PDA

View Full Version : Suspension for Mortals

LambeauXLIV
Tue Aug 4th, 2009, 03:26 PM
2 Disc seminar with Max McAllister. If you want it, pm me your email address and I'll send you the torrent files.

Zach929rr
Tue Aug 4th, 2009, 03:49 PM
:hump:

LambeauXLIV
Tue Aug 4th, 2009, 08:06 PM
I think I've emailed everyone who's asked...anyone else?

sugarrey
Tue Aug 4th, 2009, 10:13 PM
dont forget me :horse:

LambeauXLIV
Tue Aug 4th, 2009, 10:14 PM
^ huh?

Zach929rr
Tue Aug 4th, 2009, 10:16 PM
I think that means he wants to beat off a dead horse, or something.

LambeauXLIV
Tue Aug 4th, 2009, 10:18 PM
oh...got it :up:

sugarrey
Tue Aug 4th, 2009, 10:23 PM
I think that means he wants to beat off a dead horse, or something.

Thanks Lambeau!

No...just realized the MORE button on the smiley options....never used it before and just wanted to see something new. beating off a horse, never done it but i am available for that if it pays well.

stompk
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 08:29 PM
I just watched this. truly amazing. I might not be any faster, but I can sure throw buzwords out now to explain why !!

"damn rake. if it wasn't for that and the stiction. yeah, that stiction and my compression damping. that's costing me 2 seconds a lap. I can feel it."

:-)

rybo
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 08:43 PM
I just watched this. truly amazing. I might not be any faster, but I can sure throw buzwords out now to explain why !!

"damn rake. if it wasn't for that and the stiction. yeah, that stiction and my compression damping. that's costing me 2 seconds a lap. I can feel it."

:-)

Very nice, don't forget about trail too.

You may want to check your spring rate and preload to see if that is your stiction problem. Too little rebound force can make the effects of stiction greater, and difficult to overcome. Easily worth at least two words per second...I mean, two seconds per lap.