiss?

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 04:16 PM
Boom shaka-laka?

Pandora-11
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Atwirl?

camously?

Pandora-11
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 04:19 PM
????

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Don't get all School marm on meh! I invented english.

Nick_Ninja
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 04:23 PM
Don't get all School marm on meh! I invented engrish.

fixored :D

Devaclis
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 04:24 PM
ROR!!

dirkterrell
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 04:25 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SJP3Lr5NHA4/Sa3mpZCLQnI/AAAAAAAAHQI/6xW3pbW6J-o/s400/Dangerous-Jobs-39.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SJP3Lr5NHA4/Sa3meNOCLOI/AAAAAAAAHPo/cHKDhXP8QVk/s400/Dangerous-Jobs-36.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SJP3Lr5NHA4/Sa3mOL0ES1I/AAAAAAAAHPE/aMiOpj9ap9Y/s400/Dangerous-Jobs-26.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SJP3Lr5NHA4/Sa3mNEyiJ7I/AAAAAAAAHOk/gqSs6Mug7XI/s400/Dangerous-Jobs-22.jpg

Dirk

Pandora-11
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 04:26 PM
:music::music::music:Do the stanky leg..

(my attempt to get it back on course)

Boy! Have I wasted an afternoon!!!!

#1Townie
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 05:20 PM
hey stank most of that was not to you.. i did not read any were in your posts that you wanted your mule and land.. i was more talking about the guy that didnt want to show is id and got his ass locked up... i was more talking about our racist president who jumped into this and bashed the cop with out knowing anything.. i was more going to all the black comedians that bash on white people but then one white one calls some bitches some nappy headed hoes and gets called racist.. im sick of the reverse game.. movies like white men cant jump and things like that.. if a movie ever came out called black men cant hold jobs it would be headlines for years..

im so sick of this shit i cant hold it in any longer..

so stank sorry you took all that as i was tlaking to you.. i was not.. as for calling me a prick.. yes sir i am..

Stank Juic3
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Cool, I thought that was all towards me, my bad. U r 4givin

Sortarican
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 07:10 PM
Yeah, Bush would never get involved in something this lame.
He would have just gone on vacation in Crawforg and had the Navy bomb the Prof. and the Cop,
thus settling everything in calm, peaceful, legal manner.

You're a gay, racist, tool Dana.

WOW, I'm impressed Chris. Nail on head right there.

Captain Obvious
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 09:25 PM

Maybe that is your way of stickin it to whitey? :leghump: :)

Devaclis
Fri Jul 31st, 2009, 07:17 AM
Yeah, Bush would never get involved in something this lame.
He would have just gone on vacation in Crawforg and had the Navy bomb the Prof. and the Cop,
thus settling everything in calm, peaceful, legal manner.

You're a gay, racist, tool Dana.

WOW, I'm impressed Chris. Nail on head right there.

I am not a tool!

BrandonR1
Fri Jul 31st, 2009, 08:37 AM
Obama is my hero :banghead:

MetaLord 9
Fri Jul 31st, 2009, 08:55 AM
Obama is my hero :banghead:
O herro!

Devaclis
Fri Jul 31st, 2009, 09:28 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3003/2708441810_13dac21d89_o.jpg

Devaclis