PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about HPR Friday 08/28, anyone need a ride?

fe911
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Like the title says, looking to go on Friday for the open lapping, but I do not like to go alone. Had a mishap once and can't imagine going by myself anymore. I have space for one on the trailer and I live in Northwest Denver, near I-70 and Lowell Blvd. Will need you to pitch in for gas, and hopefully you're nearby. Haven't decided on half or full day yet. Ed

DRKATO1
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 07:06 PM
i'll be there but i live in castle rock

HOTCARCASS
Fri Jul 31st, 2009, 11:01 AM
I 2 will be there. Blue dually with white trailer. I'm doing a full day your welcome to pit with me.

Autom8ed
Sun Aug 2nd, 2009, 09:06 PM
So I guess I'll be hitching a ride with Ed for the AM session. I'll be on the black 600rr with the funny looking exhaust. Hope to meet some of you guys there.

fe911
Mon Aug 24th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Same story, Buddy can't make it. Anybody need a ride. Ed

kawasakirob
Mon Aug 24th, 2009, 08:26 PM
I'll be there but will be coming down from WP with a bud. We can help you out though if a mishap happens. Blue and White Ford with an RC51 and ZX10

Kitten
Mon Aug 24th, 2009, 08:49 PM
I'll be there as well. We will be there if you need us. I am on a red and black R6 with the number 222.

Tim K
Mon Aug 24th, 2009, 09:05 PM
I'll be there but will be coming down from WP with a bud. We can help you out though if a mishap happens. Blue and White Ford with an RC51 and ZX10

Where do you mean when you say you're from WP? Wouldn't happen to be Woodland Park?

I'll be coming down from Woodland Park for the day.

kawasakirob
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Where do you mean when you say you're from WP? Wouldn't happen to be Woodland Park?

I'll be coming down from Woodland Park for the day.

Winter Park, although Hanging out at Buck's was a favorite past time.

Black Phantom
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Never been to HPR, sounds like a good time to head out. I'm assuming this is open to everyone right?
I turned my Triumph into a track bike and can't wait to test it out. I'll be on a white Track Triple :)

Kitten
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 09:07 PM
we'll see ya there. Let me know if you want me to show you around the track or if you have any questions. Again I'll have a maroon tundra with a silver enclosed trailer. Red and black r6 with the number 222.

Black Phantom
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Awesome! I'll be leaving Highlands Ranch by 8:15am. I'll try to find you guys, I never been to HPR, so is there a specific location to head to when I get there? I'll be driving a red Land Rover with a small trailer with temp tags and a white naked bike. Cant wait :)

racedk6
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 01:17 PM
Never been to HPR, sounds like a good time to head out. I'm assuming this is open to everyone right?
I turned my Triumph into a track bike and can't wait to test it out. I'll be on a white Track Triple :)

There will be alot of racers there as well so if you need help just let us know.