PDA

View Full Version : VIP Suite for PPIR AMA

voncon
Wed Mar 9th, 2005, 04:12 PM
We have been talking to PPIR to set up a package for Rainey Perofrmance Products. Part of the package includes a VIP Suite. For the cost of just a little bit more than general admission, we can have access to the AC, Our own bathroom (Big score for the ladies), Parking, Programs, the Pits and a catered lunch on Sunday. Before I sign Rainey Performance up for the booth, I need to know if there is an interest in any of you using some of the tickets. Tickets for a Saturday/Sunday combination would run about $125.00 - 130.00. PM me or hijack the thread here. :P

Kurt

Hoopty
Wed Mar 9th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Just to let you know, barn has been getting a suite every year there too, I think it's about $80 or so per person for the weekend... :dunno:

iam4u2nv
Wed Mar 9th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Yah Barn - Whats the deal man :D - I dont care who gets the suite but I want in.

Anonymous
Wed Mar 9th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Kurt definitely coordinate this with Barn. Trust me, there's a subtle artform to successful suite procurement in this club. ;)

For once I will not be in the suite, since I'll be right down where the action is. Of course, I may come up and visit. :D

King Nothing
Wed Mar 9th, 2005, 05:27 PM
I missed this last year = :cry:

I won't miss it this year = :yay:

~Barn~
Wed Mar 9th, 2005, 10:24 PM
I'm waiting for PPIR to send me the information to get this together. I will of course be doing it again this year.

Kurt, I have a feeling that we may have interest to the point where we could both get suites and fill them. :dunno: The CSC sure has grown! Eitherway though, you definitely are smart to want to go the "suite" route. :up:

So for anybody interested, keep your eyes open for a sign-up post from me in the near future. Unless PPIR has jacked-up their prices this year, I expect the cost to still be in the $80/$90 per person range. We will continue to have similar catering as the previous 3 years. (This may verywell be different than Kurts catering, hense the difference in price).

King Nothing
Wed Mar 9th, 2005, 10:25 PM
Sweet! Keep us informed, Barn!

Boy Scout
Wed Mar 9th, 2005, 10:32 PM
I'm waiting for PPIR to send me the information to get this together.
Have you requested info from them or do they send it to you automatically? Just curious because in past years the pricing details were finalized, you had been paid by now, and we were on to discussing hotels. Maybe the info got lost in the mail or something. :dunno:

~Barn~
Wed Mar 9th, 2005, 10:35 PM
I'll call them tomorrow. :lol:

They've always automatically sent it to me, so thanks for the heads-up Nate. My laziness obviously trancends the US Postal Service. :D

Dysco
Wed Mar 9th, 2005, 11:07 PM
I'll be in a the other VIP area with Ralphie :D

Mista Black
Wed Mar 9th, 2005, 11:37 PM
i WILL NOT miss out this year :rock:

though i did get to hang with Lisa all day last year so it was all good anyways :P

Lurch
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 07:43 AM
I will be there unless I head out to MAM to race myself.

But it will be a added to bonus to not be in the VIP section that Ralph and Dysco think they have. If you call sitting in a aquarium wondering why the Banana Boys are driving out onto a hot track VIP then I guess it's VIP.

Dysco being the bike bitch at the AMA races sucks. You basically become Ralph's bitch and get him water,food and radio batteries. Seeing how he won't be able to leave the aquarium.

Lurch

Dysco
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Well then, I'll bring my shirt and put some luggage on the 225.

Anonymous
Thu Mar 10th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Ah well... At least it's air conditioned.

*MV* #33
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Barn let me know when you find out I might be interested this year. and for around $80 seems reasonable... but $125-$130 is too pricey.

MV

Filo
Mon Mar 14th, 2005, 12:25 PM
If you call sitting in a aquarium wondering why the Banana Boys are driving out onto a hot track VIP then I guess it's VIP.

Dysco being the bike bitch at the AMA races sucks. You basically become Ralph's bitch and get him water,food and radio batteries. Seeing how he won't be able to leave the aquarium.

Lurch

Hey, you know I did these things too, way back in the begining of PPIR. Lurch is really underselling how much it sucks to be "race control". Sorry Ralph. You don't even get to hang out with hot chicks or anything...

At least the scooter bitch gets to get out in the air once in a while.

Adam