PDA

View Full Version : Rockies Baseball Aug 13..

Keepitgreen
Mon Aug 3rd, 2009, 12:55 PM
So as I am moving back to Denver in a couple of days, I am thinking about catching a game on Aug 13.. It starts like at 1pm..

Need advice..
I have never been to a ball game and just want to go check one out..
Where would be good seats or does it matter?

Anyone else going to this game against the Pittsburgh?

Joby

Airreed
Mon Aug 3rd, 2009, 01:51 PM
Coors Field is a good park for the fans! You can always find decent seats below face value on Craigslist.
I personally like sections 120-130 (lower infield) but the lower outfield (151-160) are good too.
You can't beat the Rockpile seats at $4.00 a seat.

Zach929rr
Mon Aug 3rd, 2009, 02:01 PM
I personally prefer seats close to home, or at least close to the field, for the sole fact that I am usually intoxicated and heckling the other team for roughly 100% of the game. Granted, they are more expensive, but I rarely see that cost.

+1 to Air's input too.

Keepitgreen
Mon Aug 3rd, 2009, 03:27 PM
I personally prefer seats close to home, or at least close to the field, for the sole fact that I am usually intoxicated and heckling the other team for roughly 100% of the game. Granted, they are more expensive, but I rarely see that cost.

Seems like I should buy you a damn ticket.. Make it a little more interesting!!!!
:drink:

Keepitgreen
Tue Aug 11th, 2009, 09:02 AM
So is anyone up for the game on Thursday?
About 1pm..
Call in sick. Hell better yet, go to work roll your tongue back and make yourself puke in front of everyone and take a couple of sick days.. BAM! 4 day weekend..